Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiiiiiii baby [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590] Who’s a cute doggy? You are! [emoji3590][emoji3059] Sweet. I’d love one day to see all your fur babies.

Returning to the persona non grata now [emoji3166]
How the hell she has so much money? Why are brands working with her lazy ass? How come no one in the uk is actually fining her for selling stuff without paying taxes? How does she have no declared employees? Bro I thought the UK was better then this tit.
Exactly my thoughts too. Who do we contact to report this scum?

Reactions: 10
Dior brunch at Claridges today with zero Lidl 😂 She's gonna have to depop all that Dior find another fav

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the Revenue and Customs office needs to do is follow these influenzas to catch non-compliance, non-reporting of revenue, failure to pay taxes on gifted items. Etc. And force them to provide documentation. The IRS in the States doesn't just go after corporations - they target individuals for breaking the tax law. Some of you fantastic sleuths on here should be able to find a tip line to report?

Reactions: 11
It's not hard to research the sort of figures she could charge for an Instagram post (although a lot of sites are American hence dollars). For example, I have seen figures of $100 per 10,000 followers so with her 826k of followers she could charge $8000 per instagram post. Add to that her You Tube advertising and the fact that she never buys anything with her own money and it soon mounts up.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Honestly, as much as I dislike her, saving everything she can is smart of her. No matter what happens to her career, once that house has been paid off, she can finance her life with a significantly smaller income and no gifts (though not the constant redecorating).

I hate the house and think it was a financially bad decision, I don't like her interior, her clothes, what she's done to her face, how she treats people etc. However, her frugality at least shows a little self-awareness which is more than some people would have when faced with such an income. She knows she'd have massive difficulty earning anywhere near that doing pretty much any other job. Which is why it does surprise me that she seems to be taking her subscribers less seriously and putting less effort in.

I think as much as we pity Carrie having to deal with her all day, she hasn't had a positive impact on Lydia either. It's easy to let things slip if there's someone around constantly enabling you and telling you it's ok. Once things have slipped it's a lot harder to turn them around again. It's harder to give someone brutal but neccessary feedback if you have a close personal relationship with someone you're financially dependent on (especially someone as emotionally volatile as Lydia) as you risk losing everything at once and it's also harder for Lydia to do a good job of things if she's in a filter bubble of things she wants to hear and isn't getting the advice she needs from the people she works with. Working directly with friends or family is very hit and miss which is why I would avoid if at all possible.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The new vlog has such a weird vibe to it. She’s almost incoherent. One minute the vitamin shot helped her, the next minute she’s totally drained. I actually found the whole thing abit sad, I mean if she really has £1 million in the bank she seems so bloody miserable! I don’t know what’s going on but something isn’t right with her. I still think she needs to learn how to cook a decent meal for her and Ali and maybe they will both start to look and feel abit more alive. I’d put the thermacrap down and start learning how to make proper meals!! And as for her face, I never want to comment on people’s looks as I have such low confidence with how I look and it’s quite an issue for me- hence the reason for a lot of cosmetic surgery, fillers and Botox. So from experience I can defo say she’s had fillers in her cheeks quite recently by the looks of it. You could tell so much when she was driving to Birmingham. But the nose is where I have an issue- dr ayad has ruined it. She was pretty before but her nose suited her, now I think it looks out of proportion from the filler. Il admit iv ruined my cheeks from filler and regret it so It’s not like I’m being mean. I just think some women get these things done and don’t realise how it will settle. And as for the hair the colour looked like an old witch! It was too ashy and the dark on top was just awful. I actually can’t believe she sat in that dingy hair salon and let that girl loose on her hair! Seemed a million miles away from her hair appointments in swanky London salons.
I really do think she needs help because I don’t know what she’s trying to show in these vlogs or who she’s appealing to.Her life just seems abit dull to me.

Reactions: 31
Just before her wedding, she got in trouble with the student loans company right? I think it’s HMRC - they investigate people who don’t declare things properly. With her stubborn attitude, I’m sure they both have a lot of things they’re not declaring. Businesses have tax men visit to inspect their accounts. I wonder who their accountant is... I’m sure they’re trying to hide as much as possible from the taxman. They also probably tag everything as used for their business so even their toilet rolls must be declared as expenses under their business. They’re both a joke.

Reactions: 9
My husband (a CPA) says that filing is incomplete. Again. The "profit and loss statement" isn't included, nor is the accountant's statement that they signed off. He says the main red flag he sees is the lack of employees. But since she is the sole shareholder, there is less scrutiny. He also said language can be elusive when it's a small and private company. It's very likely LEM hasn't been audited or reviewed in any significant way, so basically that cash in bank figure could be fuckery. He said he doesn't think it coincidental, that she's trying to keep her tit private. And she's likely to have filed her personal taxes alongside this, so if that doesn't add up with the LEM filings, then the tit will hit the fan sooner or later. Carrie is stupid, not ensuring Lydia is paying her taxes, etc. Unless she herself is a company, anybody know how to look that up? Talk about a dead end job for a woman pushing 30.

I think the reason she's doing things this way is that if her numbers (income) starts dropping, her critical mass is lost, and her cred falls. So she is keeping everything opaque by design because she likely knows our little eyes are watching. She HAS to look successful to continue to get work/freebies/kindlygiftedshite.

Reactions: 25
I actually think it's pretty crappy of LEM not to actually employ Carrie as a member of staff considering she's meant to be her BFF. Carrie will be classed as self employed and will be invoicing Lydia each month for her services. Carrie will then have to file her own self assessment to HMRC as either a sole trader or company. My guessing is she will just be personal/sole. As someone who is self-employed, these figures don't need to be made public where as if she'd registered as a company she would.

Either way, with Lydia NOT actually employing Carrie, this means Carrie will be on a higher tax band (and have to find clever ways of getting tax rebates) sort her own national insurance, tax returns, pensions etc, won't receive a company sick pay, only SSP which is crap. She won't receive ANY holidays/ holiday pay and at the drop of a hat, Lydia could get rid of her without notice and without having to pay her any redundancy.

If Carrie were to get pregnant, she wouldn't receive any enhanced maternity pay and wouldn't be entitled to Statutory Maternity Pay had she been employed. She would only be able to claim Maternity Allowance (I believe - which is significantly less than any enhanced Mat Pay or SMP)

Carrie has left herself wide open to be left in the tit if things turned sour or if Lydia was suddenly cancelled and has no safety that employment provides. You would think someone who's meant to be your best friend would give you a little job security, but nope!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Seriously a beautiful red dress given to her and she chooses to sit in her bungalow with it on. Cant see the creative content myself. No words

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seriously a beautiful red dress given to her and she chooses to sit in her bungalow with it on. Cant see the creative content myself. No words
I was just going to say at least Vic is creative with her perfume ads... talk about no creativity or effort on lidis part...

Reactions: 10
I wonder why brands still gift her with things. If she's not going to go out and wear it, at least once, or do a proper description of it then how are they making money off Lydiot?

Reactions: 9
She charges 4k per brand per post. So she could easily make 20k per post ... H&m top, something trousers, another perfume blah blah blah

Reactions: 7
The new vlog has such a weird vibe to it. She’s almost incoherent. One minute the vitamin shot helped her, the next minute she’s totally drained. I actually found the whole thing abit sad, I mean if she really has £1 million in the bank she seems so bloody miserable! I don’t know what’s going on but something isn’t right with her. I still think she needs to learn how to cook a decent meal for her and Ali and maybe they will both start to look and feel abit more alive. I’d put the thermacrap down and start learning how to make proper meals!! And as for her face, I never want to comment on people’s looks as I have such low confidence with how I look and it’s quite an issue for me- hence the reason for a lot of cosmetic surgery, fillers and Botox. So from experience I can defo say she’s had fillers in her cheeks quite recently by the looks of it. You could tell so much when she was driving to Birmingham. But the nose is where I have an issue- dr ayad has ruined it. She was pretty before but her nose suited her, now I think it looks out of proportion from the filler. Il admit iv ruined my cheeks from filler and regret it so It’s not like I’m being mean. I just think some women get these things done and don’t realise how it will settle. And as for the hair the colour looked like an old witch! It was too ashy and the dark on top was just awful. I actually can’t believe she sat in that dingy hair salon and let that girl loose on her hair! Seemed a million miles away from her hair appointments in swanky London salons.
I really do think she needs help because I don’t know what she’s trying to show in these vlogs or who she’s appealing to.Her life just seems abit dull to me.
And has Cawiee had under eye filler? She looks weird on the bit showing her hair...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.