Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow today. The swipe up for a ‘perfect blanket for lockdown’ finished me off. I actually did used to enjoy her account but I despise the constant selling she does now. Shame as I’m sure there are lots of others who feel the same. I think she’s just trying to cash in while she can which is a good job because surely her days are numbered?

Reactions: 8
Had to unfollow today. The swipe up for a ‘perfect blanket for lockdown’ finished me off. I actually did used to enjoy her account but I despise the constant selling she does now. Shame as I’m sure there are lots of others who feel the same. I think she’s just trying to cash in while she can which is a good job because surely her days are numbered?
QVC does less sales pitches than her! She’s a shilling machine.

Reactions: 5
No one is asking about your hot chocolate. No one. You can't help but sell tit all day long. And half of it not declared as AD

Reactions: 4
5 adverts and it’s not even lunchtime!!! Honestly she’s so brazen. And I’m sure she’s had a bollocking off the asa as she’s carefully tagging her posts now. She needs to start doing some more content as it’s full of old repeated crap that still features her old kitchen. I can’t believe she has that many followers as she’s boring as duck

• Wow
Reactions: 6
5 adverts and it’s not even lunchtime!!! Honestly she’s so brazen. And I’m sure she’s had a bollocking off the asa as she’s carefully tagging her posts now. She needs to start doing some more content as it’s full of old repeated crap that still features her old kitchen. I can’t believe she has that many followers as she’s boring as duck
That’s what happens when you purchase followers yourself! 😉

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.