Made Weave Love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I remember that one. There’s been quite a few she’s called out that way! Always girls just starting out but imagine if these other established weavers called her out for copying their work. She calls people out for the slightest simple technique she’s used so can’t see how she’d get out of that but she wouldn’t put that on her stories for her followers to see incase their eyes are opened and they stop believing her own hype.

Reactions: 1
I've followed her for a while but did anyone see the chaos when she called out a student who had started weaving? Said she had copied her logo and tried to take her customers by going through her followers list. Christ it was mental and the poor girl got so much hate as some of MWL followers started messaging the girl and laying into her.

No i completely missed this! I remember her briefly alluding to a copycat her was trying to ask her about weaving and had set up their own shop.

Ha she wrote how her followers have been ‘organically grown’ like they are vegetables 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same here especially when I’ve seen it all done before by other shops I follow. Embarrassing after she goes on about copying so much.

I think the reason she is so tetchy about copying is because she copies too!! Hence why it touches a nerve with her so much.

There are lots of Australian weavers that do her current style that she’s copied like for like. I think these look messy and too hobo! Much prefer the scandi style but they take alot more time/precision and she’s a busy mum... don’t know if you’ve noticed or heard her say? 🤣🤣🤣 Also she’s a property renovator as well as a Forbes business women (AKA replasteted and decorated some walls) actually a laugh a minute!!! I was offended she went off at me at first and a bit upset how she attacked me, but she did me a favour so don’t have to follow her crap anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s so funny and true! I love the new hints at being skint lately as a mum who’s kids are at home in lockdown and trying to work (er... like most for the past year??) but it was only a few weeks ago when others where struggling in lockdown still that she was posting links to everything she’s ordering for her house and it was “bought this wardrobe x2 at £700 each, bought these drawers, bought this sofa, bought this” and always included the price in it constantly like a show off but now she needs to try sell her weaves she’s dropping that she’s poor and left the show off stories for this week to make people feel sorry and give her the money

I messaged her a few years back now , as a friend had started our weaving and she basically copied all her weaves , I called her out so did my friend she blocked us and told my friend that it wasnt her fault she was more popular and her weaves are unique , she was living in a flat at the time and had split up with them partner , ( I think the kids dad but not to sure ) , she’s vile she used to go on about being a single mum and having nothing but then surly how did you get a mortgage and afford all this new house stuff ,

Can’t stand this woman - I followed her when she was smaller and I didn’t like her and I think her attitude stinks. I’d rather buy a weave from matalan than give her any money

I messaged her a few years back now , as a friend had started our weaving and she basically copied all her weaves , I called her out so did my friend she blocked us and told my friend that it wasnt her fault she was more popular and her weaves are unique , she was living in a flat at the time and had split up with them partner , ( I think the kids dad but not to sure ) , she’s vile she used to go on about being a single mum and having nothing but then surly how did you get a mortgage and afford all this new house stuff ,
That’s absolutely terrible!!! She really thinks she is on a pedestal. Her new work is awful and over priced you can get much nicer weaves from smaller accounts who haven’t bought their followers.
I’ve unblocked her to see if she starts abusing me again, if she does I’m reporting her to Etsy!! And plastering it all over the internet this time!

Her new weaves are so messy. Putting loads of time into spinning, so looks like she's thrown weaves together 🤮 jack of all trades... 🙄

I find her stuff and her very boring even more than usual. Don’t even click to view her stories or notice her work now, her weaves blend into being the same as so many others and I think people are just realising she just created her own hype really nothing to do with bank hol. God bless, stay strong narcissistic phoebe 😂 the downfall is coming I predict

Long time lurker, made an account to comment. She did this to my friend recently.. and then blocked her on literally every platform. She hates that smaller business’ are better than her at weaving LOL. I will also never forget when she started claiming that another weaver “poached” her followers….. so embarrassing.