Lydia Millen #87 Poor Porter has been disregarded, pheasant wallpaper is to be restarted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Millen-Gordan's WHAT?! That's all I keep thinking looking at the gifted gate.

The Millen-Gordan's illiteracy in full force? The Millen-Gordan's dog gate that looks like a partial bedframe? The Millen-Gordan's missing brain cells?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
They are not bespoke puppy gates! It’s like me bringing my LV bag to the store, asking for them to engrave my initials and then telling people I designed a bag with Louis Vuitton 🤣

View attachment 572467
If Lydia had designed them the company would say at least it’s a collaboration or something:

View attachment 572470

Do we think she paid for them? No #ad…

View attachment 572471
Her use of both here is off, both implies 2 things but I believe we have 3 ( both sturdy , crafted and fitting)!

Reactions: 13
I lost my partner to covid in january. We both had it but I survived he did not. But I've never considered myself having bad mental health. I'm grateful to be alive and I don't have all that lydia has. Lydia has also suffered loss of her nono but her sadness or whatever is making her unhappy comes from other things not that
So sorry for your loss xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
im definitely not a punctuation expert but it could be right.. ‘use an apostrophe + s to show that one person/thing owns or is w member of something’ e.g ‘Lisa’s car’

or ‘use an apostrophe after the s at the end of a plural noun to show possession’ e.g ‘the parents’ bedroom

from this Id actually assume it should be the millen-Gordons’ ??

yes I googled it haha
Fancy feeling the need to declare your ownership of puppy gates by having them 'engraved"!!!!!! Sad!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry but the original regular gates were fine and simple and would blend into their surroundings if painted. Now she’s got these really blocky “personalized🙄” gates that will stick out and look distracting from the interiors. And the “feet” stick out so far!!!

I always say that there is no need to draw attention and make a focal point of stuff like this. What you want is for it to sort of disappear to the eye. And honestly he shouldn’t be locked in there all the time anymore. Just when they aren’t home.

So... you want gates that can be easily tucked away in a closet when not in use. If they are used when you are not home then who cares what they look like. If he needs to be gated from the stairs then these are the WORST design for that.

Isn’t it odd that he’s running free (not safe environment) outside and caged inside (safe home)?

#freeporter

View attachment 572492View attachment 572491
Why didn’t they have
BEWARE OF OWNER
engraved on them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I lost my partner to covid in january. We both had it but I survived he did not. But I've never considered myself having bad mental health. I'm grateful to be alive and I don't have all that lydia has. Lydia has also suffered loss of her nono but her sadness or whatever is making her unhappy comes from other things not that
I hope nothing in my post annoyed you, I simply meant with all so many have been through, to talk about issues in the manner she did is just awful. Very sorry for your loss and any offence I caused.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oooooh, I'd really like to knock that smug, self-satisfied expression off her face with a putrifying kipper!!!!!

View attachment 571752
I wasn’t sure I wanted to speak up on this because it’s such a sensitive subject. But like so many others, this post infuriates me something fierce. It is so disrespectful to those who have been through or have a loved one who has struggled with/are struggling with mental health. The smirk, those squinty eyes (is she high?!?!?), the hand on the chin - what is that? So many on here have shared their personal stories and my heart truly goes out to you all. As someone who has struggled on and off with depression/anxiety and have family members who are currently struggling with mental health - I want to say to Lydiot “Wipe that bleeping smirk off you face, this is not a joke. Get a clue you dumb witch!” From my personal experience mental health is a life long struggle. When you get help - it’s a VERY long process. Getting to the root cause of what is causing a person distress can be a very painful and exhausting process. It takes commitment and work from the person because quite honestly it can take someone to very dark and painful places they just don’t want to revisit. Coming to terms with the source of a persons distress, getting closure, and using the tools that have been given to you to work through these issues takes so much time and effort. You fall off the wagon and get back on. There are triggers and life’s normal ups and downs. This is why I say it’s a life long struggle.

So when you LYDIA say you are thriving after 2 months, I call major bullshit. You are a lost soul and I do think you need to get help but you won’t because you don’t have what it takes to put in that kind of work! You’ve proven that time and time again. You’re vlogs and social media posts are our receipts! You are in denial and out of touch with reality. You’ve gone from bad to worst and you’re behavior and attitude lately quite honestly is worst than a bag of dicks. I should feel sorry for you but I don’t because you’re not a nice person and this post proves that.

Please excuse any grammatical errors as I wrote this in somewhat frenzy!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
They are not bespoke puppy gates! It’s like me bringing my LV bag to the store, asking for them to engrave my initials and then telling people I designed a bag with Louis Vuitton 🤣

View attachment 572467
If Lydia had designed them the company would say at least it’s a collaboration or something:

View attachment 572470

Do we think she paid for them? No #ad…

View attachment 572471
Innovative design!!! 🤣🤣 Elon has nothing in this! 🤣🤣

Please correct me if I'm talking rubbish, but is that apostrophe wrong. 🤔View attachment 572316
No! It’s what they take out to reserve car park spaces! Perfectly correct! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope nothing in my post annoyed you, I simply meant with all so many have been through, to talk about issues in the manner she did is just awful. Very sorry for your loss and any offence I caused.
Oh no not at all and apologies if I gave that impression. I could have worded it better I think. It was a spur of the moment response and I felt safe to say this here as others have shared their own personal stories. I too did not mean to cause any offence. I'm only just now beginning the grieving process as I was more concerned with keeping stress hormones out my body so I could fully recover from covid. So this is a positive thing that I was able to acknowledge what has happened. Thank you to those of you that have responded

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.