M&S Food #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so excited when I saw them but I hate mushroom 😩😩😩
This is me…. I wish shops and restaurants would realise there’s more to vegetarian/vegan food than bloody mushrooms. It’s better than it was but I saw this and god excited only to be massively disappointed 😂

Reactions: 6
I got the Very Merry Munch tin yesterday - expensive at £8 - but damn delicious

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What was the portion size like? £8 is pretty steep.
Pretty good, there's a bag of the food in the tin but once you open it it does fill the tin. I'm not sure I'd rebuy but it's really yum!

Not seen those - we don't have much at the moment in ours - what is in them please ?
Milk & white chocolate popcorn, salted & dark choc pretzels, milk choc peanuts, caramel almonds and smartie-type chocolate

Reactions: 8
I really want to try the burger wreath thing! Might have to pop to marks this weekend to try it 😁

Reactions: 1
I made a new thread! My first ever! Come over and celebrate with a cup of tea and a plain Jane yumnut!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.