Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she uses a sock bag and still has odd socks left over.

Hows that work then?

And don't throw away the socks you wasteful melt, use them for dusting or here's a radical idea - wear the feckers.

View attachment 558244
I thought she was always peddling those sock monkey things? Oh wait no, just another way to fleece your followers, not actually a product she's used and rates.
Screenshot_20210504-071544.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she was always peddling those sock monkey things? Oh wait no, just another way to fleece your followers, not actually a product she's used and rates.View attachment 558480
Was just about to say the same, she never mentioned a sock bag before, I mentioned on her post that I use a sock bag after a sock got stuck in the filter of my machine, she is such a liar and to be a good liar you need to have a good memory. Can her sheep not put 2+2 together and see they are being taken for mugs buying all the rubbish she promotes?.

Reactions: 4
Pre
Was just about to say the same, she never mentioned a sock bag before, I mentioned on her post that I use a sock bag after a sock got stuck in the filter of my machine, she is such a liar and to be a good liar you need to have a good memory. Can her sheep not put 2+2 together and see they are being taken for mugs buying all the rubbish she promotes?.
Pretty sure I mentioned that I also use the small lingerie bags from Lakeland for socks too. I also use them for washing bras as this extends the life of the bra and prevents a wire from them damaging a machine.

Why’s she always thanking people and reposting screenshots of her crappy cloffs when they turn up in TK Maxx at a discount price? It’s the equivalent to them being in the bargain bin, no bugger wants them.

Reactions: 5
What’s she on about 4 day weekend??? Maybe in her lazy arse world, but in reality where the rest of us live, even if we managed to have the bank holiday off it was still only a 3 day weekend. Stupid fool.

Reactions: 6
C7602C6A-1554-4DA8-B9E6-EECE29A74065.jpg
3 massive boxes of little wipes...that’s just ridiculous. She’s such a hoarder. That shed room is an absolute tit tip of hoarded crap. OCD my arse.

Reactions: 11
You can tell how poor her speech is now that the captions are rolled out… they still don’t make sense! Can’t even blame her typing now it’s just poor speech.

Reactions: 9
You can tell how poor her speech is now that the captions are rolled out… they still don’t make sense! Can’t even blame her typing now it’s just poor speech.
Yes. I noticed earlier, I played it back a few times and listened again and it wasn’t errors in the captioning, it was her mispronunciation and the captions were correctly representing what she actually said. Her diction is terrible.

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep saying Tropeek? It's spelt Tropic on the packaging. Is she fick or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes. I noticed earlier, I played it back a few times and listened again and it wasn’t errors in the captioning, it was her mispronunciation and the captions were correctly representing what she actually said. Her diction is terrible.
It was when she was saying about the geese, and how after being with the guy she now can’t walk past them… I chuckled as I thought about how crap it made him look if he hasn’t helped at all. Obviously she meant she can walk past, but again her dictation and the way she pronounces is terrible. 10/10 for trying to be inclusive (finally) but people still can’t work out what she actually is on about.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.