Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she showed a pic of her in Wilko earlier wearing a cream spotty top with a purple blazer type top, which I’m sure she was wearing at the weekend - But coming out of Lakeland she’s wearing something completely different!

And just double checked - mollie is wearing different clothes and has curly hair in one shop, and straightened hair doing the mopping in Lakeland!
Oh yeah! Clearly an undisclosed ad.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Could just be me but her hair also seemed longer in the Lakeland, obv prerecorded advert before she had it chopped

Reactions: 3
Also, didnt she claim to be having a spray tan? Boomeranged the tent and everything 🤦🏻‍♀️ then later on is out shopping?
Its not often I get spray tanned, but I certainly NOT be out shopping straight after, NOR would I be wearing a white polo neck jumper?
Cmon Lyndsey, you cant fool us lot! 🥱

Reactions: 5
At least she’s admitted about being manic with germs atm!

also I think I’m the only one who clicked yes on her new poll, I’m northern and will very frequently eat a pot of pasta with a fork on a metro (the not so underground in the north east)🤷🏼‍♀️ Like sorry if I’m hungry I am whipping that food out because I don’t know when I’m going to get another chance to eat it 😂

Reactions: 3
Couldn't she have done this on one of her countless shopping trips? Is she too important to do a big shop now. Far easier to be lazy and push the delivery prices up for all those who are housebound, car less or unable to get to the shops. Congratulations Lynsey love, let's waste some more petrol and use a slot someone else may have needed.

More sodding pink. The dress is too big but she's going to wear it anyway because it's pink :rolleyes:
The husband's face in the gridpost speaks volumes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Goodness me that pink dress is VILE those frills on the arms I’m lost for words. She’s got a decent figure on her looks far nicer different colours. Why dress head to foot in that revolting shade of pink which only makes her look pissed up. Paler pinks suit her if she loves pink so much.

Reactions: 6
Goodness me that pink dress is VILE those frills on the arms I’m lost for words. She’s got a decent figure on her looks far nicer different colours. Why dress head to foot in that revolting shade of pink which only makes her look pissed up. Paler pinks suit her if she loves pink so much.
That dress is absolutely hideous. Seeing so much pink hurts my eyes literally... Her public support of Schofield has made me dislike her even more.

Reactions: 5
What makes me laugh is that she thinks she has fashion sense!! 😂 That pink dress was awful and who wears everything pink including shoes at her age?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How cringe was the "gifted" frero Roche?
How upsetting for her that it wasnt cream "begs" tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.