Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A landslide victory for @kettlecrisp32 on the thread title! 🥳 Slightly adapted to fit.

Our Queen continues to wow us with her ever so usefulless and original cleaning tips. The fresh and new daily clips are a delight for the senses 😂

Her wardrobe choices get more bizarre by the day, and the addition of a Gucci belt always adds a touch of class.

She’s been so boring lately she doesn’t deserve anything else to be written about her.

As you were lads.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The recycled clips are more obvious because of the errors. How many times have we seen the RECTRO slow cooker? Might not have noticed otherwise 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
A landslide victory for @kettlecrisp32 on the thread title! 🥳 Slightly adapted to fit.

Our Queen continues to wow us with her ever so usefulless and original cleaning tips. The fresh and new daily clips are a delight for the senses 😂

Her wardrobe choices get more bizarre by the day, and the addition of a Gucci belt always adds a touch of class.

She’s been so boring lately she doesn’t deserve anything else to be written about her.

As you were lads.
I will celebrate with a skinny whip and a bottle of cheap Soave while wearing my favourite trainners, if I’m honest wiv you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just got off a flight with TUI and they announced that the plane had been disinfected and please don’t use any of our own wipes or cleaning items as this will brake down the protection that has been used by them - my first thought was the beta blocker queen herself would have been out with the panda wipes showing off how clean the plane was !

But by the time she goes away on holiday on a plane fingers crossed that will be a thing of the past - can buy herself all the goodies but pay for holiday and all the tests for kids that are not double jagged oh no !

• Haha
A new thread, I shall celebrate by changing my bed sheets, I mean thank god we have cocknose to remind us. I would never do it.
Nothing she does is exciting, her fess sense is hideous. Those jumper dresses do her no favours 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Our first typical Lynsey proof-read fail of the thread! How can she think she’s a successful influencer, I have no idea!
And what’s that on the line?! It looks like a pair of those old fashioned long johns that men used to wear 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
And what’s that on the line?! It looks like a pair of those old fashioned long johns that men used to wear 🤣🤣🤣
Its her "winter whites" 🙄
Dont know which instahun she heard use that term recently but didnt she bang on with it??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its her "winter whites" 🙄
Dont know which instahun she heard use that term recently but didnt she bang on with it??
Oh yeah! 😂 Ha, I’d forgotten about those, she had to get changed because she dripped something on them 🙄 I’d have just kept them on, I don’t think anyone would have noticed, but then this is the woman who changes her outfit about three times a day…

@Shineyshine and @kettlecrisp32 you are my new heroes 🙌

What will today bring …

Boring bridge walk

wrinkled veg from her fathers allotment

Grey over cooked roast

Huge pile of ironing …because they have so much clothes and she has been super busy all week

Some crap film that no one has ever heard off

All finished off wiff a face steam?! 😴🥱🥱🥱🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@Shineyshine and @kettlecrisp32 you are my new heroes 🙌

What will today bring …

Boring bridge walk

wrinkled veg from her fathers allotment

Grey over cooked roast

Huge pile of ironing …because they have so much clothes and she has been super busy all week

Some crap film that no one has ever heard off

All finished off wiff a face steam?! 😴🥱🥱🥱🥱
Spot on!! . .

You forgot bed change day though?
Today she treated us to a re run of her steaming the mattress too . .
Exciting stuff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Our first typical Lynsey proof-read fail of the thread! How can she think she’s a successful influencer, I have no idea!
The way she’s hung them jeans - just grabbed them scrunched up still from the basket and straight on the line. Give them a quick shake so the material is all nice and smooth and back in shape first! will save time on your ironing as well

Gosh. . Life changing information from Lynsey today ~ she takes everything out of her "draw" when reorganising them!!
How have we coped without her eh? 🤣

Sunday morning looks so bleeping boring in her house.

What I don’t understand, despite how early she gets up in the morning, is how she manages to get so many loads of laundry done so quickly… she must put everything on a quick wash which doesn’t really wash things properly, and is pretty bad for the environment.

ETA - her pj drawer looked like that of a toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Home made 🤔

Because we all keep foil trays to cook our ‘deserts’ in…
Do you do a roast IN Sundays?

I can't get over how slapdash and unprofessional she (or Molly) is. This is supposed to be her job. In no other job would anyone get away with constantly being so incompetent.

Reactions: 11
Just got off a flight with TUI and they announced that the plane had been disinfected and please don’t use any of our own wipes or cleaning items as this will brake down the protection that has been used by them - my first thought was the beta blocker queen herself would have been out with the panda wipes showing off how clean the plane was !

But by the time she goes away on holiday on a plane fingers crossed that will be a thing of the past - can buy herself all the goodies but pay for holiday and all the tests for kids that are not double jagged oh no !
Well they looked at going aboard for half term and didn’t bother more than likely because when the looked you still had to do a departure test. The rules changed on October 4th and then again on the 24th .

Reactions: 2
Thanks for asking lynsey …
we are having, slow cooked lamb shanks in a red wine and rosemary jus, dauphinois and tender stem broccoli followed by sticky toffee pudding with custard.
All homemade because we are not boring or predictable in this house. When I say homemade it is and not bought from a farm shop 🤷‍♀️😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for asking lynsey …
we are having, slow cooked lamb shanks in a red wine and rosemary jus, dauphinois and tender stem broccoli followed by sticky toffee pudding with custard.
All homemade because we are not boring or predictable in this house. When I say homemade it is and not bought from a farm shop 🤷‍♀️😂
Can I come round to yours for dinner please? 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.