Madeleine Olivia #2 Sustainability is so 2018, Buy my affiliates if you want to be green!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know what was so wrong with the first hotel. She mentioned it a few times in the Brighton vlog. She also complained about the breakfast in the hotel they stayed in. She loves a moan.

Reactions: 5
I'd love to know what was so wrong with the first hotel. She mentioned it a few times in the Brighton vlog. She also complained about the breakfast in the hotel they stayed in. She loves a moan.
she's insufferable when she doesn't get what she wants

Reactions: 5
Such a little madam. Can only imagine the bridezilla nonsense currently unfolding behind the scenes. Her poor sister.

Reactions: 6
Ugh she’s done that thing where people buy a ton of identical and AeSthEtic glass jars for their pantry. That’s not sustainability nor zero waste. Save and Use jars that you get from buying products then fill the gaps with buying new jars if you need to. Her sustainability is only about performative actions and looking good 💩

Reactions: 7
Ugh she’s done that thing where people buy a ton of identical and AeSthEtic glass jars for their pantry. That’s not sustainability nor zero waste. Save and Use jars that you get from buying products then fill the gaps with buying new jars if you need to. Her sustainability is only about performative actions and looking good 💩
Also why label the jars 'pasta, raisins and nuts'?! It's kinda obvious what's in the clear jars! 🤣

• Haha
Such a little madam. Can only imagine the bridezilla nonsense currently unfolding behind the scenes. Her poor sister.
I'm fairly sure her sister is about to have a baby around now so I am sure Madeleine is going to try and make it all about herself and also start begging for all the bougie organic baby crap she can find.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The audacity of pretending cleaning your kitchen is hard work. duck me. There’s two of them in that house, why do they need so much food? So much *stuff*. Imagine buying plastic containers to sort your drawers out. She’s completely given up on her values at this point. The privilege of it all 😱

Not sure why I watched even half of that 😂 there's so much stuff shoved into that kitchen! The buying plastic boxes to divide items in the drawers is so far removed from what her content used to be and there are so many alternatives (using existing boxes, shoebox lids etc). Maddie seems happy enough chattering away to herself and calling the kitchen 'lovely' about six hundred times though, so that's nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.