Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She going to regret that in the next 5 years! She needs to start taking collagen

She probably spent yesterday arguing with swan about sending a chauffeur driven car for her to attend the party. But given it’s nowhere main source of income

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She going to regret that in the next 5 years! She needs to start taking collagen

She probably spent yesterday arguing with swan about sending a chauffeur driven car for her to attend the party. But given it’s nowhere main source of income
Has This Morning dropped her?!

Reactions: 2
Honestly what a liar!!! She’s got anxiety of being caught drink driving that’s what’s wrong with her ffs!!! The amount she puts away each night she’ll be over the limit every morning no doubt

Reactions: 4
Dunno about fear/anxiety about driving?
Its just run of the mill "Beer fear"
Silly ol mare . .
Cut back on the 5pm prosecco and you'll be fine 🙄

And of course . .
The USUAL moaning about her hotel room!!
Who does she think she is?
Kate Middleton?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Developed an anxiety of driving on the motorway… Honestly, I know this is a very real thing for some people, but I just can’t take her seriously. She’d rather get a busy, packed, dirty train when she’s got self diagnosed germ phobia and fear of crowded spaces 🤷🏼‍♀️

Then she somehow manages to pull herself together enough to post an advert, to cheer herself up - wtf 😡

Gets to the hotel and she’s no sooner in the room and slagging it off as it’s not up to her ‘standard’. Then tags them in when they give her a free glass of wine - hope they saw the stories where she slated her room.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly did she not know where she was staying before she went? If so read the reviews and if you don’t like the look of it then book somewhere else instead of making a drama out of it, but silly me booking elsewhere would mean paying for it herself and having nothing to moan about. Get over yourself Lynsey you are not someone special.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly. It’s a hotel in media city and you can have a room for £55 a night. It’s not in town and is well placed for corporate clients. I’ve just checked the reviews and they are not too bad in comparison with the Alderley Edge hotel, she last stayed at whilst up north 😂. My guess is that she has had to pay for it all herself and didn’t dare say NO to swan. Plenty of other insta huns snapping at her heels! Dazlin would be hyperventilating at the thought of being invited to their Christmas party.

I suspect she has been quietly dropped from TM She not been on since mid September?! They also don’t follow her on insta and I’m sure they would have had her on talking about her amazing planner for Christmas 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly. It’s a hotel in media city and you can have a room for £55 a night. It’s not in town and is well placed for corporate clients. I’ve just checked the reviews and they are not too bad in comparison with the Alderley Edge hotel, she last stayed at whilst up north 😂. My guess is that she has had to pay for it all herself and didn’t dare say NO to swan. Plenty of other insta huns snapping at her heels! Dazlin would be hyperventilating at the thought of being invited to their Christmas party.

I suspect she has been quietly dropped from TM She not been on since mid September?! They also don’t follow her on insta and I’m sure they would have had her on talking about her amazing planner for Christmas 😂😂😂
I too think TM have dropped her and that’s what the awful week she was waffling on about not so long ago was all about, they defo would have had her on doing something about Christmas, given how much publicity she is giving swan that’s probably the main income atm. Hopefully most of these companies are checking these loons and are becoming a bit more fussy who they work with, haven’t seen any big companies gifting anything to her recently. Maybe the insta bubble is starting to burst.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone who's 'scared' to drive on a motorway shouldn't be driving on one because they're a danger to other road users.

Reactions: 12
Boo
From her newsletter which I forgot to unsubscribe from
she decided to take a break !! From your 10 min stint once a fortnight !!! Come off it you love being on the tv! It’s the unlimited brag (well along with the Gucci belt and bag 😂) so this morning side lined you !!
Ps what else have you to work on , crappy swipe ups - move your Alan sugar there is a new kid in town

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I too think TM have dropped her and that’s what the awful week she was waffling on about not so long ago was all about, they defo would have had her on doing something about Christmas, given how much publicity she is giving swan that’s probably the main income atm. Hopefully most of these companies are checking these loons and are becoming a bit more fussy who they work with, haven’t seen any big companies gifting anything to her recently. Maybe the insta bubble is starting to burst.
I bloody hope so. .
Said it for months now.

Fallen off the posh perch 👏
Im delighted . .

She's a melt

How about please! Manners cost nothing!
She’s done this a few times now, copied clothing she’s seen other people wear on the telly. She obviously buys what she sees people wearing (and flogging) online too. No style or taste of her own, so just copies what she is seeing in front of her.

She’s such a ‘consumer’ isn’t she. She sees something and without question, immediately has to have it, very little thought seems to go into it. She’s the ideal target customer for all these companies that she would love to represent. It’s so ironic 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.