Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said Ken would be working on the “mystery room” (side note: stop trying to make that happen Lydia, just call it the bleeping dining room)

so I think it’s the dining room if ken is working in there.
Lydia has no friends, she never has her family over, she tweet that she was going to be the “best aunt ever”
Are her nephews ever over at her house, or her sister 🤷‍♀️

her in laws have been roped into visiting so she obviously needs to have the spare bedroom done up, and now the dining room.
Good love his parents 🤦‍♀️
I think the same. She had a witch about the colour of the room a couple of vlogs ago and with the excuse that she’s hosting and needs a new table she’s redoing the room. It’s just getting it painted for free and the begged for furniture going in so don’t understand why she’s making such a big deal about it but in her world it’s life changing. I mean she picked the colour of the paint, it was a huge decision 🙄

Reactions: 8
Interesting how she can't stand something that's "too much" and yet walks around wearing that face of hers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't see how the dining room is the secret project when it's not a secret at all. I mean Ali did vlog them changing things up in there already. She needs to get a real secret project, a job.

• Haha
I hope she's not paying someone actual money to edit her videos. They're completely uncut and visually uninteresting. Watching drunk Lidl make an absolute fool of herself used to be my favorite type of videos, but she's become so boring and humorless. It's hard to even make fun of her. She's literally uploading the vlog equivalent of white noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lydia: "I'm saving those pyjamas for Christmas Day"
Carrie: "But you've already worn them"
*Pause while Lydia gives Carrie a look from.
behind the camera and Carrie clicks on*
Carrie: "Oh yes, you're saving them for Christmas Day"

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What makes you say it’s the bedroom? Also I don’t think they’ve touched the en-suite yet have they? A new bathroom will cost ££ and she’s not been doing her usual begging unless I missed it and I can’t believe that she’d pay for it!
Idk, kinda during the "We have a huge bauble haul, in the dining room that is looking a little higgledy-piggledy at the moment" it was shot in the dining room on the round marble table. and I wouldn't think shed do that if it was a secret room, but then I think a few weeks ago she said oh i'd love to show you the cream but I can't get it right now because they are doing work in there. and then I think at the end of the video today ..Post the 30 minutes of far away view of them hanging baubles on three different trees, literally, it was pointless, I skipped through, it was clearly just filler time to make a longer video for more ads... sorry, at the end of the video today she said something about that the room is one she is changing because she realized its just not her style anymore and she wasn't showing because she didn't want judgement and I think they are getting rid of that atrocity of a bed, and I am thinking its probably the bedroom as it always looked extra awful, and the bathroom would answer why there was dust all over the floor she had to use her freebie vacuum to clean up. but then again in that one shot of the painter dude in todays vlog he was over by the dining room, so maybe, but maybe that is because lydia made him come in the peasants entrance by the boot hallway or that he was maybe caulking the boot hallway area.... sorry its not really a room.

IDK I could be totally wrong, but putting the clues together I think it may be the master and bathroom

Edit:
Very plausible its the dining room and she is going for a frowhome/desi perkins vibe now, and I feel like she said they were redoing the dining room, so to call it a secret room after she already named the room is weird, but lydias weird AF, but I just don't know why she would show baubles in there then, or ali film when they were doing the lights, and then say I cant get my cream because they are in there working.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Maybe I am a snob but 'Extra AF' is such tacky terminology. I could see teenagers using it. But a woman at 30-ish? For the second year in a row? (great spot @Oohthedrama !)

I also really dislike how often she insinuates she had an awful childhood living with her mother. It's clear Lydia sees it as 'awful' because her Mum was working class and couldn't shower her with gifts etc. Such a flawed value system. Did she keep you safe Lydia? Well-fed? Sent you to school? Loved you? That's what's important. Not whether she could gift you Cartier or designer hand-me-downs.

Reactions: 31
Ok I did not know she pre-films Vlogmas, she's beyond lazy, what a sloth....a greedy sloth.

Also, hi Lydiot in case no one has told you this recently...it is very pointless and SAD, yes, very sad...that you decorate and redecorate your home over and over again for no one but your husband, Caawwiiieee, the occasional visitor and you, yourself and yeah you.

I can't even...friendsgiving with Carrie because you have no friends whatsoever. There's people like Amelia hosting friendsgiving for 8 of her friends and you and lil Cawiee are spending yet another day together. Boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Nearly made it to the end. That was about 5 minutes of content (being generous!) dragged out for nearly an hour.

And her trees look shite.
I think she does that because YouTube "recomended" this on their "meeting" because longer videos get pushed in the recomendations section for other viewers. The desperation is strong in this one. Literally they leave the camera on and whatever is filmed is let in the final version to fill up time. And the bish gets at least 2000£ on each video I'm sure from AdSense and aff linx purchases. 🤯🤬 How much do you work for this sum?

Reactions: 9
What?? I refuse to give a view so pray tell please!!!

She bought some of the Net a Porter black ribbon - or knowing her, she stored it up from boxes she had in the past, and used it on one of her trees - et voila the Net a Porter tree. A desperate attempt to beat Vic's tree with actual Dior ornaments, not tat from The Range. She must be annoyed she had to buy her own baubles, i mean that is just outrageous. I think she has been buying up Fortnum baskets on ebay, as they seem to have multiplied this year!

Saddest thing of all is reading comments from these morons who adore her, think that tit was actually content - when at least 15 mins was just her and Carrie chatting while decorating the tree.

How many vlogs before Ali is in Christmas with the Millen Gordons?

• Haha
From what I understand, one of the worst parts of being homeless is the isolation. It relegates a person to be an invisible member of society and people will look right through you. Your humanity is stripped away and people no longer offer you casual courtesies.

Why couldn't Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum Lydia and Carrie bring a thermos of hot tea or hot cocoa and walk around and TALK to people at this event? These two knobs just interacted with each other like they were schoolgirls at a slumber party? What is the point? Stay home and paypal them the 50 quid Lydia. You did nothing to bring any actual awareness to the struggle of sleeping on the streets. Even when she does something "right", she gets it wrong.

Reactions: 25
I see Lydia's begs for FREE eyebrows on twitter worked then? Remember a few weeks ago when she was *ahem* genuinely asking for recommendations not freebies - then voila, free eyebrows and she's going back for more freebies! her excuse being, that with her 'job' she is 'so busy' she needs last minute appointments. That's right, she is SOOOOOO busy working she spent the entire day out, getting her brows done, then going for her nails, then booking more treatments in, all the stuff we squeeze in on our days off actual work.
And then the remainder of the day was spent putting up Christmas decoration and baubles from 'The Range' hahahaha!! Don't get me wrong, I bloody love The Range, but Luxe Princess Lydia, who 'cleans in cashmere' - yup, when it's not free, she's in the bargain shops with the rest of us.

That vlog could have literally been 10 mins. The last half hour of it was just time lapses of decorating and her and Carrie lisping at each other - almost as boring as the video she did with her friends (that have now vanished) and she showed 20 mins of them playing some wanky board game. Oh Lydia, 25 days of videos is really going to highlight how lazy and lonely you are if this is anything to go by!

I really miss the old Youtube days of creators just vlogging their lives without a lot of sponsors. Things were a bit more real back then. I'm on the lookout for new Youtubers now... Fresh faces of people who just vlog because they love what they do. People without fillers, money or extravagant freebies that make us feel like we're not good enough. I prefer travel vlogs now too that actually take us somewhere instead of Lydia's kitchen and hallway.

I can't say any more about her homeless vlog. You ladies have written incredible reviews about it and I feel like I have nothing to add. I couldn't believe it when she said 'adventure'. That right there is her subconscious coming out of her mouth. She sees everything as fun and an adventure just like a child. Even when she was having her hair done and Carrie was braiding her hair, she sat there like a spoiled child with that childish look on her face. I'm all for keeping a child like part of you to keep happy and not take life too seriously but there are moments in life when we have to rise up to the realities of life.

I think Lydia's downfall is coming sooner than expected...

Christmas tree decorating? Who would waste their time watching someone decorate a christmas tree?

I think Lydia herself knows she's hit her peak and that's it. A bit like a singer with one number hit... she has nothing else to offer.

What's up with her manly chin too?

She said Ken would be working on the “mystery room” (side note: stop trying to make that happen Lydia, just call it the bleeping dining room)

so I think it’s the dining room if ken is working in there.
Lydia has no friends, she never has her family over, she tweet that she was going to be the “best aunt ever”
Are her nephews ever over at her house, or her sister 🤷‍♀️

her in laws have been roped into visiting so she obviously needs to have the spare bedroom done up, and now the dining room.
Good love his parents 🤦‍♀️
I defo think it’s the dining room: she will be having the new table now she’s had the new boring Ikea chairs and the new curtains.she won’t want all that done and not have it decorated to her ‘aesthetic’.... She just wants her house to be like Desi Perkins imo (thing is Desi has a beautiful home and has spent a lot of money on her furniture, it’s not full of gifted things -which makes it a mish mash of ideas- she’s got something called style).i remember Ali mentioned in one of his vlogs that Lidl decided she wanted the room painted white so I reckon they’ve got ken in to paint it. Poor sod

Reactions: 4
I think she’s having her dining room re painted. I’d rather watch this paint dry than watch her and Carrie fart about wittering away with trees. What kind of content is she producing? Vapid.

Reactions: 10
Oohthedrama, If it's good enough for you, I may try watching now too! hahaha!
It’s like a tradition, I’ve watched her vlogmas for the last 3 years (4 now 🙈)
I said the same on the Zoe Sugg thread....

It’s like the toffee penny in the Quality Street tin, nobody bleeping wants that rank penny, nobody asked for the bleeping rank penny,
it’s just taking up space in that tin, but if it wasn’t there you kinda miss it 😏

some would say it’s a type of festive self harm 🙂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.