M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys very nearly convinced me to get the burger spring rolls when I was there last night, but then I saw they were £5.50. Maybe if there were yellow sticker, but not full price!
I bought them in the 3 for £10 deal. I loved them but wouldn’t pay £5.50 for a pack.

You guys very nearly convinced me to get the burger spring rolls when I was there last night, but then I saw they were £5.50. Maybe if there were yellow sticker, but not full price!
But if you buy them on the 4 for 3 party deal you can save about a £1.50 ;) Don't listen to me, you'll have an empty bank balance and a very full freezer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I felt this way too - also about the mini battered sausages I just cannot 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just bought the very merry munch tin (bloody £8!!) couldn't resist it (shame I can't eat it 🙄)

Smores fudge, I love the Xmas fudges

Gluten free tiger rolls ....absolutely delicious for us boring gluten free people

Lots of other bits, including a Colin cake jar for my child who demanded it and I couldn't be arsed to argue a no 🙄

Reactions: 4
Forgot to mention I got a bag of that choc coated gingerbread fudge it’s awful you’ll all hate it
I got some festive fudge in Aldi last year and it was revolting: supposed to be something like orange and cranberry, but it tasted a bit like vomit 🤢
(I know this is M&S thread but just in case anyone was tempted!)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Is it genuinely awful, or is this a ploy so we don't all rush out and buy it all?
I tried some of this. It’s not horrible, but it’s not gingerbread. To me it tasted like very gingery, stem ginger fudge - it wasn’t at all what I was expecting. I didn’t really like it but if you really, really like ginger and you’re not expecting more of a mixed spicy, gingerbread flavour, then you might like it.

Reactions: 3
A lot of sweet products being talked about here haha. Are there any savoury products that are great?
To be fair, I do enjoy their ready meals. They do some good ones.
the combo crisps. Salt and vinegar and sour cream ones are lush
Salted pretzel thins
Any of the Cornish crunch cheeses but my fave is the one with chunks of onion in it
sun dried tomatoes and mozarella balls
Hog roast sausage rolls
Spinach and feta and falafel wrap
The dirty fries
Stone baked pizzas they are the ones meant for one and under 500 cals to but so nice
Sweet chilli rice cakes
Salt and vinegar twists
Roasted and salted cashews
The roast potatoes (usually in a meal deal)
Spanish tapas on the sourdough crackers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was on the news that M&S profits have gone up due to strong sales in food. I think that’s down to this group and we should have a share in the profits 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Im pretty sure the one I went to was called the company shop or something like that
Thanks for this just signed up 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.