Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if there’s already a thread but I can’t find one if there is 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone got links to the bad press she’s been getting about This Morning? She’s been talking about it on her story today but I can’t find anything.

Did anyone watch it?

Reactions: 1
I watched it. I like her as she actually cleans. Haven’t got a clue re the stick she’s getting, but can hazard a guess it’s the comment she made at the end re cleaning your husbands jacket when he gets in from work, very 1950’s housewife....

I like that she tries to use natural products as much as possible and I think she has a good “tv personality”. The swipe ups do my head in a bit but at least she plays by the rules!

Ah I’ve found it. Facebook this morning page, the post about bras and tea towels

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She said you shouldnt put your underwear in the same wash as your teatowels as "particles from your pants will get on the tea towels". What a load of tit. With all teh chemicals in detergent and washing at 40 degrees there is no issue at all. I am sure people like this just say something for effect and in the hope they go viral.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She said you shouldnt put your underwear in the same wash as your teatowels as "particles from your pants will get on the tea towels". What a load of tit. With all teh chemicals in detergent and washing at 40 degrees there is no issue at all. I am sure people like this just say something for effect and in the hope they go viral.

I’m sorry but if your getting poo particles on your underpants at our age I wouldn’t be worried about washing them with my dish cloths. I’d be more concerned why I’m not wiping my arse properly. I am pretty sure if you change and wash correctly there is less crap on your undies then there will be on a dish rag.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m sorry but if your getting poo particles on your underpants at our age I wouldn’t be worried about washing them with my dish cloths. I’d be more concerned why I’m not wiping my arse properly. I am pretty sure if you change and wash correctly there is less crap on your undies then there will be on a dish rag.
Ffs I have just spat my tea everywhere reading this hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s being battered on Facebook on the This Morning page! To be fair it was a dreadful slot she did and I’m guessing that This Morning posted it to Facebook to cause a stir as it was absolute rubbish she was chatting! I wish she was as cautious with the amount of chemicals she’s throwing around her home as she is with “tit particles”! But never mind! She’s not my cup of tea. Her fringe also bothers me.... a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always feel like she’s telling me off when I watch her stories :ROFLMAO: Like I don’t take all my crisps and biscuits etc out of the packaging after I’ve been shopping I AM DISGUSTING! YOU DON’T KNOW WHO HAS BEEN TOUCHING THOSE PACKETS IT IS DISGUSTINGGG

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Know what you mean about feeling told off! Personally I really like her but it doesn't half irritate me when she's in 'outfit of the day' and keeps picking at it! Don't know why this irritates me but it really does :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Know what you mean about feeling told off! Personally I really like her but it doesn't half irritate me when she's in 'outfit of the day' and keeps picking at it! Don't know why this irritates me but it really does :ROFLMAO:
She’s forever pulling at the outfits !!!

I’m not so keen on her, totally agree with the telling off feeling.

I watched her on this morning and what got me is it was not okay to wash pants and tea towels but was for pants and bras... if she really does believe that BS the she’s got fecal particles in her bra! It’s a load of crap, one clean yourself properly and two wash at a high enough temp!

Reactions: 3
I like her apart from the picking at clothes thing which is a bit annoying .

Just googled her and found this

"Back in 2002, the Queen of Clean was happily married and expecting twins - or so she thought.

Lynsey was horrified when she discovered that her husband, who she doesn't want to name, was a paedophile.

The shock of the horrific disocvery, Lynsey believes, brought on an early labour and twins, Mollie and Olivia were born at just 28 weeks."

I didn't know that . What a horrid thing to go through

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I like her apart from the picking at clothes thing which is a bit annoying .

Just googled her and found this

"Back in 2002, the Queen of Clean was happily married and expecting twins - or so she thought.

Lynsey was horrified when she discovered that her husband, who she doesn't want to name, was a paedophile.

The shock of the horrific disocvery, Lynsey believes, brought on an early labour and twins, Mollie and Olivia were born at just 28 weeks."

I didn't know that . What a horrid thing to go through
Absolutely awful thing to go through!
I do like her, and some of her cleaning tips are brilliant
I’d rather her than Mrs Hinch!

Reactions: 12
Absolutely awful thing to go through!
I do like her, and some of her cleaning tips are brilliant
I’d rather her than Mrs Hinch!
Same, I love queen of clean!
I follow her toilet Tuesday, window Wednesday, throw it Thursday, fridge Fridays.

She’s taught me so much about cleaning and how to clean while saving the environment.

Way better then Hinch.

Reactions: 15
I actually like her, she’s very... do it if you can, and clean doesn’t mean perfect!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.