Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not sure about the timing of their relationship, but blimey I feel sorry for Rez. Literally two days since the breakdown of his relationship with Ruby became public and she’s already gone insta official as Miles’ new quick shag. Because let’s face it, that’s all she is to him.
If it helps the show is films a little bit in advance

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If it helps the show is films a little bit in advance
I do know that, but... surely you’d wait because the public interest will be higher at the moment that normal. It just strikes me as a nasty thing to do to someone she was supposedly in love with for years.

Reactions: 5
I do know that, but... surely you’d wait because the public interest will be higher at the moment that normal. It just strikes me as a nasty thing to do to someone she was supposedly in love with for years.
I doubt they’re actually together… probs just doing it to get engagement on their social media’s

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.