Madeleine McCann Netflix documentary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes i saw the cry, didnt realise how simaler it was untill i watched the doc. Even them going off alone to search gave them a chance to dump the body.
They think she could be buried in Spain since the Mccanns have gone there for no apparent reason and they couldn’t explain the mileage from the hired car that was unaccounted for, how else could you explain the odour of a cadaver in the boot of the hire car, Kate’s clothes and the cat toy too and the car keys.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yes i saw the cry, didnt realise how simaler it was untill i watched the doc. Even them going off alone to search gave them a chance to dump the body.
It just made me think of them going off alone so they could talk in private maybe or yes dispose of the body or some sort of evidence

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I have read the pj files a number of years ago and there is no doubt in my mind that they know what's happened. Also watched some experts discuss theories and done a lot of personal research myself in 2014 so my brain is a bit cloudy right now. I think most likely accidental overdose or her being groggy from too much sedative and falling on the tiles (behind sofa where her blood was found). It's also suggested that she died earlier in the day so that gave them time to cover up and dispose of the body. The cadaver odour in the rental car is the most chilling thing of all. Also I read somewhere that Gerry disposed of the fridge in the rental villa after maddie had gone missing and bought a new one because it"wasn't working". Was she stored/preserved in there? Who goes on holiday and buys the rental villa a new fridge?? Also it is thought the priest knows something and he cut himself off from the mccanns. The new doc is rubbish and just glossing over everything without the hard facts as seen in the pj files. Gerry being a Freemason and having contacts high up is something never mentioned by the media. The whole thing sickens me, especially as main stream media do not report the facts so everyone believes what they are spoon fed without researching and realising things are not as they seem.

Reactions: 16
Cadaver odour was found in the living room behind the sofa ( that’s by 2 windows ) by the wardrobe in the Mccanns bedroom, in a bed of flowers under the bedroom were Maddie slept with her siblings, a pair of pijamas from Maddie, her toy cat, 2 items of Kate’s clothing and then the boot of the car and the car keys! I mean it wasn’t just one place was it!!! The dog wouldn’t get it wrong, never! That’s what they been trained to do!

Reactions: 14
The world tour was just weird too, flying on a private jet paid for by Phillip Green (who has also been accused recently of sexual assault) and attracting so much media attention upon themselves, maybe to try and make a farce out of it all so that it would throw the attention off them.

Also why was the apartment window so clean there was only one palm print on it?!

Reactions: 5
The world tour was just weird too, flying on a private jet paid for by Phillip Green (who has also been accused recently of sexual assault) and attracting so much media attention upon themselves, maybe to try and make a farce out of it all so that it would throw the attention off them.

Also why was the apartment window so clean there was only one palm print on it?!
The only prints found were of Kate and from the inside, that what’s written in the book.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Who do they know that’s so high up and what the hell have they done to get such protection?!

Reactions: 9
I so hope that before I die the real truth of all of this finally comes out. It’s like watching a crime drama on tv and the end never getting released

Reactions: 14
I’m on chapter three of this policeman’s book...and what’s so nice is there are actual details of Madeline and what she was like. I was suprised that the documentary didn’t say anything about her personality at all. Or what the McCans were like as people and as parents

Reactions: 10
The world tour was just weird too, flying on a private jet paid for by Phillip Green
One of the few useful bits of info from the documentary that I didn't know. I'm waiting for a good response to this series on YouTube, the last half was a waste of time.

Didn't jk Rowling help Kate write the book?

Someone from the tapas 7 has to crumble eventually

• Wow
I just think if something been covered up the truth will never come out now. Wonder why they have the pact of silence? Has someone threatened them?

Reactions: 2
I’m on chapter three of this policeman’s book...and what’s so nice is there are actual details of Madeline and what she was like. I was suprised that the documentary didn’t say anything about her personality at all. Or what the McCans were like as people and as parents
Yes, I've read lots on how she was with the children but they haven't included any of it.

Yes i think so and she also gave money to help their campaign and for reward money! Friends in high places everywhere! Heavy PR team too.

I'm guessing because the tapas 7 were all doctors they couldn't risk anything coming out because they'd be struck off. Maybe they knew she'd dosed them up with calpol before. They had to be implicated in some way or another for them to stay quiet for so long.

Reactions: 8
I so hope that before I die the real truth of all of this finally comes out. It’s like watching a crime drama on tv and the end never getting released
This is what i hope as well, but thiers a few others way older then this that are no closer to being solved. Jon bennett for one.

One of the few useful bits of info from the documentary that I didn't know. I'm waiting for a good response to this series on YouTube, the last half was a waste of time.

I really hope JK Rowling didn’t help them with anything. Please don’t taint Harry Potter for me McCanns 😂

Who better to help you write your book than the queen of fiction I guess

Are the tapas 7 still friends I wonder? Or have they since gone separate ways

Reactions: 8
I was thinking that. And are they all still married ect? The documentary was crap. We didn’t find out anything about these people

Reactions: 7
This !!! I read the cry a few years ago and thought helen Fitzgerald def got Inspo from the McCanns

Reactions: 5
I don’t know about you, but I often wonder if she was already dead when they found her, or if they found her and she wasn’t dead but hurt and in need of medical attention😓, and they didn’t get her help, she could be alive today...if they gone to all this trouble to hide her body it just raises so many questions. I know it sounds cruel, but I do hope it’s not the latter, it pains me to think she needed help and she didn’t get it. The people that are meant to be there for her have failed miserably 😓poor Maddie...

Reactions: 6
Personally I think if they did it then the tapas 7 must've been in on it too and one of them would've cracked by now. It's just unrealistic for them to have suddenly turned into criminal masterminds who could successfully dispose of a body in a country they are not familiar with.

Reactions: 2