Madison Sarah #10 lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I can still partieeee with ALDI’s Dappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate thus thread stuff is moving soooo fast. Like in a day lol
I bet Mads was struggling to keep up at one point. Deleting YT comments, checking all the hate on her IG comments, refreshing tattle to see 10 new comments every time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
plan to give up all other aspects of life just to keep up with this thread. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Lool that guy that said ‘she couldn’t party with them’ lives in their building, he’s got a smaller 20k following on insta and had his own party but they were ALL crossing over guest smh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OT but do their nicknames annoy anyone else? Every time I hear them say mads Han and rach I get irritated. Maybe it’s just petty and I’m jealous that my name can’t be shortened to a nickname :/

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap about Mads from @MGB01 for new people

Maddy used to be a Jehovah’s Witness and was engaged to someone called paddy but she left the religion and they broke up then things went down hill, she said she had a bulimic phase when they split up went through a weird phase of saying paddy was her best mate but they never talk anymore and he has a new gf and seems be doing well then she started seeing the owner of plt which didn’t last long then she moved into her flat and became a whole new person, may or may not be shagging Pete wicks and we think her new bf is Meeks manny who is some random grime artist from her home town who was also wanted by the police for all sorts of tit but she keeps saying she wants keep it private?
She also keeps lying, said she was Italian then said she was Persian, said her mums a spy but she actually works for the job centre and said her dad owns a hotel which he doesn’t she also lies about editing her body and says she hasn’t her lips done for ages and has only had 0.5ml. She also goes through best friends like days of the week who she obsesses over for a few months then we never see them again.

TikToks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Recap about Mads from @MGB01 for new people

Maddy used to be a Jehovah’s Witness and was engaged to someone called paddy but she left the religion and they broke up then things went down hill, she said she had a bulimic phase when they split up went through a weird phase of saying paddy was her best mate but they never talk anymore and he has a new gf and seems be doing well then she started seeing the owner of plt which didn’t last long then she moved into her flat and became a whole new person, may or may not be shagging Pete wicks and we think her new bf is Meeks manny who is some random grime artist from her home town who was also wanted by the police for all sorts of tit but she keeps saying she wants keep it private?
She also keeps lying, said she was Italian then said she was Persian, said her mums a spy but she actually works for the job centre and said her dad owns a hotel which he doesn’t she also lies about editing her body and says she hasn’t her lips done for ages and has only had 0.5ml. She also goes through best friends like days of the week who she obsesses over for a few months then we never see them again.
She’s also turning into cousin Itt. I think her plan with all that hair is so she can hide from the world in it during these times of backlash.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This just came on my fyp, she’s basically saying that bc the ditsy threesome are young you do “some weird tit” when you’re young and most of the comments are defending them. Didn’t know that excuse still existed for 20 something adults who have all lived alone, they’re not toddlers

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen this on Facebook, it’s me tomorrow when I’ve been up all night on Mads tattle thread

E733B4C8-9987-4857-AF57-4B58A97FC491.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was hoping we’d get that vision board upload today,
didn’t see this coming did you mads. 😐

it would have passed some time on New Year’s Eve,
when she was staying in,
not trying to get her leg over one of own brand‘s crew

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This just came on my fyp, she’s basically saying that bc the ditsy threesome are young you do “some weird tit” when you’re young and most of the comments are defending them. Didn’t know that excuse still existed for 20 something adults who have all lived alone, they’re not toddlers
ahhhh she’s a wannabe. Proper try hard

Reactions: 21
ahhhh she’s a wannabe. Proper try hard
of course she’s defending rule breakers when she’s one herself

She ignored my comment asking about the previous parties but I think they meant how did they end up in your flat not how did they end up in your block hen
Oh did they break down her front door and force their way in 🙄 she’s so thick

Reactions: 10
LOOOOL Idk if I missed this, but if you go onto wills/dappy story, you will see he has actually posted some lyrics he has written on his notes 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet they are gutted they can’t post their NYE insta pics 🤣🤣 crouched on the floor against Baddys white wall you know the drill 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet they are gutted they can’t post their NYE insta pics 🤣🤣 crouched on the floor against Baddys white wall you know the drill 🤣
I was so looking forward to photoshopping another pole in front of her 🥺❤ She’s ruined it now, the selfish witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.