Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF she truly felt as ignorant as she said at the end of her video, why upload it? Why not make an intro saying this is what she was going to do and then maybe leave a little footage of them in there but then edit the ignorant stuff out? Have sit down video and say how tone deaf you were behaving and how you don’t feel right showing that. Sit down and do some research and give websites for people to find their local shelters or food banks to donate to. Talk about that woman who used to be homeless WITHOUT making it about herself. Say that you’re going to donate the whole of the Adsense because really, does she need the money? No. But of course that would be too much work for Lydia. She’d rather have a longer video for more ads even though she most certainly does not need the money. She’s such a fake person.
I wouldn’t have minded as much is she had filmed a new introduction apologising to anyone who might feel it was a bit off, she could easily say looking back at the footage and on reflection they hadn’t really given the topic the respect it deserved, I don’t expect them to be sat crying about how awful it is for 6 hours straight but the conversations were so inappropriate for that upload.
listing off the makeup and clothing and backpack she was taking and giving out about gifted snacks whils laughing about the wine they were drinking.
it made me uncomfortable and I’d say that about anyone doing it, not just Lydia.

Reactions: 27
We were all homeless until 16 then! So many homeless people!

She takes an important cause and is just so flippant about it. I refuse to watch her nonsense vlog, the reviews here are adequate.
I think she is saying that if her grandma hadn’t taken her in... she COULD have been homeless.

Though at this stage she had already eluded to owning designer and family gifted Cartier (sell that for a flat deposit maybe??). She tells too many mixed stories I remember one of her old videos eluding to the fact she was very lucky and her family helped her at University... then she was ‘nearly’ homeless after University?? Pull the other one Lyds.

Reactions: 19
Typical Lydia, go straight back to you norm now you’ve bagged that charity vlog Adsense.
8E146CEF-9507-45A2-AE95-AFF734A5A8CF.jpeg

and I don’t believe she’s donating more than 2% of her vlogmas “profits” 😐
without receipts I don’t even believe that

Reactions: 20
HAHAHAHHAA

In her new video she says about her sleeping rough video: I'm sorry it was depressing for you

YES YOU ARE

I can't this is hilarious and we're only 1 minute in

Reactions: 16
what a bleeping odd flex from Lydia,
“my tree is taller than your tree“

This is day one of last years vlogmas, minus sarah and a cat

Reactions: 12
Typical Lydia, go straight back to you norm now you’ve bagged that charity vlog Adsense.
View attachment 61543

and I don’t believe she’s donating more than 2% of her vlogmas “profits” 😐
without receipts I don’t even believe that
I wish she'd learn to edit properly, she is not providing decent enough content to need the length of an hour long TV programme, I am not prepared to waste my time watching something this long. I know she won't see it through to the end of Vlogmas, but even still, what's wrong with 15 minutes tops of well-edited content? (She wants it this long so she can include endless adverts)

Reactions: 18
I wish she'd learn to edit properly, she is not providing decent enough content to need the length on an hour long TV programme, I am not prepared to waste my time watching something this long. I know she won't see it through to the end of Vlogmas, but even still, what's wrong with 15 minutes tops of well-edited content? (She wants it this long so she can include endless adverts)

She doesn’t even edit her own videos, I’m pretty sure Cal does.

Reactions: 10
33 minutes in and I don’t think I can carry on. All they have done is fanny around decorating one tree whilst talking in there stupid childish voices.

• Sick
I’m so excited to have been invited down....”

YOU BEGGED ON TWITTER YOU DAFT BINT!!!!!
its like squatter saying they’re excit they were invited to stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh back to I, me, mine seventy trillion times over. her eyebrows still look wonky. One is arched, the other flat. And Carrie is now lisping. I can’t even.

Last edited:
what is extra AF about her decorations? she put something on the bannister this year, wooo!

Hate the trees, they look weird. I still can't believe there is a couch in her kitchen, nice big rustic oak table would have made way more sense. I hate to say it but I really love the Durbarry boots lol. Is it just me or is it a little excessive (regardless of your pay check) to go walking in a muddy and rainy environment in a 1000 pound + Burberry coat? Don't know, I'm a student so don't want to speak for people that can afford something like that but I would be so scared of making it dirty haha. I have so much respect for people that actually do Vlogmas from Dec 1 onwards, she literally started this Nov 17 and then still says she might take some days off. What does she even do during the day?

Edit: respect as in it's still not a full time job but respect as in at least they put in some effort for the luxe laid back life they live!

20 Seconds in...."Welcome to the 3rd or 4th day of Vlogmas"...It is the First Day of Vlogmas.

1. You are so lazy Lydiot you pre-film videos... that are meant to be done every day for the 25 days til Christmas... Thats the whole point, you bust for buns for 24 days and show what you do everyday for the month.. not half the month before and half of the first week of december.
2. Isn't it suppose to be "Christmas with the MG's"??... you silly sausage, you forgot your own entitled I'm-too-good-for-vlogmas name

Good Gravy, this month is going to be tattle gold.

EDIT:
1:38 into the video.. "We have a huge bauble haul, in the dining room that is looking a little higgledy-piggledy at the moment"
-Whomever guessed we'd get a bauble haul right off the bat of Xmas with the MG's.. you win!
-Also they are from the Range :ROFLMAO:

*She is excited they have hallways for Christmas? I've never seen someone talk and genuinely be obsessed with hallways in my life, that this chick.

3:00 -We have the first mention of the Intermisssisisisisi red NOT-SILK pajamas. Didn't she get those like two weeks ago. *Cough Lazy Flogger*

Ali had to turn the lights on the tree for her... in true Pris Fashion, Lydiot can not turn on a light switch by herself.
-As bad as the stupid woven basket by the tree is, the wooden rocking horse for people who don't want kids is equally stupid

5:35 minutes into a 52:52 minute video and I am already exhausted

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
20 Seconds in...."Welcome to the 3rd or 4th day of Vlogmas"...It is the First Day of Vlogmas.

1. You are so lazy Lydiot you pre-film videos... that are meant to be done every day for the 25 days til Christmas... Thats the whole point, you bust for buns for 24 days and show what you do everyday for the month.. not half the month before and half of the first week of december.
2. Isn't it suppose to be "Christmas with the MG's"??... you silly sausage, you forgot your own entitled I'm-too-good-for-vlogmas name

Good Gravy, this month is going to be tattle gold.

So day 2 of the tit show was filmed on 17 November, so am assuming the rest of vlogmas was filmed in November, so she's basically doing FA for December?

So typical of her, an utter fraud, she couldn't possibly do something in real time.

oh she's admitted 'content is sparse this time of year'

Everything she does is with Carrie these days - not Ali, so shouldn't it be Christmas with Millen and Grayson?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So day 2 of the tit show was filmed on 17 November, so am assuming the rest of vlogmas was filmed in November, so she's basically doing FA for December?

So typical of her, an utter fraud, she couldn't possibly do something in real time.

oh she's admitted 'content is sparse this time of year'
Yes i've said before that one thing I admire about certain you tubers when it comes to Vlogmas is their work ethic. How they actually vlog that day, edit, and upload it typically by the end of the night! They are hustlers and they are worthy of that holiday money as they do all that while still having their own personal holiday events, shopping, etc. Those are the hustler vlogmas-ers that should get praise.

Lydiot Elise Millen is not one of them. She is the anti-hustler. She is the whiney, fraud house-trotter that just wants the money that they make around xmas.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.