Lydia Millen #86 Lydia Elise Millen is gone. Lydia Millen is here to con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found a rice pudding in my oven covered in mould that I had forgotten I d cooked
I once used baking soda instead of powder for my chicken wings recipe...it was disgusting. ( my brain read soda, I even checked it because I thought it was weird ) 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
new thread

----

Mod edit; adding a title as there were lots of suggestions with votes which were all ignored. Please do add a title, otherwise we get it in the neck 😆
Top voted title @Being nosey
omg you guys are just too fast. I’ve been desperately trying to catch up after being offline for 3 days moving in to my new home!

thanks for the epic intro @Hass ! Now I’m off back to the last thread to get up to speed again 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Aldi the only one of the partners that has his own youtube channel? Would have thought he would be better employed, as you say, as a videographer for Lidl’s channel. His doesn’t amount to much.
Alex and Charlie also had/have their own 'corners of the internet' but Ali's seems more successful. It was estimated his annual income is 100k....enought to buy his own shed!

The video Frow made for the Armani lipsticks is putting Lydia to shame big time. Watch that and then the Tupperware video.

Besides Lydia’s bad behavior... there is a real reason Frow and others are rising. They are doing a better job... like em or not. Lydia makes plenty of money to outsource a lot of the stuff Alex does for Vic. But she doesn’t so she only gets out of it what she puts in.

speaking of Frow.... Lydia is going to need to be scraped off the floor again when this happens.

View attachment 558243
While this is amusing in relation to Lidl it has annoyed me too. Since they moved in they have completely neglected their garden, even to the extent of not mowing the grass. You can't tell me that during Lockdown they, particularly her husband, hasn't had the time to keep it as nice as it was when they moved in. At least Ali, his dad and the gardeners maintained the Bunga.
However, it seems Frow has a cohesive plan, unlike Lidl!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Alex and Charlie also had/have their own 'corners of the internet' but Ali's seems more successful. It was estimated his annual income is 100k....enought to buy his own shed!

While this is amusing in relation to Lidl it has annoyed me too. Since they moved in they have completely neglected their garden, even to the extent of not mowing the grass. You can't tell me that during Lockdown they, particularly her husband, hasn't had the time to keep it as nice as it was when they moved in. At least Ali, his dad and the gardeners maintained the Bunga.
However, it seems Frow has a cohesive plan, unlike Lidl!
He's too busy giving himself his own hair cut, microwaving potatoes, grating cheese, working on his legs and photoshopping photos of himself in the carpark.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
💛 Secret message to our dear @Miss Midnight. 💛

Are you OK? It’s just that you haven’t posted much lately even though you have been present.

Between you me and the gatepost - I have a little problem which I hope you might be able to help me with. It’s this...

I am becoming increasingly traumatised by the number of photographs and indeed videos where a certain person places her splayed hand beneath her chin in order to look Betty Boop Cute!

It’s not cute! It’s REALLY, fist-clenchingly irritating.

Your medical (obviously) mission (should you wish to accept it) is to tell me if you agree with this or do you think I am being a little bit silly? Is there a cure? I am prepared to take tablets if you think I may benefit. I think I should tell you I have started rocking backwards and forwards whilst sucking my thumb over this. Whilst I am not one to use hyperbole, I do believe this affliction is on a par with your detestation of - er - those things at the end of everyone’s legs - that shall remain unspoken.
Right - that’s it! I am going off to find out what’s wrong with our @MissMidnight - I may be some time...

WHY has our private messaging button been removed? Tell me that...WHY? Pulls on boots and wraps Teddy Bear in his blankie and boldly goes (despite the split infinitive) into the dark night...
Just a little note to @MissMidnight ...

Whatever it is that is wrong at your end - I truly hope it passes quickly.

💛 You are so much missed and I for one think of you a great deal. 💛
With regard to @MissMidnight it is really odd, though. Surely, if she is reading and 👍🏼 then she could signal she that she is alright - I feel that it is way out of character. How about the following - if you need to change identity here, @Miss Midnight, and reappear as a new member, respond to this post as 🕵🏻 emoji and if you are just taking a break, post 💄emoji - we await your response, with ♥ x
My dearest @Oops... and @Milking Keynes,

I’m so sorry I’ve not replied to your posts before now, but thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring and wondering where I was - it truly means a great deal to me. 😘

Here’s a rundown of what happened ...

I started feeling unwell just after I worked my last night duty shift (the one that caused me to miss out on the fanfare of Trunchy’s Trooping Troupers Event) and I just couldn’t shake it.

I was getting progressively worse and after returning two negative Covid tests, I was diagnosed with the Flu, Pharyngitis and Tonsillitis by my GP ... then just as I started feeling better, I went downhill rather rapidly and last Wednesday morning I was admitted to hospital with Pneumonia.

I was discharged on Sunday afternoon and ordered to rest at home for at least the next 10 days - although I’m still not feeling great, I’m no longer fighting to breathe and feeling like death is imminent.

I only had my phone with me when I was in hospital and while all of you wonderful Tattle humans definitely kept me entertained, I was sleeping a lot (when I wasn’t being tortured by one of my Physiotherapists), struggling with being away from Master Midnight, and to be honest I just didn’t have the energy to post any comments.

I’m also trés disappointed that I was not able to participate in the shenanigans of the Bonnets and Frocks Garden Party at the weekend ... I was really looking forward to attending it with my most beloved Mr Viggo Mortensen Darcy! 😢

Having now missed TWO major Tattle events in a row, I am determined to most definitely make it to our much anticipated inaugural Downtonbury Muddy Boot Festival no matter what - even if I happen to be comatose at the time (in which case my pre-loved Tardis will be deployed in Emergency Automatic Operating Mode).

Thank you again to both of you, and to all the other Tattlers who missed me ... I’m incredibly lucky to have so many people in this wonderful community who genuinely care about me. ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
new thread
----
@Hass the instructions to start a new thread are given in the link when the time comes, but briefly, click on most liked posts and scroll through until you find a post in the thread format i.e. Lydia Millen #85 title suggestion.
Cut and paste that, edit to fit, thank the person and write a tl;dr of the previous thread.
Paste a link on the previous thread and report that thread to close it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you all for voting on the new thread.

Also for keeping me entertained with your creativity, observation and sharp wit. Coffe and gin are regularly spat. 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I’m so sorry I’ve not replied to your posts before now, but thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring and wondering where I was - it truly means a great deal to me. 😘

I started feeling unwell just after I worked my last night duty shift (the one that caused me to miss out on the fanfare of Trunchy’s Trooping Troupers Event) and I just couldn’t shake it.

I was getting progressively worse and after returning two negative Covid tests, I was diagnosed with the Flu, Pharyngitis and Tonsillitis by my GP ... then just as I started feeling better, I went downhill rather rapidly and last Wednesday morning I was admitted to hospital with Pneumonia.

I was discharged on Sunday afternoon and ordered to rest at home for at least the next 10 days - although I’m still not feeling great, I’m no longer fighting to breathe and feeling like death is imminent.

I only had my phone with me when I was in hospital and while all of you wonderful Tattle humans definitely kept me entertained, I was sleeping a lot (when I wasn’t being tortured by one of my Physiotherapists), struggling with being away from Master Midnight, and to be honest I just didn’t have the energy to post any comments.

I’m also trés disappointed that I was not able to participate in the shenanigans of the Bonnets and Frocks Garden Party at the weekend ... I was really looking forward to attending it with my most beloved Mr Viggo Mortensen Darcy! 😢

Having now missed TWO major Tattle events in a row, I am determined to most definitely make it to our much anticipated inaugural Downtonbury Muddy Boot Festival no matter what - even if I happen to be comatose at the time (in which case my pre-loved Tardis will be deployed in Emergency Automatic Operating Mode).

Thank you again to both of you, and to all the other Tattlers who missed me ... I’m incredibly lucky to have so many people in this wonderful community who genuinely care about me. ♥
So sorry to hear about your illness....what a nightmare. I'm really hoping you are making a good recovery. I honestly thought your absence was work related but the Mods assured us you were around and not banned! You have missed two great events but I'm sure you will have a starring role in the next one.❤
#shamelessplug be sure to enter the TShirt competition too!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Oh, welcome back - you were sorely missed. All the Tattle sleuths combined could not solve the mystery. So sorry to hear how very sick you have been and the added worry of being away from Master Midnight. So relieved you’re better! xxx🙏🙏❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is Aldi the only one of the partners that has his own youtube channel? Would have thought he would be better employed, as you say, as a videographer for Lidl’s channel. His doesn’t amount to much.
Do you think he would work for the national minimum wage? Not sure if L would be prepared to pay a higher rate to her staff. Could be completely wrong there though... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would actually be nice for her followers if she showed how she Carrie made the jam. I for one had no clue you could make jam from blossom so I'm sure others didn't either!

But then again it's typical Lydia who's entire channel is based around showing off what HER FOLLOWERS have paid for. Never anything of value to them.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So sorry to hear about your illness....what a nightmare. I'm really hoping you are making a good recovery. I honestly thought your absence was work related but the Mods assured us you were around and not banned! You have missed two great events but I'm sure you will have a starring role in the next one.❤
#shamelessplug be sure to enter the TShirt competition too!
Thank you so much @Miscanthus! ♥

I have now verified for myself that Nurses do indeed make the WORST patients ... I’ve not been that unwell in a very, very long time and it’s given me a new understanding of what Master Midnight and his friends with Cystic Fibrosis go through on a regular basis.

I can’t believe I missed out on two spectacular Tattle events, but fear not - I will be attending our Downtonbury Muddy Boot Event with bells on!

Thanks for reminding me about the T-Shirt competition, hopefully I’ll be able to come up with something creative before the cut off date. 😊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So glad you are feeling better @MissMidnight and can attend DownTownBury 2021. It will be a blast.

Anyone put their hand up for a DJ set?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Big green egg?

WTF? Is Dr Seuss making an appearance?
I had to google it - I actually thought it was one of those egg-shaped outdoor chairs. Anyhow, it is indeed a very expensive (isn’t it always for the influencers) very good-looking, barbecue. Indeed - it is the Aga of barbecues.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Now let’s not get crazy with the pizza! I can’t even “cope” with the ketchup Lol

Cawwie HAS to be over and doing this. There is no way Lydia could manage making jam let alone from flowers. She can’t even cook in a thermomix

OR she dumped some jam from her fridge into a pot and voila it’s content. Just like the 🥕🥕🥕
Ha ha I was just thinking the same thing......we know her that well, it’s rather disturbing...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.