Lydia Millen #87 Poor Porter has been disregarded, pheasant wallpaper is to be restarted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a professional here who can comment on Lidl’s body language in the assumptions video? All the scratching etc.
Was literally thinking the same! Let's request this on the Behaviour Panel! They did a fantastic analysis on Harry and Meghan:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't really know how it works, but I wonder if her account will have got a "strike" or something after that post got reported

Reactions: 12
Anyone wondering,if she legally threatened Hadassah Cordoba?She wanted to make a video about Lydia,even comments about Lydia disappeared from the community section. 🤔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I can only presume that she is talking about her "struggle" with mental health and most likely she will claim that she has been suicidal. For someone who has truly and honestly suffered awfully with depression and anxiety to the point it drove me to suicidal thoughts years ago, I can safely say it often takes many people years to openly speak about it. Something just doesn't sit right with me that this is for northing but sympathy. I may be wrong and I hope I am because mental health is nothing to over exaggerat about but I just have this gut feeling she is using mental health in thay way which makes me feel terribly sad because it makes a mockery of those of us who have truly suffered.
She does this all of the time though. She’s always saying how months ago people were ‘picking her up off the floor’ Every few months she’s ‘grown’ and she’s ‘changed’ but it’s all bollocks. She doesn’t grow and she doesn’t self reflect at all. It’s all just attention seeking I’m sure. If she really has reflected on things she needs to make a public apology to Nicky.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

And now I will bid thee a good night Tattlers xxxx but remember this ... " I have had the time of my life .. and I never felt this way before ...and I owe it all to you Tattlers" ....:love:

If you take even 1 Word from these songs .... take it ....believe it and realise it .... you have the power to be the person you are ... that is all I will say ... xxxx
Thanks Stepano, some great songs there. Imma gonna throw one atcha, Joan Armatrading, One kind of love. Amazingly good. 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can only presume that she is talking about her "struggle" with mental health and most likely she will claim that she has been suicidal. For someone who has truly and honestly suffered awfully with depression and anxiety to the point it drove me to suicidal thoughts years ago, I can safely say it often takes many people years to openly speak about it. Something just doesn't sit right with me that this is for northing but sympathy. I may be wrong and I hope I am because mental health is nothing to over exaggerat about but I just have this gut feeling she is using mental health in thay way which makes me feel terribly sad because it makes a mockery of those of us who have truly suffered.
I saw this post this morning and I was absolutely gobsmacked she posted something like this. I am sorry if I offend anyone here but I feel it is total disrespect to those who have suffered depression in any form because she is LYING. I truly don’t believe she’s ever been that depressed. I have seen this in the past, someone will say they’ve been “depressed”, have even taken time off work, and sure they felt tit but it was actually because of their own damn actions and crappy behaviour! Wasn’t it about two months ago she was still dealing with the fallout of her bullshit video about Nicky?

She is definitely getting worse. I’d feel bad watching all this tit unravel except she’s a malignant narcissist and I can barely muster up one iota of sympathy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The woman has no shame. Wearing the frocks with the labels still on is pathetic... She just takes the buisicuit.
So when she returns the dresses to Myyyyyyy Theresa - she has swanned around in them, ‘gardened’ in them, ‘cooked’ risotto in them, lay down on the couch in them for hours - and received affiliate links for them?

She does this all of the time though. She’s always saying how months ago people were ‘picking her up off the floor’ Every few months she’s ‘grown’ and she’s ‘changed’ but it’s all bollocks. She doesn’t grow and she doesn’t self reflect at all. It’s all just attention seeking I’m sure. If she really has reflected on things she needs to make a public apology to Nicky.
She’s cried wolf too often, methinks. She’s completely lacking in integrity or honesty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
This has me roaring.

Im not adverse to F&B so no offence meant if anyone here has it. It just makes me laugh how Lidl is always trying to be trendy and has defended her recent renovations as ‘ones that will last them decades’ & they will just make small updates in future.

how long until she starts painting everything ruby red to keep up with what she thinks is ‘posh’:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe she actually thought that women would be using her tit in the shower and saying ‘omg Lydia thank you so much for creating this incredible product’ 🤣 Lydia you released an exfoliating glove and tanning mit, you didn’t invent it either 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m genuinely confused how anyone thought this was an amazing groundbreaking idea, and Ali bloody said it was genius 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe she actually thought that women would be using her tit in the shower and saying ‘omg Lydia thank you so much for creating this incredible product’ 🤣 Lydia you released an exfoliating glove and tanning mit, you didn’t invent it either 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m genuinely confused how anyone thought this was an amazing groundbreaking idea, and Ali bloody said it was genius 🤣🤣🤣
He probably uses it to take his ‘Gangsta’ sausage rolls out of the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am truly amazed that a young couple with so much going for them (financially) chooses to behave in the way they do. The constant posing, pouting and staged life must be exhausting. Their life, or the life they want you to see, is damaging to the younger generation watching who think this is normal behaviour. It isn’t - such a shallow existence thatthey think people want to see their disgusting indulgent lifestyle. I’m sure her following would go up if they were just a bit more honest and open and if they used their time more productively for the benefit of others. They are wealthy and very comfortable - use it for good not to just grab anything they can get. And stop all the bloody posing - you’re not 14!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
YOU was suicidal? why because YOU screamed at Nicky when she was 9 months pregnant then tried to ruin her CAREER. Also all this 'Im so happy blah blah' is a load of SH** she is not happy at all IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I just want to say aside of Lydia's BS, my heart goes out to all of you who have or still are suffering from mental health. You are all so stronge and incredible. Even if you haven't suffered yourself but supported others who have, you are also amazing. It's so lovely that I have found this site, a massive positive network of people that we don't know who they are but will be there ❤❤

Anyway rant over, back to Lydiot.....

Exactly what I was going to write after reading all last nights comments.

For everyone who is struggling and has struggled, please be kind to yourselves, and you are all so brave to tell us about it on here.

Please remember that Lydia is a LIAR, and you can never believe anything she says. She will say anything to make herself look better, to gain sympathy, to get out of a problem etc. I am sure Ali is starting to realise this, although he can be guilty of doing this himself - she's the worst influence on him.

All her comments in the video on Monday and in his vlog last night are even more proof that she is a totally vile human being, she should not be poisoning the internet with her bullshit, and i hope she comes unstuck!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She graduated her bigger investment. What does it even mean? What sort of English is this?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
18113241-66A5-4A38-97AB-5D18013A1491.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She graduated her bigger investment. What does it even mean? What sort of English is this?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 572139

Clearly she cannot put into words how 'this' feels.

'Graduated the biggest investment in myself - of course this is bad english, she means that she's worked on herself and it's paid off - how? We wait for her to share more of this 'story' with us - that's what it is, a story. And here comes the kicker - 2 months ago she was reading books about reasons to stay alive and now she's thriving.

Erm....

I thought getting Porter made her so happy, i thought her KM edits made her so happy, I thought her home renovations made her so happy - so how could she possibly have gone to such a despairing awful place she was reading those sort of books. Also I thought she had a therapist - albeit one that we found couldn't spell and had bad grammar, and had only just qualified.

Perhaps there is a grain of truth in what she says - perhaps she was miserable because she knew that her career as an influencer was going downhill, and that the 'gardening' content was the only thing saving her - even though it is totally boring it's probably upped her numbers. So now she's all positive and happy and perky, phase 1 of the house is done, roll on the summer for bbq's on the new patio furniture, loads of wine, crap food from Costco, and then let's have another depression and maybe a fake illness running into Autumn.

Nothing she says is true, or if she says something with a grain of truth in it it is disguised. She lies and lies and lies about everything. She never shows family, co-workers anymore, only Ali, the odd time Carrie gets in there, just to show she's still around. It is all fake, she believes her own lies and bullshit and probably so does Ali - she is nothing, and of course she wouldn't have kids, she is way to selfish for that, she doesn't even cope with the demands of a gorgeous puppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 572139
Was she on the sauce when she wrote this? Who sends a post about “Reasons to Stay Alive” - an incendiary post sent after a year of lockdowns when mental health was at an all-time low due to grief, isolation, financial insecurity and an unparalleled pandemic.... and poses like this? She is disrespectful and hopelessly ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think she may be quite unwell. I've had several friends who have been hospitalised by covid, lost friends, lost partners, lost parents during the pandemic. This is triggering at best for those with real mental health issues, and I can only assume such a post comes from someone not in a good mental health place really.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's a Matt Haig memoir about his own mental health journey. With respect to him and his work (which has its place!) this is not what you give someone suffering from suicidal ideation. Lordy. It's an inspirational airport or train station bookstore read.
Amazon product

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO FEEL TRULY ALIVE?

Aged 24, Matt Haig's world caved in. He could see no way to go on living. This is the true story of how he came through crisis, triumphed over an illness that almost destroyed him and learned to live again.

A moving, funny and joyous exploration of how to live better, love better and feel more alive, Reasons to Stay Alive is more than a memoir. It is a book about making the most of your time on earth.

"I wrote this book because the oldest clichés remain the truest. Time heals. The bottom of the valley never provides the clearest view. The tunnel does have light at the end of it, even if we haven't been able to see it . . . Words, just sometimes, really can set you free."

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think she may be quite unwell. I've had several friends who have been hospitalised by covid, lost friends, lost partners, lost parents during the pandemic. This is triggering at best for those with real mental health issues, and I can only assume such a post comes from someone not in a good mental health place really.
Either she was on the sauce or she is unravelling... that post was ill advised. Eta On the other hand, maybe she just wanted to show us her reading material. She’s so superficial, who knows?

Plus - “I wish I could put into words how this feels” - oh, you do - Every. Single. Vlog. 😴😴😴😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.