Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Washing machine draw-er”
Is she one of these who spells drawer ‘draw’, has been corrected, and now thinks it is pronounced how it is spelled?
I noticed that too!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Anyone else notice, we've chatted about how cringe it is when a grown woman constantly wears top to toe pink . . And now suddenly shes ditching it and wearing different colours?
🙋‍♀️ Hi.Lyndsey.happy.tuesday.to.you.dont.forget.its.toilet.tuesday! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice, we've chatted about how cringe it is when a grown woman constantly wears top to toe pink . . And now suddenly shes ditching it and wearing different colours?
🤣 All these 'cleanfluencers' with their own cringy #'s battling it out in a desperate attempt for fame LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s in pink today!

Why is she talking about that gloves in a bottle as if it's antibacterial stuff? It's just long lasting handcream?

Reactions: 3
Ugh god I just carried on to those stories and couldn't stop twitching my eye at her 4 clumpy eyelashes 😂
SOOOO old fashioned and frumpy looking . . Had a big chop of the hair? Er, a complete re-style needed? Ditch the ridiculous fringe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She really is the gift that keeps on giving. So tonight she's having a lovely dinner with some choritzio pasta.

• Haha
  • Wow
Looking at the food Lynsey cooks all i have to say is im so glad im not part of that family.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All she cooks is pasta with vegetables. And it never looks enough for a family of five.

Can believe she tagged M&S press office in her story just because she was using a little bag of their their pasta...desperate much 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What a message to send out to people who are pale. Could she be any more thoughtless.

She manages to look both gormless and smug at the same time. Yet more shopping, the addiction is strong. Because you need yet another mop don't you Lynsey 🙄 shameless.

Last edited:
I’m sure she showed a pic of her in Wilko earlier wearing a cream spotty top with a purple blazer type top, which I’m sure she was wearing at the weekend - But coming out of Lakeland she’s wearing something completely different!

And just double checked - mollie is wearing different clothes and has curly hair in one shop, and straightened hair doing the mopping in Lakeland!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.