Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many undercover marketing assistants or PR girls are actually lurking and reporting back to sponsors? I am GENUINELY aware of the lack of unboxing thats going on. Especially at this time of the year- the calendars etc.. what on EARTH is she going to give away to Mummy 2.0 and the sister in laws this year?? The Neighbours that own The Wall (not the ones that killed Affiliate Lynx), the postman thats waits ages for her to answer the door, and the Work Mens' Wives that usually get a supermarket carrier bag of sub par freebie high street rubbish in return for their husbands' discounted skills. I can hear her breathlessly reassuring the work men that she'll mention them in her vlogs and give their wives LOADSA beauty stuff. Imagine their Wives' disgust when they track down this Influenza on YT- see their partners slogging their guts out- only to be given a bag full of Nivea moisturisers and melted lip balms *true story

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have just seen the Crisis Advert and this is how it is for the homeless, not laughing and having 3 dozen sleeping bags, high end pillow, makeup etc. B b
Screenshot_20191202_220216.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I love making a home spectacular, because I’ve never had the opportunity......like I’ve experienced spectacula because my grandma had so many amazing homes and my dads house is amazing”

she is one massive witch to her mum.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Tattle gets such a bad rep but in all honesty I'm so glad that common sense and humanity prevails here. To see all the comments on her video calling her a saint for what she did is discussing and sends out a terrible message to the demographic watching her. How on earth the charity could support the video showing such ignorance and disrespect to the lives of others is beyond me. Those who "turned up in their work clothes" rather than hundreds of pounds of Swetty Beaty thermals and a Hunter backpack were clearly taking the challenge far more seriously. Centrepoint are a great charity and she really let them down with this video! And to only donate " a portion of my adsense" and then go home apply facemasks, nail appointments and haircuts after a tiny glimpse at what others are experiencing night after night saddens me. Then rounding up the vlog " epic, ostentatious, gaudy consumerism will return tomorrow guys don't worry" speaks volumes about what she even believes is her target audience. Rant over 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“If it’s too glitzy, it’ll make me feel weird and if it’s too rustic, it’ll make me feel weird.”

Some Christmas tree decor pearls of wisdom there from our Lidl.

52 minutes of Lidl makes me feel weird. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“If it’s too glitzy, it’ll make me feel weird and if it’s too rustic, it’ll make me feel weird.”

Some Christmas tree decor pearls of wisdom there from our Lidl.

52 minutes of Lidl makes me feel weird. 🤪
Then 2 seconds later....this is the glitzy tree. It's just all glitzy.

This flog has just been one big contradiction.

Reactions: 14
The Neighbours that own The Wall
Are we entirely sure the neighbours didn't erect said wall on hearing the Millen Gordons were coming to town?

What happened to her friend Sarah who did all of her decorating last year?
Lydl keeps making sly digs about her taste being tit ('finding my own style'). In other words, like Despina, the woman probably started wanting paying for her time. See, this works with big businesses but Lydl needs to know when to stop putting her hand out to the little guys.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What happened to her friend Sarah who did all of her decorating last year?
like lydia can keep friends for nearly 12 months 😂 they expire after 3.
(cawiee doesn’t count, she’s payrolling)

epic, ostentatious, gaudy consumerism will return tomorrow guys don't worry"
she views her audience like they’re shallow vapid witches like herself Victoria, it’s almost like she needs to apologise for speaking about something worthwhile.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's either deleting any constructive comments on her flogs or catching up with Tattle 😁
Screenshot_20191202_232117.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her old song and dance about how Carrie loves her company and enjoys being around her...it’s getting a bit old hun! Admit it, it’s a little sad that you literally have no one else who wants to keep you company when your better half is away. Her claim that Carrie wouldn’t hang out with her if she didn’t like her? LYDIA YOU PAY HER. I think that’s some incentive! But then again, Carrie has dropped low enough in my esteem for me to think that maybe they really are just dumb and dumber. Oh well. They deserve each other.

The Netaporter tree is too much. I hope she goes and does a White Company tree and a F&M tree and a Dior tree (oh wait, Vicky already has one) and then uses those to beg for freebies. Because I don’t think those brands will bite otherwise.

she views her audience like they’re shallow vapid witches like herself Victoria, it’s almost like she needs to apologise for speaking about something worthwhile.
It’s so condescending! Like she thinks she’s doing us a big old favour by telling us that the world isn’t all sunshine and roses. And then berating her viewers like, « I feel sooooooo bad about putting pressure on you to spend money but you simply MUST donate—I too will donate a tiny sliver of my AdSense but wink wink nudge nudge go click those affiliate lynx so that I can break even because I’m such a good person and a charitable soul! » Or even her implication that her viewers would not be interested in watching a video like that if she hadn’t leveraged the first day of vlogmas boost.

Reactions: 16
So I watched the second flog:

- Her eyebrows are awful. If she had paid money for them she should ask for her money back. One is arched and one is straight and both look like caterpillars crawled and died on her face.

- She wouldn’t have to go to too many different places to get her beauty treatments if she paid. She wants freebies hence she must travel all the way to Birmingham to get her hair done, and somewhere else for nails and somewhere else for eyebrows, it’s your own fault for being a cheap beggar Lydia.

- She has clearly been reading here. The comments about Carrie being sort of Cinderella was a dig.

- Her tree decoration made me want to find a tall building and jump of it. It's decorating a bleeping Christmas tree(s) not brain surgery. Stick the bleeping baubles on the tree and turn on the lights. You know she hasn’t got any work to do based on how long she spent decorating Christmas trees.

- She really needs a proper job, she has too much time hence bows on reindeers, hours spent on
Christmas tree decorations and hours being a complete and utter tit. How can anyone live with this woman?!? We must rescue Ali, get a crack SAS style team to extract him from the hell that is living with Lydia. He’s actually on a hunger strike protesting his marriage to her and that’s why he’s wasting away.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She got that big-ass chandelier for her dressing room and still needs the ring light to do her makeup. She really is hopeless 🙄

Reactions: 15
Also secret project is definitely her dining room/Russian room. She’s awful for making such digs about it “not being her style” and “trying to make good something that wasn’t me anymore” What a witch, I bet you got that Sarah’s service for free and now you’re basically saying it was all tit.

Reactions: 13
Ali I fear, is too much of a plonker to leave & after all the trotter talk, I'm officially nicknaming him Rodney #Rodders.
Del-Girl Lydl will flog literally anything so
Tattlers, I give you an alternative to get stuck in your heads to replace 'Cowwwweee'.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also secret project is definitely her dining room/Russian room. She’s awful for making such digs about it “not being her style” and “trying to make good something that wasn’t me anymore” What a witch, I bet you got that Sarah’s service for free and now you’re basically saying it was all tit.
I think it is the bedroom aka master suite and bathroom aka en suite

Reactions: 4
I think it is the bedroom aka master suite and bathroom aka en suite
What makes you say it’s the bedroom? Also I don’t think they’ve touched the en-suite yet have they? A new bathroom will cost ££ and she’s not been doing her usual begging unless I missed it and I can’t believe that she’d pay for it!

Reactions: 4
She said Ken would be working on the “mystery room” (side note: stop trying to make that happen Lydia, just call it the bleeping dining room)

so I think it’s the dining room if ken is working in there.
Lydia has no friends, she never has her family over, she tweet that she was going to be the “best aunt ever”
Are her nephews ever over at her house, or her sister 🤷‍♀️

her in laws have been roped into visiting so she obviously needs to have the spare bedroom done up, and now the dining room.
Good love his parents 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.