Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn't Rach's thread but her pics look heavily edited or facetuned/face apped as well, I think a lot of influencers do it but are all on different levels as to how far they do it, or don't think anyone notices because their comments hype them up, and they feel they have to keep doing it to keep up appearances and get the likes and love. Both her and Mads are pretty girls and I get why they may edit but some pics have them looking cartoonish, or fake, it's unfortunate.

Reactions: 6
She looked so pretty here. Now she blends in because she looks like every other wannabe insta baddie, its like a whole new person. I understand getting your teeth done and a bit of filler etc but why change yourself completely?
mad.png

Reactions: 21

It’s the unable to post things without 10 face filters on for me xoxo

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
it confuses me sm because she’s had all this work done which i know is controversial but if that’s how she wants to live her life then that’s fine, i’m glad that she’s honest about it, but the part i don’t get is she still edits/filters every single thing she posts to change the way she looks completely, you’d think if she’s paid that much money to change her looks she’d be happy with her face and not have to edit it?

also when i say her having work done is her own personal preference i mean in terms of the cosmetic surgeries, her black fishing is absolutely disgusting and i don’t support that at all

• Heart
Reactions: 12

It’s the unable to post things without 10 face filters on for me xoxo
2 points:
1- How can she have watched that back, not found it massively cringe and chosen to upload it?
2- Why even bother miming if you can't do it in time?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God her replies on her stupid reel are so so passive aggressive “hold down the screen” and then telling people they are being rude and have no manners - clearly her new go to response when she receives a bit of feedback.

Reactions: 3
Give me just a sec, I'll do it (well, I should say try to do it, but I'm good with technology so might as well hahah)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.