Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread to discuss the many filtered faces of her highness LEM..G ?
The sponsored content, the begging, the blagging, and the goading of gossip threads.
Her obsession with the haters, obsession with by terry, obsession with herself, her cats, herself, her overpriced home,
Herself, her closeted husband,
herself, those nasty homemade protein balls, herself, the bff Carrie ,
herself, the theromix of dreams,
Herself
where do we start. Or stop.
The travelling beauty vlogger who never leaves home.

As always, let’s try and get this thread to “include paid promotion” in true LEM style.
If it’s not spon context, there’s always an excuse not to post it?

Hope to find other fans of this wonderful disaster here soon. ?

Reactions: 12
OMG I had never heard of this one before so went and took a look. Honestly, I have never wanted to slap someone, hard, so much....ever. Not even Zoe. There are no redeeming qualities whatsoever. And if i ever see her on her Pendleton bike (pffft) I cannot and will not be held responsible for my actions.:mad::D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG I had never heard of this one before so went and took a look. Honestly, I have never wanted to slap someone, hard, so much....ever. Not even Zoe. There are no redeeming qualities whatsoever. And if i ever see her on her Pendleton bike (pffft) I cannot and will not be held responsible for my actions.:mad::D
NOBODY HERE WATCHES HER AND I HAS THE RAGE ??
She is awful!
She doesn’t upload unless it’s a spon.
She’s bitchy, passive aggressive, plays the victim when she messes up, almost invites hate comments just so she can then be the victim.
I’m waiting for more to find her and realise how fake her and her closet gay husband are.
Their wedding was the biggest #spon car crash of last year ? her thread is so active on GG it’s the only reason I go back. ?
She’s pretty much begged for everything that’s been done in her house and still wants to complain and beg for more freebies, I want to stop watching (for my blood pressure!) but I can’t look away.

Reactions: 13
I can't stop watching her. Something about her draws me back. She's done very well though and grown very quickly. Quickly enough for her husband to give up his job and fly around with her. Currently in Bora Bora with a make up company I think . Must be earning a small fortune.

Reactions: 5
i can't bring myself to watch her again, she pressed every one of my buttons. I think i watched a moving in one and then one where she was having her walls painted and the damn bike one - OH MY GIDDY AUNT just NO

Reactions: 3
I can't stop watching her. Something about her draws me back. She's done very well though and grown very quickly. Quickly enough for her husband to give up his job and fly around with her. Currently in Bora Bora with a make up company I think . Must be earning a small fortune.
shes awful, actually to be fair Ali is much more talented and he’s the one getting the bigger sponsors. He puts time and work into his uploads and you can tell. She’s his plus one most of the time. She’s lazy, intitled, aggressive and bitchy.
Everything I hate in a woman in one underweight package.
I suppose if you compare it to her Ibiza dancer days she’s doing well but she doesn’t work. She begs and witches and moans. ?

Reactions: 6
i can't bring myself to watch her again, she pressed every one of my buttons. I think i watched a moving in one and then one where she was having her walls painted and the damn bike one - OH MY GIDDY AUNT just NO
Completely agree!!! I keep going back because she’s such an unlikable woman she’s one of my best “hate watches” ? between her and the ugly ass cats I can’t cope ?
I’m just waiting for Ali to come out as gay and then il feel complete.

Reactions: 4
Please tell me how this isn’t an AD? Spon trip to Francois Nars’s island to launch a new line using a brand specified hashtag and she says it’s not an Ad?? I’m inclined to send this one to ASA to see what they think. Is she always this shady? DA8356C3-5AEF-4D67-9D24-F5029125D74E.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Please tell me how this isn’t an AD? Spon trip to Francois Nars’s island to launch a new line using a brand specified hashtag and she says it’s not an Ad?? I’m inclined to send this one to ASA to see what they think. Is she always this shady? View attachment 2114
yes 100% so so shady.. i dont understand why #ad wasnt mentioned anywhere on this trip or on in the frow's account either

She doesn’t upload anything without a price, I actually dislike her she’s so shady and bitchy, I’m so glad more are seeing it finally ??

Reactions: 4
Wut? ?

Surely most of their followers must be hate follows?

D46F7601-86CF-41AC-898A-2D9DC9F75D44.jpeg

• Haha
Very spoilt and attention seeking. She treats her friends like employees, not my cup of tea.

Reactions: 5
She’s very condescending and patronising too!on her birthday Carrie was wearing a paper party hat, and whilist in the car, Lidia went out of her way to pull the elastic on Carries face??! She’s horrible!!!!!

For gods sake Lydia....stop moaning. Your latest YT just shows how ungrateful you are. Enough already and we are only on 7/1????

Her latest blog is so cringey. Woe is me, vlogging is such hard work, I need to add to my team of minions because I'm too overworked blah blah blah. And don't get me started on that OTT Christmas tree she had to pack away in dozens of boxes for the ridiculous amount of baubles she'd bought. And when lickle Lydia is stwessed, and doesn't get enough slweep, she and Ali argue.... Diddums!!!! It must be so tiring going to Bora Bora for free and having to try on endless free clothes and have your hair and makeup done by someone else. My heart bleeds for the poor little thing ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.