Madeleine McCann Netflix documentary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree actually, for her sake I just wish she suffered as little as possible and I’d put justice second to that.
It breaks my heart. Who the duck leaves their kids though seriously? I wont even leave mine in the house whilst we have a fire in the fire pit down the bottom of our garden. Anyway that's another story. Poor little girl ❤

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 3
I think the difference is that they have added more information for the public to try and help.
They have but very minimal information. They are also saying “A new suspect has been identified....” Well he’s not a new suspect if he was first identified in 2017 and they reported on it last year. May well be the media getting it wrong but it is interesting that the MM case always comes back into the spotlight when something else is going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They have but very minimal information. They are also saying “A new suspect has been identified....” Well he’s not a new suspect if he was first identified in 2017 and they reported on it last year. May well be the media getting it wrong but it is interesting that the MM case always comes back into the spotlight when something else is going on.
Absolutely agree that the timing is questionable.

Reactions: 4
My theory based on years of research and evidence and perspectives (outside the mainstream media)...Gerry is a high ranking freemason, with links to Gordon Brown and others. They belong to an elite p3do ring...I think Maddie was an IVF baby, born mostly as a commodity. Several witness heard and reported the group making sexual comments about Maddie. I believe they were 'pimping' her out. The Podesta brothers are part of the elite ring and are notorious and very blatant p3dos. They were identified on the e fits and were in the resort at the time...As someone has mentioned the mccanns wined and dined with Freud who is another notorious p3do. I believe Gerry has previous convictions but these have been wiped. The sniffer dog identified the smell of her body in the car. The truth of the lie by the portuguese police points to their guilt and many body language experts have stated there are embedded confessions from Gerry and lots of body language and semantic clues.

Netflix in itself is a sinsiter platform and a tool for propagnada run by the grandfather of Sigmund Freud, with extremely liberal views and it's content is known for sexualising children, so I wouldn't consider anything watched there to be impartial.

The truth for many is too ugly for many to digest but the fact is that elite pedalo rings are EVERYWHERE in our society, and many families have systematic sexual abuse which include the mothers. The Mccanns are untouchable because of their connections . Like many things when you start to research evidence outside of the mainstream media, the truth is really in plain sight.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My theory based on years of research and evidence and perspectives (outside the mainstream media)...Gerry is a high ranking freemason, with links to Gordon Brown and others. They belong to an elite p3do ring...I think Maddie was an IVF baby, born mostly as a commodity. Several witness heard and reported the group making sexual comments about Maddie. I believe they were 'pimping' her out. The Podesta brothers are part of the elite ring and are notorious and very blatant p3dos. They were identified on the e fits and were in the resort at the time...As someone has mentioned the mccanns wined and dined with Freud who is another notorious p3do. I believe Gerry has previous convictions but these have been wiped. The sniffer dog identified the smell of her body in the car. The truth of the lie by the portuguese police points to their guilt and many body language experts have stated there are embedded confessions from Gerry and lots of body language and semantic clues.

Netflix in itself is a sinsiter platform and a tool for propagnada run by the grandfather of Sigmund Freud, with extremely liberal views and it's content is known for sexualising children, so I wouldn't consider anything watched there to be impartial.

The truth for many is too ugly for many to digest but the fact is that elite pedalo rings are EVERYWHERE in our society, and many families have systematic sexual abuse which include the mothers. The Mccanns are untouchable because of their connections . Like many things when you start to research evidence outside of the mainstream media, the truth is really in plain sight.
Well that’s blown my bloody mind. Sounds pretty out there but I don’t actually doubt it.

Reactions: 1
I‘m assuming you mean grandchild of Sigmund Freud, as S Freud was born in the 1850’s... 🤣

I’d also be wary of any so-called ‘body language experts’, there is a lot of pseudoscience and quackery in the field. I agree that there is a lot of stuff that seems ‘off‘ with the MM case but honestly, your post reads like a QAnon rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That was what I was thinking!!!

I still can't get my head around leaving 3 young children, alone, in an unlocked apartment 😢😢😢
It’s pure neglect and if they’d been parents from a council estate social services would have been all over them.

Reactions: 5
I remember looking at those Mark Warner holidays and they specifically promote some sort of watch service. It had a name but I can’t remember it. It was basically their staff walking past an apartment door once or twice an hour to check for crying.

Reactions: 1