Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who keeps saying 'if I'm honest wiff you ' is a bare faced liar ie lego hair and Hinch ao aye hold you power hens

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if anyone is asking what vacuum she uses! 🤣
Any excuse to plug the crappy pink thing . .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"I hope you SNF your family are well"

Messaging yourself again Lynsey?

Screenshot_20220709-123257_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me she's fick!!
Outfit is by Morrison and co 🤣
Thats a supermarket love,

And what exactly does she think is so wonderful about the plain/simple slip dress shes wearing? Could it be the colour? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Awwwww she didn’t get an invite to the opening of Scamp & Dude’s new shop. Must grift harder Lynzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being so far up their arse, tagging them in ever story and they still ghost you 😂
She tried it with "Benefit" theyve ghosted her too . .
Imagine being such a knobby brand to want her on board. .
#swan
#scrubdaddy
#dash
#skinandme

Losers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“3.30am this morning” someone should tell her a big part of that is superfluous. Fick as duck 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HAVE Lynsey, the word is HAVE not OF.

This is one of my biggest bugbears. I don't understand how people manage to say this, but seem capable of understanding that it's HAVEN'T and not OFEN'T.
It’s not hard is it! You don’t write could’f 😂

Reactions: 5
No doubt shes washed, dried and ironed "golden girls" holiday washing already 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.