Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the same age as her (41) and I wouldn't be caught dead in anything she wears, especially all that hideous pink polyester.
I'm fifteen years older … I certainly wouldn’t be seen dead in any of her fashion choices. I truly believe she buys them, shows them off on here, hoping for a discount or freebies and then regardless. She sends them back. Point in case was the dress she showed us from forever unique. Never seen her in it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I'm fifteen years older … I certainly wouldn’t be seen dead in any of her fashion choices. I truly believe she buys them, shows them off on here, hoping for a discount or freebies and then regardless. She sends them back. Point in case was the dress she showed us from forever unique. Never seen her in it 🤷‍♀️
Yes, and she earns her money from the swipe ups as well. So she doesn’t need to keep the clothes.

But again, how bad for the environment is that?! All that unnecessary packaging - much of it plastic that cannot be recycled. Plus the needless deliveries with their carbon emissions. Then she has the brass neck to do adverts and campaigns regarding saving water 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She is the opposite if I'm honest wiff you ...for me she indicates to me what not to wear and I am older than her ...she is s fuddy duddy as well as a scamming bleep
Same here . .
I would go out of my way to NEVER buy OR do whatever she promotes/shoves as a grabby swipe up . ..
She is a frumpy fuddy duddy who needs to get in the bin ..
Ughhh
I dont think it would be possible to dislike her and everything she stands for any more if I tried.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
Don't waste water, she'll tell you off... whilst putting a wash on for one fick cloff.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Old Wincey at it again yyyyyaaaaawwwwnnnn

tell me guys does it annoy anyone else the way she hauls at the bottom of her tops ALL THE TIME, today l actually screamed at phone ‘FFS leave your top alone’ and why do the tops always have to be tucked in like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Old Wincey at it again yyyyyaaaaawwwwnnnn

tell me guys does it annoy anyone else the way she hauls at the bottom of her tops ALL THE TIME, today l actually screamed at phone ‘FFS leave your top alone’ and why do the tops always have to be tucked in like that 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes it rips ma knitting, one of the many things she does if I'm honest wiff you

Reactions: 1
Ah, there it is, the big reach. She can do that 12 times a day but needs a gadget for reaching things to clean her bath because of her bad back 🤔

8CB0C602-7D3E-4AEC-B2F2-F61DA1EFD30B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair to Lynz, her stories yesterday where she just gave some cleaning advice without a script or a swipe up were pretty good! Even if she's recycling tips a) she knows what she's talking about and b) people need to know this stuff. I've seen too many minging shower screens to think otherwise if I'm honest wif you 😂

I think this could actually be a great format for her, I laugh at her for moaning that she can't be bovvered answering DMs, but I also get that it must be annoying. Especially when she's hanging after a night on the Jacob's Creek (like most mornings). So why not say that instead of answering cleaning DMs you'll just answer them on stories every couple of days? I'm sure loads of them just ask the same thing anyway. Everyone wins...

She also seemed about 200% more comfortable and natural doing those advice stories than her usual ad aff grifting and hideous haul brags. Bonus points - no nervous family members or demon dog in shot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.