Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So day 2 of the tit show was filmed on 17 November, so am assuming the rest of vlogmas was filmed in November, so she's basically doing FA for December?

So typical of her, an utter fraud, she couldn't possibly do something in real time.

oh she's admitted 'content is sparse this time of year'

Everything she does is with Carrie these days - not Ali, so shouldn't it be Christmas with Millen and Grayson?
And she couldn't upload last week as she was too busy working on vlogmas. BS.

Reactions: 15
Oh my god....the lumps in her face when she's getting her eyebrows threaded and afterwards in the car. Holy duck. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh my good lord, I can’t believe she isn’t even pretending that she’s doing it properly-she just openly admits that it’s the 17th November!!! You’re meant to film and upload everyday, Lydia, that’s the whole point!

Reactions: 18
Haven't watched today's but the homeless one... My god. How can anyone be so thick and utterly tone deaf? There was no awareness of homelessness raised, no genuine facts of the issues, nothing! It was literally a complete piss take. Even kids show more respect than this. I can't even believe she had the nerve to post it.

On a side note she's obv taken tattlers comments on board yet again... Gone is the slick af greasy hair in her latest insta stories. Still hate the colour but tbh the softer style does do wonders in making her look less severe and basically less downright ugly!

Reactions: 14
Friendsgiving? More like Friendgiving. Is her whole pretend Vlogmas going to be her and Scarrie cackling and references to her lame secret project? Boring af.

Reactions: 16
she's being called 'courageous' by the idiots that lap up her tit.

Whoever called out Carrie as deliberately sabotaging Lydia and her career - i'm in agreement, she actively encourages the twit like behaviour, and wasn't it only a week ago Lydia apologised for being such a state, now she's pratting around again, she doesn't act that way around Ali, so Carrie is definitely facilitating and encouraging it.
ABSOFUCKINLUTELY. Baggy Eye Carrie is such a saboteur. A real FRENEMY. Why would a real friend point out all of her errors? Why can't Lidl see that? That whole dishwashing stacking theory- I do get what she actually means- but it's THEIR HOME, witch! And bringing that crappy pillow- was really to set Lidl up- and boy did she take the bait!! Flouncing her White company pillow around was Comedy Gold! And why would Baggy Eye Carrie want to repeat some remarks that Lidl made about the portable toilets? And what about the whole 'Ear' thing? really? Why witch about something congenital? I don't think a best friend on camera wouldn't say that. I dunno- I still maintain that she's jealous of Lidl. Stealing products and selling them online secretly- making Lidl think she's 'misplaced them' or 'given them to charity'. Lidl won't challenge this friendship- because she likes her slave- but I think she knows. Baggy Eye Carrie knows too much - she knows about all the dirt that actually gets on that disgusting dressing gown and she hears EVERY argument thats Lidl and Aldi have. I think friendless Lidl just chooses to keep her biggest frenemy closer.....

Reactions: 19
Friendsgiving? More like Friendgiving. Is her whole pretend Vlogmas going to be her and Scarrie cackling and references to her lame secret project? Boring af.
Friendsgiving is literally a thanksgiving feast with your group of friends (usually a potluck style) (or when you aren't with your family for some reason). It is not invite over your employee to decorate your house for christmas.

Lydia's twit Level rises with every sentence she speaks I swear.

Reactions: 23
Completely honest, I think I can stomach Lydia more than I can Ca-wee
that girl is the most annoying thing I’ve ever watched.
Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.
I know I’d dislike her in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's mentioned in the last 2 videos on more than one occasion that the first video of vlogmas usually gets the most views. That'll definitely be the case again this year if folk come back for today's offering. What the duck is this? Her views are going to tank!

Reactions: 10
There’s no way she’s actually just replied to me. 🤣 Lydia, you’re full of tit and lying because you got caught out and trying to use loose wording to get of it isn’t going to work.
What?! So she is saying her donation will be from her Adsense money she has earned rather than Adsense money she earned on that actual video?

I’m thinking the main bedroom is the secret project, it’s not the cinema room or dining room so that’s the only option really. She never did seem to love her bedroom so she must be warming it up a little instead of being white and chrome?

Reactions: 5
Sorry for the multiple posts....

Did she say Lumi wasn't allowed out at night but then said the next day that she'd brought 3 mice in through the night?

Either she has rodents in her house or she's just giving lip service about Lumi staying in at night after the backlash she got when affiliate got shot...

Reactions: 19
Oh say it isn’t so! Not even a free Diptyque candle?! How the mighty have fallen.
Thats the thing RIGHT THERE! If you act like you're above everything and don't / need anything- you simply won't GET anything. I must admit- she has a cupboard full of candles in her Embalming Suite- but I don't see her burning them all as freely.. maybe she is conserving her supply.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nearly made it to the end. That was about 5 minutes of content (being generous!) dragged out for nearly an hour.

And her trees look shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.