Madeleine Olivia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the latest video, she even names the local garden centre that has the name of her town in the title. I guess she is not worried about security much. Strange...

She is also a master of procrastination. She obviously doesn't like gardening so she keeps pushing the day when to plant things to another day and and another week and another weekend. The same with the desk, she's complaining how it will take an hour to figure it out so she rather postpones it to another day. And then she excuses her decisions/procrastination. I cannot imagine her working in an office or any professional setting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
In the latest video, she even names the local garden centre that has the name of her town in the title. I guess she is not worried about security much. Strange...

She is also a master of procrastination. She obviously doesn't like gardening so she keeps pushing the day when to plant things to another day and and another week and another weekend. The same with the desk, she's complaining how it will take an hour to figure it out so she rather postpones it to another day. And then she excuses her decisions/procrastination. I cannot imagine her working in an office or any professional setting.
I think the same regarding a lot of influencers who work for themselves, they would get eaten alive in a typical desk job because they never seem to actually sit down and do work 🤔 They say they have people that work for them, what do they do that can't be done remotely?

Reactions: 9
I think the same regarding a lot of influencers who work for themselves, they would get eaten alive in a typical desk job because they never seem to actually sit down and do work 🤔 They say they have people that work for them, what do they do that can't be done remotely?
Yes absolutely! In her vlog the other day she said she was having a 'working day' but from noon onwards she went to the gym, took the dog to the vets and then for a walk. That's not work that's what people do on their day off!!! Luckily for Maddie every day is a day off 🙄

Reactions: 14
The only time she really showed any animation was when she was showing her haul of goodies from some fancy farm shop. I suspect Madeleine has zero interest in gardening and would much prefer to hire someone to do it all for her.

Also, can we get rid of the whole "I'm feeling so overwhelmed" bullshit from these influencers? Feeling overwhelmed over getting sick, losing your job or taking care of your family is normal. Feeling overwhelmed because you have to move a desk, plant a garden, or make a stupid instagram post is kind of pathetic really. I seriously wonder how this woman would function in the real world.

Reactions: 19
Wonder how energy efficient the hot tub is? 🙄 Do as i say, not what i do....

Reactions: 11
That's so true it makes me think influencers don't get paid as much as people think they do otherwise they wouldn't be so cheap to sell GIFTS!!! Or even if they did sell them they could then go and do the decent thing and give the money to a charity!? Or why not give to a charity shop that's surely less hassle for them plus its the more decent thing to do! She must really need the money ...

Reactions: 2
That's so true it makes me think influencers don't get paid as much as people think they do otherwise they wouldn't be so cheap to sell GIFTS!!! Or even if they did sell them they could then go and do the decent thing and give the money to a charity!? Or why not give to a charity shop that's surely less hassle for them plus its the more decent thing to do! She must really need the money ...
I saw on the triplet family thread that they made 100k in one year. He was still selling the gifted items like the pull along train on gumtree. I hope she has a back up plan for when the insta boat eventually stops.

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling that house is going to be on the market again within a year. It just seems like it's going to be a huge money pit and it's never going to be perfect enough for Madeleine. I bet they spend a total fortune on it before they realise it though.

Reactions: 18
I have a feeling that house is going to be on the market again within a year. It just seems like it's going to be a huge money pit and it's never going to be perfect enough for Madeleine. I bet they spend a total fortune on it before they realise it though.
I second this. I bet they spend a fortune renovating it and then claim that it was never actually intended to be their forever home and it was purely a renovation project (because that's a REALLY sustainable hobby to have, Maddie). Of course, she'll then gaslight her audience and disclaim that she never said otherwise, that she has no idea where people got this idea that it was her forever home from, etc

Reactions: 21
If that pissing wisteria is the best thing about your house you really need to give your head a shake.

Reactions: 8
If that pissing wisteria is the best thing about your house you really need to give your head a shake.
Oooh, I have a wisteria, and it is pretty lush though :love: It'll be dead soon enough though and she'll have nothing else to talk about.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today she said on stories something like she doesn't know how people living in hot countries and good weather can get work done. I mean... she's such a lazy woman no matter the weather 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
I've only watched the first twenty minutes of the hour long video but the 'dream kitchen' wasn't the dream kitchen after all because they're getting new worktops already. If it all feels quite dark in the videos can't they just use lighting!? Or put something over the worktop for the closeups? Or sand the worktops down for now?

I don't know how many cups of tea they are getting through to justify getting a boiling water tap as well. Especially if they're allegedly working in the office every day, which has a kettle.

The plans for the kitchen are
Changing tiles
Changing paint
Refurbishing aga
Replacing worktops
New hot water tap
New power sockets
Getting the fridge built in to a cupboard
Changing the fire place (fair enough if it's actually illegal)
Sand and restain the floor
More built in cupboards to replace the dressers
A pantry
A window seat
New built in freezer

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Sorry for the double post, just tuned back in and she's still reeling off things they're going to change

Painting the walls
Staining the beams
Changing the lighting
New blinds

I can't believe they've put a load of plastic netting right at the bottom of the garden, the local wildlife will love that.... Then it cuts to her talking about Lick paint samples being better for the environment.

• Wow
  • Angry
Probably because Lick will turn out to be an ad... no ethics when there’s money to be had. Running an Aga and maintaining a wisteria isn’t cheap ya know!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've only watched the first twenty minutes of the hour long video but the 'dream kitchen' wasn't the dream kitchen after all because they're getting new worktops already. If it all feels quite dark in the videos can't they just use lighting!? Or put something over the worktop for the closeups? Or sand the worktops down for now?

I don't know how many cups of tea they are getting through to justify getting a boiling water tap as well. Especially if they're allegedly working in the office every day, which has a kettle.

The plans for the kitchen are
Changing tiles
Changing paint
Refurbishing aga
Replacing worktops
New hot water tap
New power sockets
Getting the fridge built in to a cupboard
Changing the fire place (fair enough if it's actually illegal)
Sand and restain the floor
More built in cupboards to replace the dressers
A pantry
A window seat
New built in freezer
Wow, trashing a perfectly good kitchen for #content. How very sustainable of her #ecoqueen

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.