Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like a tradition, I’ve watched her vlogmas for the last 3 years (4 now 🙈)
I said the same on the Zoe Sugg thread....

It’s like the toffee penny in the Quality Street tin, nobody bleeping wants that rank penny, nobody asked for the bleeping rank penny,
it’s just taking up space in that tin, but if it wasn’t there you kinda miss it 😏

some would say it’s a type of festive self harm 🙂
I feel yah...I defo feel yah...
I actually found Lydia through Vlogmas 2016. She was okay then. Those were the days when she was relatable.
Now I think she's from a different planet. lol!

Reactions: 3
What do you think is more annoying, re-posting people watching her crappy uploads or an Instagram story just eye-bleeping herself. I seriously cannot decide, I am torn.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
What do you think is more annoying, re-posting people watching her crappy uploads or an Instagram story just eye-bleeping herself. I seriously cannot decide, I am torn.
her eye-bleeping herself. because you know what goes through her head is "I'm so friggin hot, everyone jealous of how hot i am"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I suspect it is the laundry room. Only because she mentioned how she didn't want people to judge her. We already knew she was re-doing the dining room. Just my guess. :)
if she doesn't want people to judge her, she shouldn't put her life unsocial media I'm afraid...

Reactions: 12
I suspect it is the laundry room. Only because she mentioned how she didn't want people to judge her. We already knew she was re-doing the dining room. Just my guess. :)

Omg can you imagine if it’s the utility room?! Wouldn’t that be like the 3rd time?! Eeeeek! Issues xx

Reactions: 8
Showing my age here, but now Lydia has got all stoney faced with whatever she's had shoved into her face, she's starting to resemble those awful stringed puppets they used on the original Thunderbirds and Stingray show's🤔.
Screenshot_20191203-132301_Instagram.jpg

stingray64troymarina-itv.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Lyds must be seething:
No invite to The British Fashion Awards (most Influencers were invited)
No invite to The Christian Louboutin makeup launch in Paris (most influenzas were invited)
No invite to Thyme with Elizabeth Arden
No Dior advent calender
No Jo Malone door wreath
No Diptyque candle

All she can do is invite dogsbody Carrie over to cook, put up her Christmas trees and wait on her hand and foot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lyds must be seething:
No invite to The Christian Louboutin makeup launch in Paris (most influenzas were invited)
No Dior advent calender
No Jo Malone door wreath
No Diptyque candle

All she can do is invite dogsbody Carrie over to cook, put up her Christmas trees and wait on her hand and foot.
Maybe brands are realising that she is not the aspirational influencer of luxury goods that she would like to be.
Personally I am sick of too long, boring vlogs with no content, yet always a click bait heading. Basically she refuses to spend any of her own money to create content and unless the other cat leaves we just have her boring, friendless life, lack of style, and incessant house make overs 😣.

Reactions: 21
Lydia should really be grateful for this thread and take it all on board instead of calling us bullies - we are like a free consultancy firm for her. No brand wants to work with her at this rate anyway, what has she got to lose to improve herself based on our suggestions

Reactions: 14
Lydia should really be grateful for this thread and take it all on board instead of calling us bullies - we are like a free consultancy firm for her. No brand wants to work with her at this rate anyway, what has she got to lose to improve herself based on our suggestions
I think we should invoice her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe brands are realising that she is not the aspirational influencer of luxury goods that she would like to be.
Personally I am sick of too long, boring vlogs with no content, yet always a click bait heading. Basically she refuses to spend any of her own money to create content and unless the other cat leaves we just have her boring, friendless life, lack of style, and incessant house make overs 😣.
Only cheap and nasty brands seem to want to associate with her. If I was one of her fangirls I would be deeply offended as your followers speak volumes about the Influencer.

Reactions: 9
There's a youtuber called Teni Panosian. Attractive girl that has a gorgeous house. She documented everything from its purchase to redoing it. It's stunning. However before she did that, she made sure to help her mom who I believe raised her alone. (Kind of like Lydia) She bought her mom a car and redid her mom's house; she said she wanted to make sure her mom was okay before sorting her own house. THAT'S quality content that makes viewers feel good.

Lydia says in the "sleeping rough" video that she and her mom were close until she became a teenager, then their relationship got so bad that she had to leave home. (She said "my mom was the apple of my eye.") So there was love there before, but now all she does is bash her mother slyly and/or aggressively. Lydia should film herself redoing her mom's house, reconnecting with the person she has so much relatable baggage with. It might go a tiny bit towards making her seem more human and likable. But will she? I don't think so. She'd rather spend hours decorating a beige tree just so, and complaining about Carrie (her only friend), and how Carrie didn't decorate it just so. Carrie was pretty over it whilst decorating the hallway tree. It actually made me like her a bit. Lydia is such a control freak and unlikeable AF, to use her new favorite acronym.

So from adventure hair, and packing CONCEALER to promote donations for the homeless, we swing to mad materialism where 4 tacky AF Christmas trees are erected and decorated so similarly as to seem indistinguishable. Oh yeah, and she managed face masks, brow tinting and threading, and a manicure. She is SO BUSY!! OMG!!! I'm so impressed! (NOT) Oh and this was weeks ago, so not really in the spirit of Vlogmas. But this is Lydia through and through. She rewrites everything. "Homeless" in Lydia's world is sleeping in a bedroom with an ensuite at her Granny's, and staying there rent free until her boyfriend (Ali) and her BOUGHT A HOUSE. "Sleeping rough", is being decked out in expensive layers, dripping in diamonds and grabbing a full curry meal, before sleeping in 2 sleeping bags and complaining because someone in the massive covered area (that was SO SCARY!!) had night terrors and woke her up. Give me a bleeping break.

She's rudderless and a douchebag. Making everything about herself. She is fascinated with herself to a degree that I've not really seen before. Zero interest in other people, in helping the needy, in nature or its preservation, in literature, nothing. She only jumps on charity bandwagons when she can affiliate link the crap out of the content. Ali is a huge ball bag moron to still be with her. And Carrie, well, no amount of salary is worth the denigrations of being a slave to the creature that is Lydia.

I still maintain that the only redeeming thing about Lydia Elise Millen is the group of people that comment here. You are all amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone old enough to remember Jennicam ? Christ this shittest Morecambe and Wise ever tit makes me miss that. Gawd Carrie, seriously, were you not popular at school or something. Wise up. That was just awful, jesus. ( tho feck off whoever said The Range is tit, The Range is feckin awesome you snob ).

Edit: Holy tit those eyebrows.

Last edited:
Lyds must be seething:
No Dior advent calender
No Jo Malone door wreath
No Diptyque candle

Note to put in next vlog how she's turned down all the invites....:ROFLMAO::p

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good.evening.everyone 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤪🤪!

I could only take 18 min of the last one, then my brain started to shrink and braincells explode.
Myyyyy goooooooooosh I can't see a single more mm^2 of the bungalow!!!! Please Lydia try to show your audience something else! It's positively claustrophobic!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's a youtuber called Teni Panosian. Attractive girl that has a gorgeous house. She documented everything from its purchase to redoing it. It's stunning. However before she did that, she made sure to help her mom who I believe raised her alone. (Kind of like Lydia) She bought her mom a car and redid her mom's house; she said she wanted to make sure her mom was okay before sorting her own house. THAT'S quality content that makes viewers feel good.
Oo yes, I Love Teni and watched her for years. Always so humble and sweet. I remember her saying that she wanted to buy her mum a house and make sure she was sorted out before herself - worlds away from Lydia. Can you imagine if she did that? We know she HAS to rub it in Carries face if she lets her borrow a bag and makes sure we all know that its HER bag that she's so Kindly lent to her, so if she bought her mum a house it would be off the scale!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.