Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
welcome to the newly decorated thread ladies!!!!!!

we were SO excited that we might eventually have a visitor over here!
so we’ve begged and hinted for Freebie online over the last few weeks and managed to completely decorate the thread YET AGAIN!!
It’s fabulous and we’re SO happy we did it despite the nasty trolls comments 😐 it’s everything we wanted and more!
Now if we could just get keep some friends for longer than 5 minutes 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

A message from our Christmas queen!

Dear sheep,
it’s Adsense month!!!! Sorry I mean Christmas 🤦‍♀️
so in preparation for my Christmas illness (which will prevent me from doing vlogmas!!)
I’m sleeping out doors for 2.5 hours!

thankfully I have the Burberry coat to keep me warm, do Dior do sleeping bags and insulated flasks?! #homelesslife

I will then upload some pre filmed tit fro my new snazzy iPad!
before telling you all I’m on my period so can’t vlog anymore!!

Merry Christmas peasants!
Hope Santa brings you lots of #gifted filler and B12 shots!!

Love liddy and the pups, Ali, Carrie and that other one we don’t see much...cal.
(And lumi even though she hates me!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I'd love to see what's on her Adsense calendar. Can anyone predict? Wonder if she can top the excitement of a The Range bauble shop🙄

Reactions: 11
Adsensemas predictions!!

- Decorate with me.....
-What I got Ali for Christmas/what Ali got me for Christmas.
- our first year hosting Christmas
- our first Christmas with out affiliate. SAD VLOG/EMOTIONAL ☹
- celebrations will My bEsT fRiEnD 🙄🙄 what tit I bought her with a voucher

the unseen clips

- what work I’ve had done on my face
- Carrie (or some other poor witch with no self respect, doing all the decorating)
- Lydia dropping those free vouchers on tit from net a porter, bista village, home sense, the range...
- the many times lumi hisses at her and runs away.
- Ali checking out the insta hunks/hottie On his phone in the background of her clips.
- Lydia sticking the free tit and voucher-purchased crap on depop before the new year!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Always thought it rather odd and pompous that the dining room was actually named "The Russian room" due to that sputnik lamp, it wasn't even "Russia" that launched it, it was the USSR lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
With all the money the piece of tit has, she can EASILY make a few large donations to charities. Like an actual, real, worthy donation that can actually help. Not just bleeping around trying to make herself look like a saint.

Now I’ve seen how much money she has, she’s taken on a whole other level of being the lowest form of life. A parasitic scumbag.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
With all the money the piece of tit has, she can EASILY make a few large donations to charities. Like an actual, real, worthy donation that can actually help. Not just bleeping around trying to make herself look like a saint.

Now I’ve seen how much money she has, she’s taken on a whole other level of being the lowest form of life. A parasitic scumbag.
She probably has the amount of money in the bank she does, because she is so tight about spending her own money and exists on freebies. If everything I needed was sent to me for free, if I never had to make a car payment, pay for a haircut, buy new flooring for my house, get my sofas and furniture all gratis, I'd be rolling in it too. Well, I wouldn't because I'd be doing something useful with the money.

Reactions: 24
*A pardon to you guys for hijacking the thread a tiny bit*

My dog is very flattered from the kindness you've shown her, so she would like to thank you with her best influencer pose😂😂😂😂🥰.
she is SELLING that couch 🤣🤣 #gifted
she’s BEAUTIFUL!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

My dog is very flattered from the kindness you've shown her, so she would like to thank you with her best influencer pose😂😂😂😂🥰.
Awwww ❤ She melts my heart, the little cutie 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Hiiiiiii baby ❤❤❤ Who’s a cute doggy? You are! ❤🥰 Sweet. I’d love one day to see all your fur babies.

Returning to the persona non grata now 🧐
How the hell she has so much money? Why are brands working with her lazy ass? How come no one in the uk is actually fining her for selling stuff without paying taxes? How does she have no declared employees? Bro I thought the UK was better then this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Random thought :unsure: Ali isn't sick but lost the weight/muscle for his influencer career, he was way to musclely before and plus with his height he'd look even shorter. I saw a picture from his hugo boss press trip on diet Prada, and even though some of the guys had more muscle, they seemed a lot taller. His old look wasn't really suitable for high fashion/luxury.

Good point! @kbarker23
But he runs in the same groups as alex and Jack who are both quite ripped. (Well jack more than Alex)

the “my wife is starving me” gaunt look is very high fashion 🤣
But the hobbits are hardly runway height.

I think he’s just stopped going to the gym like he did in the past. He looks like a little boy lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her story of her ‘stirring’ the oranges and cinnamon stick in, what I assume is mulled wine, that is simmering...since when do you need to stir it so much?! 🤣🤣🤣 Shows she’s not domesticated in the slightest and trying to wing it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

My dog is very flattered from the kindness you've shown her, so she would like to thank you with her best influencer pose[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji3059].
Seriously, I love her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Lidl McBeggar Millenaire-head will be fuming over @Angeoudemon cute doggie getting so much attention on her thread, when she reads this 😂😂😂.
I can just imagine her going, " Cawwiiee!! Come quick there's a doggie on my tattle thread. Do something!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.