Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to get a grip if this kind of thing pisses her off so much that she does a full on investigation to find out who it was.
😂😂 I saw that story and just thought what an absolute nightmare she must be to live with if that's how annoyed she gets by a toilet roll!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No wonder she has to trowel on the makeup when she uses that steamer contraption on her face every week 😳 Sure fire way to flare up any underlying rosacea or acne, and give yourself broken capillaries, sensitised skin, redness etc. Can’t believe she’s recommending it and trying to flog it to unsuspecting followers 🙁 That’s the danger when somebody who knows nothing but thinks they’re an expert gets a platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Either Lynsey's got a bun in the oven, or else she's been raiding Laura Ingalls Wilder's wardrobe.

Screenshot_20211122-123659_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Judging by the grammar and (lack of) punctuation, I'm pretty sure she sent this message to herself.

Either way, what horrible advice. "Help, my house smells like fish"
"No problem. Follow my amazing tips and it can smell like vinegar and onions instead" :sick:

Screenshot_20211122-161950_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Was that ad for the blender suppose to say Blend instead of brand? If it was then again sloppy, sloppy sloppy work. If the calls today were about working with her, I hope whoever the companies are have done their homework first.

Reactions: 3
Im sure I said this last year . .
How many bloody coats??
I have a dog walking coat, a best coat and an everyday "practical" coat . .
She is a bleep, I cant bear to watch her and her braggy ways today . . 👊

Reactions: 5
She deffo hasn’t washed that Barnet in a couple of days 🤮 must be mingin after two work outs but what am l thinking no chance she breaks a sweat 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No recycled windows Wednesday, too busy having a manicure and pedicure, even that’s predictable with pink on the nails again and one sparkly one 🥱

😂😂😂. Tonight on GB news with Nigel Farrage. “The Queen of clean”. (His words). Kim Woodburn 😂😂😂. This is a show that has nearly 200k watching. Bloody marvellous

• Haha
Im sure I said this last year . .
How many bloody coats??
I have a dog walking coat, a best coat and an everyday "practical" coat . .
She is a bleep, I cant bear to watch her and her braggy ways today . . 👊
Shes probably gifted most of them none of which are that nice. I’m pretty sure one was a regatta outdoorsy type perfect for dog walking think she wore it once just to show it.
No recycled windows Wednesday, too busy having a manicure and pedicure, even that’s predictable with pink on the nails again and one sparkly one 🥱
Baffles me why she has the same colours but different shades and one sparkly nail me I have a whole variety of colours patterns ect.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. She’s accessorising her black sparkly party dress with … pink! It’s perfectly acceptable if you are six! But 42?! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.