Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She def wrote those messages, the way they’re phrased sounds just like her, “lovely hubby” etc.

Reactions: 3
All that leaf chucking she does for the "gram" . . You have no idea how much I want her to grab a hidden dog tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All that leaf chucking she does for the "gram" . . You have no idea how much I want her to grab a hidden dog tit 🤣
I hate autumn for trying to find my dog tit lets hope she was clapping lots of it in her leaf post ...OCD and all that bleeping cock nose lego hair bleep

Reactions: 4
IF that really was wax ( I doubt it was if I'm perfectly honest wif you) WHY would you douse it with all that PET STAIN removal?
She might be fick but we're not!!
Wax shouldnt require any product to remove it . .
Greaseproof paper and a warm iron will lift it . . No sprays, powders, harmful products at all.

Now bugger off . .
Youve a roast to ruin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just why would you wear a coat like that for throwing leaves into the air it’s far too smart for just taking a dog out in. They’re more often than not wearing white trainers when out walking Hetty. Me personally just wear a pair of waterproof timberland boots and a warm hoodie suitable coat ect for that type of walk.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Firstly - POTATOES.

Secondly - is she having a bleeping laugh? I make at least that many POTATOES when it’s just me, my other half and son. She reckons this is a lot for a family of 5 plus guests?! I hope they’ve eaten before they get there, that’s all I can say.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
IF that really was wax ( I doubt it was if I'm perfectly honest wif you) WHY would you douse it with all that PET STAIN removal?
She might be fick but we're not!!
Wax shouldnt require any product to remove it . .
Greaseproof paper and a warm iron will lift it . . No sprays, powders, harmful products at all.

Now bugger off . .
Youve a roast to ruin 🤣
Exactly. Anyone knows that an iron to melt the wax is a good way to get it out of carpets not bloody pet remover. She’s now just removed the story, wonder how many people called her out on it 🤔

Firstly - POTATOES.

Secondly - is she having a bleeping laugh? I make at least that many POTATOES when it’s just me, my other half and son. She reckons this is a lot for a family of 5 plus guests?! I hope they’ve eaten before they get there, that’s all I can say.
also, “potato’s”
🙄

• Haha
also, “potato’s”
🙄
Also, whats all that pouring oil on top of them all about? 🤢
I've never in my entire cooking life seen anyone do that!!

Get in the bin,
Take your grey roast with you 🤣

And, only a bleep would cook wearing a blouse like that ( change just before your guests arrive?)
I hope shes got fat splatters all over it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my word so many things to comment on
1. Potatoes - like the poster above I hope there is something else served along with those such a small amount.
2. The blouse - if you must wear it cooking why not put on your pink apron you were never done wearing before - or has that gone in fro it fursday?
3. What is that in the machine Lynsey? a sock by any chance? What happened to your wonderful sock monkeys - what was it you said never a lost sock 🙄.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Just why would you wear a coat like that for throwing leaves into the air it’s far too smart for just taking a dog out in. They’re more often than not wearing white trainers when out walking Hetty. Me personally just wear a pair of waterproof timberland boots and a warm hoodie suitable coat ect for that type of walk.
I hope she scooped up lots of dog shite disguised in autumn leaves.

I thought exactly the same . .
My dogs too, have 2 meals a day, no regimented time, either when I do it or when, like you say, they are giving you "puppy eyes" or generally being beggy 🤣
Yet more control from Lynsey . .
Im not a fan of the devil dog Hetty but that is just cruel . .
My dogs a fussy eater, sometimes she just won’t touch it so she gets fed when she asks for it. Cocknose house is like boot camp!

She’s still really wobbly and struggling to go out when there’s people around?? Is she for real!! 🙄
What? All those times she’s gone to London on the train by herself? What bullshit 💩

Firstly - POTATOES.

Omg!! The tight cow!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I bet she’s a right tight old cow when it comes to guests! Like small portions, not filling up their glass with her cheapo Tesco wine or offering them more/ an alternative.. just screams that type of host

I bet she’s a right tight old cow when it comes to guests! Like small portions, not filling up their glass with her cheapo Tesco wine or offering them more/ an alternative.. just screams that type of host
Notice no photos of the meal?
She's moved onto "selfcare Sunday" already!!
Its 6 o clock . .
When I host a dinner,
We're still chatting ( pistly) at the table, planning ALL SORTS of next meet ups ( that invariably never materialise 🤣) and/or doing shots ( never a good idea!)

Imagine Lynseys

Arrive at 12
Dinner at 12.30
Leave at 2 because Hetty ( Boo 🙄) needs her 2nd walk, theres ironing to do and a tit film to watch . .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.