Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with you all - she watches any old shite and loves it. Those crappy channel 5 afternoon films, teen series on Netflix, etc I think we know her level of capability 😂

So when it comes to one of the best dramas this country has ever produced, let’s give her a pass on this one. #Be kind Poor Lynsey obviously found it a bit of a stretch 😂

It’s joined my posts here:

She saw that door wreath on someone else’s page and loved it so wanted to buy one and messaged the person that makes them. She wrote back and said can I gift you one. What? No. You place an order Lynsey. That’s what you do, unless you’re begging for a freebie. Why message the lady. Just order the thing straight away. bleeping freeloader.

She’s put more effort into that awful skinny whip advert than she has into showing her 3/4 grand fridge freezer.

Off to the tip again 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Do you think the wardrobe fitters have fell out with her knowing who she is? Or even found out about her on here?? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She saw that door wreath on someone else’s page and loved it so wanted to buy one and messaged the person that makes them. She wrote back and said can I gift you one. What? No. You place an order Lynsey. That’s what you do, unless you’re begging for a freebie. Why message the lady. Just order the thing straight away. bleeping freeloader.

She’s put more effort into that awful skinny whip advert than she has into showing her 3/4 grand fridge freezer.

Off to the tip again 😡
Exactly why message her just buy one you absolute melt!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Do you think the wardrobe fitters have fell out with her knowing who she is? Or even found out about her on here?? 👀
I think she was being bossy/telling them how to do their job and they had a falling out then told her they wasn't going to do it. Molly said something on her story the other day about her mum and the person was only trying to do their job and she was embarrassed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Absolutely something is a miss with her beeeespoke wardrobes. After all the point of beeespoke is that they are made to measure in any recess and as for handles. You can have any handle in the world, if you are willing to pay for it. and I know what I’m talking about here!

Morning, Lynsey, Lyndsey, Paula, Natasha. And a special hi to the lovely Morag x

Reactions: 6
I think she was being bossy/telling them how to do their job and they had a falling out then told her they wasn't going to do it. Molly said something on her story the other day about her mum and the person was only trying to do their job and she was embarrassed
Serves them right. Hyacinth Bucket 😂 I bet she was trying to get discount as well for showing them on her page or something. No wonder Rib looked totally fucked off yesterday having to build flat pack units which won’t be anywhere near as good...

• Haha
  • Sick
Hardly beeespoke?
Hahaha

She might also find it harder to get tradespeople out to do jobs for her in the future. They tend to discuss these things with one another and word travels fast.

My brother in law is joiner and he says all the local plumbers, electricians, joiners, etc have a ‘blacklist’ of householders who’ve been awkward, late payers, etc. The blacklisters either can’t even get a quote, or the quotes they get are sky high. So, she’s probably the newest member on the list now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha

She might also find it harder to get tradespeople out to do jobs for her in the future. They tend to discuss these things with one another and word travels fast.

My brother in law is joiner and he says all the local plumbers, electricians, joiners, etc have a ‘blacklist’ of householders who’ve been awkward, late payers, etc. The blacklisters either can’t even get a quote, or the quotes they get are sky high. So, she’s probably the newest member on the list now 😂
Yeah this will be true. I work in events (mostly weddings) and we do warn other local suppliers about any issues with clients we know would use different companies.

Reactions: 6
"A rainy afternoon calls for candles"

Why, do candles magically make the rain stop? Is Lynsey a meteorologist now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a thought but given the rubbish weather today was forecast all along, why didn't she change her bed, clean her house and whatever other household jobs she did yesterday today instead and go out and enjoy family time in the sun yesterday? So rigid

Reactions: 7
Hahahahahaha she’s really done rob dirty with that reel about being productive while the kettle boils. She honestly has zero respect for that man

Hahahahahaha she’s really done rob dirty with that reel about being productive while the kettle boils. She honestly has zero respect for that man
Why does it always look like a hostage situation when she shows the family on her stories. 😂

What was even the point of posting that story earlier of her daughter walking away from her on the way to work? Two stories in a single day where she sneakily takes photos of the back of family member's heads and posts them! Like, what even possessed her to take a blurry photo of this event, let alone post it. Just zero quality control 🤪

• Haha
So she uses a sock bag and still has odd socks left over.

Hows that work then?

And don't throw away the socks you wasteful melt, use them for dusting or here's a radical idea - wear the feckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now we all know how much I 'love' Hetty Boo. NOT!, but buy her a decent toy instead of giving her old socks to play with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.