M&S Food #5 The food is a hit but the Gary Barlow tickets were rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
I have it and we do have a cafe but have never been. can't get in there for senior citizens camped there for hours with one cuppa
Oh God, the ‘pot of tea for one, with an extra cup, some extra hot water and can I have another tea bag’ brigade …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm mainlining the diet cherry sparkling drink that costs 90p for a litre. Tastes like cherry tango
The Ginger one is not half bad either, just have to get the sparkle out of it.
Got the hot drink card and I will never use it but at last I got my freebie Plant based Porridge pot. :D

I got this as my freebie. Does anyone know if it's the tiny sized ones (like, 6 squares) or the family sized ones? Can't see details anywhere!
Screenshot_20220225_202744_com.marksandspencer.app.jpg
Screenshot_20220225_202753_com.marksandspencer.app.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Exactly what Rivermonster says. I got mine last week. I realised it was the 100g bar but thought I had to get the blue one like the photo. Luckily I liked it but the details aren't clear, are they, as I would've liked to have chosen my flavour.

Reactions: 1
I had a notification of a "treat" on my app today. "Yay", I thought. Bloody bag of bananas 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a notification of a "treat" on my app today. "Yay", I thought. Bloody bag of bananas 😤
Disappointing to get an offer you won't use
I've decided if I get an unwanted freebie, I'll donate it to local food bank.
So far mine have all been junk food though, and didn't last long in this house tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone tried these?
Ive been intrigued a while and finally caved. Very nice but maybe a bit much of the milk cream stuff? Thougjts?
Not those but I have had a couple of the others.. way too much cream tbh because it results in your not really tasting or getting the texture of the cake.. Good concept but a bit dear for just cupcakes especially as a couple of the varieties seem to be just plain white sponge underneath

Reactions: 2
Looks like they’re going for another advent type thing. I hope it’s better than that was!
I have new offers today 15%off meat and fish, 50p off £3 on bakery items and 15% off fruit.
Does this mean I have to download the app again.... for Gary Barlow ticket comps?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: The Devil works hard but Gary Barlow works harder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Disappointing to get an offer you won't use
I've decided if I get an unwanted freebie, I'll donate it to local food bank.
So far mine have all been junk food though, and didn't last long in this house tbh!
Oh I will use them, we eat about 75,000 bananas a week in this house. I'd have preferred cake though! :censored:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.