Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, someone has taken her creme eggs away and now she is being bullied, GIVE ME STRENGTH. Are they all going to be ranting about horrible trolls today??? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought that too?
Are we trolls now?
Trolls for pointing out what is blatantly happening before our very eyes?
Trolls for not buying into all the bullshit?
duck this . . 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Beckyhomesweethome mentions being trolled and now lyndsey. Ffs are these 'influencers' just sheep?

I havent watched lyndsey since her book reveal.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s a load of rubbish about pants particles on tea towels - but I do like her as a person I think she comes across far
More genuine than Mrs Hinch

I got an email stating Lynsey is going to have a four date book tour. She’s apparently going to sign books and answer questions about cleaning. Do you remember when books were written by real authors and were talented. Smh 🙄.

Reactions: 9
So she’s going around collecting rubbish helping the environment and all that then throws a reusable carrier bag in the bin 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s going around collecting rubbish helping the environment and all that then throws a reusable carrier bag in the bin 🤷🏼‍♀️
Then goes and feeds her shopping obsession with yet more fast fashion (those jeans 😳😂😂) and endless crap to flog to the sheep following her, and to replace the #throwitthursday bs she desperately uses for "content" to keep her pointless account going. All she has is recycled, monotinous, stale, boring and pointless crap to share and bang on about. I cant believe people are sucked into her bizarre and boring little world.

• Heart
I wish she'd stop with the stupid phrase "Happy Post". She sounds like a 10 year old. "Woo-hoo, so, got some HAPPY POST this morning!" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
For someone that is meant to care about the environment I'm shocked how often she buys new clothes. How big must her wardrobe be!?

We all need to de clutter and keep in mind what we throw away but she can keep filling her wardrobe with fast fashion. Did she not say last year she was stopping this?

Reactions: 6
I love cream eggs as well guys,
I eat 1 ( sometimes 2 ) every day!!
Do I bleeping boomerang everytime I eat 1? No, I bloody dont!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Get some new content Lyndsey. .
Cant you tell we're all bored,
Bored of the same ol "tips"
Bored of the pink girly clothes ( none of us are 8 years old)
No one cares about your "happy post"
Id certainly not be calling a free #gifted dog harness happy post . . Would you?

For someone that is meant to care about the environment I'm shocked how often she buys new clothes. How big must her wardrobe be!?
I’d use the term ‘buys new clothes’ loosely as it’s nearly all gifted. I’ve been moaning about her love of fast fashion and throw it Thursday for ages absolutely grinds me. One minute she is bleating on about natural cleaning products and the next is adding to the landfill with all the crap she chucks out

There are people who need Lynsey to create a list of things to throw that includes batteries and stuff that doesn’t work or is obsolete. Just ridiculous - makes a living from this - bloody wish I’d thought of it - but never wanted to think people are that stupid

Reactions: 4
Aids crystals 😂

Screenshot_20200206-141036.png

No Lynsey, you're just feeding your shopping addiction and scraping the barrel for "content". Nobody needs to buy daffodils.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Oh gosh, product range coming out. I really have to unfollow all of these people soon. I assume it’s all going to be environmentally friendly. Really used to like her account 😫

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.