Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cock nose has her new book out, and she thinks anyone cares!
Shove your tit book up your arse!
All she cares about is herself and her likes and I dislike her make up, her hair and just everything about her. 👊🏻

Reactions: 12
Boring title for a boring cock nose witch. 😂 the post she made the photo in the cover...... ohhh Lordy her cock nose looks erected lol. I’m so glad others can see it and it wasn’t just me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Boring title for a boring cock nose witch. 😂 the post she made the photo in the cover...... ohhh Lordy her cock nose looks erected lol. I’m so glad others can see it and it wasn’t just me lol
It’s all I can see now!!!
Her touching herself does my nut in. 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is a proper twit!!
I really hope her book flops. Sorry but I do!!

Reactions: 8
She’s got swipe ups again listen you greedy cock nosed witch the only swiping I want to do is cross your face knocking some sense into you. Then I’ll chuck a pot of boiled piss at you. Your VILE Lynsey
I mean .... wow 😮 is threatening violence allowed on tattle? I’m all for calling out the greedy grammers but ... personally I think this is a pretty vile and disgusting threat to make

Reactions: 51
I wonder if she actually went to Aldi JUST to buy two cushions? I actually wouldn't be surprised. The fact that she 'allegedly' had no coat and didn't get a trolley. Normally she films herself in Aldi and films the shopping when she gets home.

Also, what the hell did she put in that rocky road?

• Wow
Cock nose 😂😂😂 the more you look at it the more you see it! She’s just liked Hinch but everybody thought she was mental when she did Obsessive compulsive cleaners so probably tried to steer clear of her on social media. Most of her cleaning tips are good though and natural which is good. She uses organic a lot which is a million percent better than hinge but her reasoning behind it (in my opinion) is sometimes very irrational. Washing your knickers separately because of poo bits did it for me. I just find her so bleeping irritating!

Reactions: 4
Only last year she used bottles of bleach per day! She’s changed to all rhis natural cow she thinks it’s what people want to see. She went through a packet of dish towels a Week as well. That’s why I find her so un genuine she changes with what she thinks is popular and acts as if she’s been that way the full time

Reactions: 11
Cock nose 😂😂😂 the more you look at it the more you see it! She’s just liked Hinch but everybody thought she was mental when she did Obsessive compulsive cleaners so probably tried to steer clear of her on social media. Most of her cleaning tips are good though and natural which is good. She uses organic a lot which is a million percent better than hinge but her reasoning behind it (in my opinion) is sometimes very irrational. Washing your knickers separately because of poo bits did it for me. I just find her so bleeping irritating!
Her cleaning tips are good but not all hers.
A lot of them can be found in the Kim and Aggy cleaning book from the early 2000’s.
my husband brought for me for Christmas one year (don’t ask) but I still use it now.
I wash all underwear together but when she made that comment she lost a lot of followers and her self respect 😆

Reactions: 10
Bad timing for her latest ad.. yes people are going to declutter but your putting people at risk to have to send out that stupid bag.... 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She is advertising Hippobags for those who want to ‘declutter’. Nothing more than a big ikea bag for £139! She is deleting negative comments about this. She’s no better than Hinch!!! At a time when many people are struggling financially!
Why can’t she do #AD? If you can be gifted something you can use a hashtag

So she's "Just putting on a FIN layer of make up" and her eyeshadow's called "MarshMELLOW". Her giant rubbish back apparently "Just COME FROUGH the post"
For the last time Lynsey, Your=YOUR. You're=You ARE!

She really needs to learn how to speak properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she does “throw it Thursday” and “declutters” every week does she just throw it in the garage? duck me, for someone who cleans she’s got an awful lot of tit lying around!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just reading a mag on readly, she is in it.
Apparently she is only 40. I am staggered, she looks much older in the picture they have printed.
I saw in an article she was 41, I’m 37 and I genuinely thought she was more like 50 than just 40, why is she so old fashioned?!?

Reactions: 9
More followers bought 🙄 how long til people
Catch on to her lies

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.