Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way madisons hair literally dries straight in Rachel’s video just shows she’s a white girl from manny not this Persian baddy with an Afro she so desperately wants to be

Reactions: 13
Wow wait I’ve only just learnt that her bf is actually called Manny and it’s not just a nickname she gives him cos he’s her “man”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She removed the story with her belly showing. My bet is she is pregnant lol. That would be cray cray.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She removed the story with her belly showing. My bet is she is pregnant lol. That would be cray cray.
Oh god please let that not be why she's pretending to not drink..

"Life coach Maddie lasted a day, she's not drinking and loves her Mann-ay"

Manny still not being a patch on Bowl Cut Will-ay

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Making up a fake surname, and even worse stealing a famous person's surname, is SUCH year 7 energy

Reactions: 11
Who’d have thought this time last year we’d be just about to start thread 18... maddy’s life shambles really are the gifts that keep on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Madison Sarah #18: Did you know that Plant has a Mannyyyy? Still chaotic bad witch energieEe, It's only a mocktail mamiii x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m new here.. did anyone see the part in rachs vid when mads said she got a video dm asking her to send them a vid of her saying “I’m worthless, I mean nothing” something like that anyway for £1000 and she literally rubbed her hands together as if to say money is money like I’m sorry but she can’t have a soul

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.