Madeleine McCann Netflix documentary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok episode 2 over.

Interesting, interesting.

Money still on Kate.

Reactions: 2
Going to start it now, before I do my opinion is that either kate or gerry are behind it and are both covering up her accidental death or murder. Will be interesting to see if the documentary changes my views that she may have actually been abducted etc. Guess it will depend on the documentary makers views as to how biased it is towards certain theories

Reactions: 11
I have yet to watch the Netflix documentary, I did read that the parents are not happy about it so thought it should be good.

I read the Portugese delectives' book which is translated into English online and was convinced the parents know far more than they are letting on.

What left me in no doubt though was the cadaver dog who found the smell of a dead body in their apartment, behind a sofa and near the wardrobe the second sniffer dog trained to smell human blood also alerted to the area behind the sofa.

Both dogs 6 days later sniffed out blood and dead body scent from the rental car the family used.

Of course Gerry McCann claimed the dogs were incredibly unreliable, which in reality is untrue as they are highly trained to only bark when they smell the specific thing they are trained to smell.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Episode 3 over. (I’m going skiing tomorrow so I’m binging, yolo).

Kate did it. Gerry was horrified but his controlling side made him join in the coverup, he took control and is the mastermind behind it. You can tell how much they started to like the media coverage the the ‘perks’ they were getting. Especially Kate.

Reactions: 7
I’m planning to watch this, what I have always found incredibly strange is the fact that if she was kidnapped and sold (as has been speculated) there were 2 younger children there which would have been much easier to take.

I do feel the parents should be held at least partially culpable. I know they were not in the UK at the time but they are British citizens and the law is that’s against the law to leave a child alone if they could come to harm.

I’m also in the mind that if she is alive somewhere, being well taken care of, it would be extremely traumatic for her should she be found. (I’m not saying that she shouldn’t be found just how hard it would be).

I definitely think there is more to this than has ever come out.

Reactions: 8
Episode 1 watched.. without trying to spoil it for people does anyone else feel that some of the stuff in ep1 was completely irrelevant and pointless? Like the guy making his advert for the villas he owned in Algarve? Or am I missing the point? Some of the stuff just didn’t need to be included in that. I hope not all of the episodes are like this!

Reactions: 4
Going to start it now, before I do my opinion is that either kate or gerry are behind it and are both covering up her accidental death or murder. Will be interesting to see if the documentary changes my views that she may have actually been abducted etc. Guess it will depend on the documentary makers views as to how biased it is towards certain theories
From what I’ve seen so far (ep1) they don’t seem to be blaming the parents (yet) and are going on the theory of her being abducted

Netflix giving me some real shade right now.

she died before they went out for dinner . She died in the apartment, was hidden behind the sofa. They went out for dinner as a cover up story. One of them moved the body to the car during their check ups. Then Kate pretended she was updated. Gerry is the schemer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t decided if I can watch it yet.

I’m glad they used her name in the title though. Calling her Maddie drives me absolutely crazy. It’s taking her name away from her. And she herself apparently hated that and corrected people if they called her it. I remember James Bulger’s mother saying the same when people would call him Jamie.

Reactions: 7
I’m planning to watch this, what I have always found incredibly strange is the fact that if she was kidnapped and sold (as has been speculated) there were 2 younger children there which would have been much easier to take.

I do feel the parents should be held at least partially culpable. I know they were not in the UK at the time but they are British citizens and the law is that’s against the law to leave a child alone if they could come to harm.

I’m also in the mind that if she is alive somewhere, being well taken care of, it would be extremely traumatic for her should she be found. (I’m not saying that she shouldn’t be found just how hard it would be).

I definitely think there is more to this than has ever come out.
I agree and Amelie was alot blonder than Madeleine from what I remember so you would have thought she'd have been the target.

They said it ep 1 that she came home from kids club sleepy, I assume all the staff there were brought in for questioning?
I've not watched anymore but hoping to watch episode 3 tonight.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure that I will bother with this programme. I get the feeling from the previews that it will be slanted in the parents favour and will end with a conclusion that she may still be alive.
I have read and watched a great deal about this over the years and can recommend a great forum called CMOMM ( The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann )
My personal opinion is that Maddie died from an accidental fall whilst attempting to climb onto the back of the sofa to look for her parents out of the patio doors.
This is where the cadaver and blood dog both indicated that trace evidence was present. I think she was drowsy from a dose of something they had given to help her sleep through, so that their boozy meal wouldn’t be disturbed.
They hid the body later with the collusion of at least some of the tapas 7 and all of them have been lying their disgusting arses off for the last 12 years.
Gerry McCann gives me strange psycho vibes and she is a stone faced witch, they are as guilty as sin in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I’m not sure that I will bother with this programme. I get the feeling from the previews that it will be slanted in the parents favour and will end with a conclusion that she may still be alive.
I have read and watched a great deal about this over the years and can recommend a great forum called CMOMM ( The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann )
My personal opinion is that Maddie died from an accidental fall whilst attempting to climb onto the back of the sofa to look for her parents out of the patio doors.
This is where the cadaver and blood dog both indicated that trace evidence was present. I think she was drowsy from a dose of something they had given to help her sleep through, so that their boozy meal wouldn’t be disturbed.
They hid the body later with the collusion of at least some of the tapas 7 and all of them have been lying their disgusting arses off for the last 12 years.
Gerry McCann gives me strange psycho vibes and she is a stone faced witch, they are as guilty as sin in my opinion.
I’m on episode 5, and I actually think it’s quite neutral so far.

Reactions: 1
I'm tempted to watch. I actually live close to the village where they live, there's still a lot of cars with Find Madeleine stickers driving around and I was once in the same queue at checkout in the local shop as Mr McCann. I certainly did a double take. Not sure I want to watch lots of episodes though?!

Reactions: 3
I’m still watching ladies. Although taxi to airport is at 3.30am tomorrow so probably gonna have to call it quits at the end of this episode 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m still watching ladies. Although taxi to airport is at 3.30am tomorrow so probably gonna have to call it quits at the end of this episode 😬
What ep are you on? I've stopped half way through ep 3!

Enjoy your trip!

I’ve still only watched ep1! Watching comic relief at the mo! Will watch ep2 after 😀

I can't wait to watch this. After going down the youtube rabbit hole of conspiracy theories last year I was waiting for someone to turn this into a new and lengthy documenary
Sounds like me... Lost in YouTube for dayyyys watching everything going about the McCann's!

Reactions: 6