Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really show how to clean window tracks, just pour water on and wipe? Honestly my life is complete 🤯.
The world has gone mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she really show how to clean window tracks, just pour water on and wipe? Honestly my life is complete 🤯.
The world has gone mad.
Yes, she did! Boiling hot water too. In danger or warping and melting the plastic and water will always find a way out so therefore potentially rotting the wood etc under the track and causing a huge amount of problems further down the line. This is one of her most stupid hacks! Just shows her to be lazy and slapdash. Get down on your hands and knees and clean it properly. 😡🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The groomer’s van is there today so why bath Hetty just three days ago. Poor dog no wonder her skins so sensitive buy her a fleece all in one Lynsey I can promise Hetty will stay quite cleaner on her walks and you’ll be able to just dip her paws before entering pepto palace.

Reactions: 6
I am absolutely disgusted, will someone please tell this hideous women to stop washing her poor dog. It’s shocking that she was groomed today after being bathed on Monday. She’s a DOG and her poor skin can’t tolerate that much. She doesn’t need it, she doesn’t want it.
If you can’t cope with a dog then don’t own one.

Reactions: 5
I've never come across someone who buys so many clothes 🥴 every other day she's buying something new...

I can’t actually comprehend how many clothes she has. She doesn’t actually realise that Frow It Fursday isn’t normal. If you have so many clothes you need to clear out once a week then you have a major problem.

I can’t actually comprehend how many clothes she has. She doesn’t actually realise that Frow It Fursday isn’t normal. If you have so many clothes you need to clear out once a week then you have a major problem.
I once asked her years ago why she ordered a skip weekly as she had it on her grid - as again anyone who needs a regular skip defo has a problem, it was a genuine question and I wasn’t being cheeky but she was so nasty in her reply and blocked me.

Anyone ever go back and see some of her early posts - like this,
Might want to tell your face that you love it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez Lynz is it pay day or somefing - no one needs all these clothes, what void is she trying to fill? Except the local landfill

Reactions: 4
I've never come across someone who buys so many clothes 🥴 every other day she's buying something new...
She’s been to M&S and purchased some more clothes she such a compulsive buyer and at a time when household bills are skyrocketed and people are cutting back on such expenditures. Her friend Dazzling is giving out tips on saving your money but good old cocknose is spending it and chucking clothes away every other day. My mInds blown away by how frivolous and greedy she actually is.

Reactions: 6
I fott lego hairs bird phobia was sorted out by the equally as strange speakmans, more horrid super cute clothes to waffle on about so aye ma luvlees that's aww am saying the day
ETA what the actual duck is that spring vibes story about? Can someone who has the ability to screen record her pouting and swishing post on here please? Purely to look back on for entertainment

• Heart
I fott lego hairs bird phobia was sorted out by the equally as strange speakmans, more horrid super cute clothes to waffle on about so aye ma luvlees that's aww am saying the day
ETA what the actual duck is that spring vibes story about? Can someone who has the ability to screen record her pouting and swishing post on here please? Purely to look back on for entertainment
That swishing and pouting is ridiculous!

• Haha
This one?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my word what is that pouting and posing about?
So she can hear birds in the walls and loft - Lynsey that is not normal and maybe you should get someone out to check that and lastly the video showing the popcorn which is fine but it’s the commentary - about someone stopping you, it’s just odd I definitely think getting treats on only a certain night that she mentioned happened when she was a child has become a issue with sweet treats now as a adult, it’s almost like she has to give herself permission.

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.