Lynsey Queen of Clean #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are all the Middle Age women on insta all in a just jump in to mid air for the reel to show how I wear clothes and make it look so fun cult 🤔🙄 and then get it so so wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didnt lego hair go shopping yesterday? Out again today in aldi on the beg with the WYX products , a bit of outrageous shameless flirting with Sid the builder and no Lynds your clothes are only lovely to you , you dress like my gran and she has been dead over 35 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s got so much Botox in her forehead her eyelids don’t bloody move!!! And all this touching her hair whilst filming she looks ridiculous. And Lyndsey we know you read here can you stop touching all the products in Aldi etc you’re supposed to have ocd yet always fondling everything that hundreds of ppl have probably touched!! Plus they discourage this for hygiene reasons but she’s in you being an expert you should know this?? And I can get my last pound that after you’ve fondled all the products you still fanny about with your hair when you’re out not very hygienic eh Lyndsey???

Reactions: 8
God how much flirting is going on with Sid the beardy builder?
He apparently puts his orange Twirls “in the freezer because they are much better like thissssssssssss”
WHY DOES SHE DO THAT???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God how much flirting is going on with Sid the beardy builder?
He apparently puts his orange Twirls “in the freezer because they are much better like thissssssssssss”
WHY DOES SHE DO THAT???
I bet she wants Sid the builder to put his twirl in her frosty box.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The twins had their fairy test this morning 🙄 It’s theory test Lynsey not only do you spell incorrectly but you Also can’t pronounce them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This! I caaaan’t stand him. Presume he still does it, but he used to pop up on every big cleaning account when they’d been gifted something and tag the brand saying something like ‘ooh fabulous, I’d love to try (insert product name) too’. Basically begging for freebies. He’s up everbody’s backside trying to get mentions.

There was a specific event and the usual suspects- Mops, ManCreepy, Pledge etc were all photographed and he had a right strop in the comments because he wasn’t there 🤣 When will he realise nobody gives a tit about him. He’s a desperate, whiny little twit, and literally nobody cares.
Mancreepy that’s a belter 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Poor Lynsey, she’s that jealous she’s releasing her ‘new product’ the same day hinchs memoir comes out and she’s on this morning. God she’s desperate!!!!!!!! ‘Working on it for months’ sure you have 🙄🙄🙄🙄
D48ED225-9ED8-409A-8853-1DE152E98555.png

Throwing a plastic bag in the skip with her talking over it, saying 'always re-use the bag.' Re-using a bag is not filling it with rubbish and putting it in the bin. I know online packaging isn't very easy to re-use but then just don't say anything at all! Let's not keep pretending the tips are actually useful or life-changing!

Attachments

Well, after all the suspense, a bleeping candle 😂 What a joke. She’s only about 3 years too late on this trend - mind you, that’s quite good for Lynsey isn’t it! Ffs 🤦‍♀️

Who wants a candle with the sticker saying ‘ Lyndsey’ 🤔.. bad design I’m afraid !

• Haha
Candle and reed diffusers look cheap and nasty. Like pound shop ones that have had the sticker changed.

Honestly who’s going to pay £12 for a candle that looks like it came out the pound shop. Nothing classy about it. I actually looked at them all and the stickers aren’t even on properly. And why is it she’s wearing skinny jeans and boots all of a sudden instead of her frumpy dresses And the red lippy? It’s nothing to do with a certain builder is it?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me that pours the sugar into the sugar pot... never realised you’re meant to keep it in the bag.... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Right. I’ll try and set up a new thread - wish me luck! I’ll let you know if I manage it

New thread set up - hopefully correctly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.