Lydia Millen #86 Lydia Elise Millen is gone. Lydia Millen is here to con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread

----

Mod edit; adding a title as there were lots of suggestions with votes which were all ignored. Please do add a title, otherwise we get it in the neck 😆
Top voted title @Being nosey

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You can re-decorate your life ... your persona and your home ... but ultimately you will always be yearning for what you don't have ...It is human nature and it is what we all crave in life ... but once you take a step back and evaluate what you actually have ...a career ... an education ..a family that loves you ..friends that accept you...a home..a partner ..a fur baby ... you start to feel differently! I know I do! :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
You can re-decorate your life ... you persona and your home ... but ultimately you will always be yearning for what you don't have ...It is human nature and it is what we all crave in life ... but once you take a step back and evaluate what you actually have ...a career ... an education ..a family that loves you ..friends that accept you...a home..a partner ..a fur baby ... you start to feel differently! I know I do! :love:
All that often comes when one is mature enough to look back, think and understand what really matters in life. Lidl is still a kid, all that counts is »look what I have »!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s actually very sad. She is a stunning woman - I’ve no idea if she’s had stuff done or not expect what she has told her audience but to me she still looks attractive though her fashion and make up sense may be questionable. That said maybe she is genuinely happy as she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quick Recap on last thread: (By no means full & accurate, just my memoirs of the thread)

House is still 50 shades of greige
Ali is still very pale, but emerged as a bronzed"Alastar" on the cover of a bodice-ripper novel - G-d knows how the poster found that one, but it's epic!
'Er indoor Olive tree is still alive - Just missing a few hundred leaves
Lyds is now shilling fake Tupperware (ie. food storage) in lieu of any Luxury brands
Baking biscotti to freeze in above-mentioned food storage - she eats this straight from the freezer, bless!
Unboxing not-so-Lux Amazon tat
Still buying petrified wooden furniture
Poor Porter is still... well... petrified
Lumi still rubbing his bottom germs all over said petrified furniture
The ensuite of Dreams is basically the old marble bathroom - just with Green walls. Still no door for privacy while abluting (is that a word?)
Ripping out perfectly good gardens, and will probably replant what she ripped out 2 garden makeovers ago
Greedhouse is packed to the rafters with furniture and store-grown plants. The only vege so far "harvested" is spinach - for Ali of course.
The most action the greedhouse is seeing is Lyds quaffing her way through bottles of Vino while waving her diamond shaped trowel
Phallic tree is poised over the greedhouse, ready to renovate the place in the next big storm
Our Downtonbury Event planning is well under way, with VIP Speakers and winnebagos galore - now included is a doggie and cat section
The huge launch she built up so much is...... *Drumroll*..... a Webshite! One that didn't work for many hours, until her "experts" Chloe digital fixed the bugs. "New" webshite still contains pics of her old house decor (*sob* the old kitchen) and doesn't mention the Globy fiasco - her previous failed HUUUUGGGEEEE reveal / launch.

Have run out of F#*%'s to give, so will stop there and let someone else fill the gaps!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
@LadyChat, your recap is a masterpiece!

I have some questions from stuff I read in the last thread:
1. Why is the Globy vase called the Globy vase?
2. What did she do regarding Tiffany? Someone mentioned something she apparently did during Vlogmas.
3. Is Carrie gone?
4. I laughed myself silly over the penis tree, that I somehow missed before. 😊 Why are they letting that stay?! Lydia rips out everything else, why not that? It would actually be sort of funny to see Ali, decked out in lumberjack duds, going to town on the penis tree! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
@LadyChat, your recap is a masterpiece!

I have some questions from stuff I read in the last thread:
1. Why is the Globy vase called the Globy vase?
2. What did she do regarding Tiffany? Someone mentioned something she apparently did during Vlogmas.
3. Is Carrie gone?
4. I laughed myself silly over the penis tree, that I somehow missed before. 😊 Why are they letting that stay?! Lydia rips out everything else, why not that? It would actually be sort of funny to see Ali, decked out in lumberjack duds, going to town on the penis tree! 😉
I'm not much help - but Carrie isn't gone, she's just a bit forgotten. As for the P-tree - my guess is they didn't notice before erecting (see what I did there?) the greedhouse, and now it's too costly/ risky to remove safely???

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Quick Recap on last thread: (By no means full & accurate, just my memoirs of the thread)

House is still 50 shades of greige
Ali is still very pale, but emerged as a bronzed"Alastar" on the cover of a bodice-ripper novel - G-d knows how the poster found that one, but it's epic!
'Er indoor Olive tree is still alive - Just missing a few hundred leaves
Lyds is now shilling fake Tupperware (ie. food storage) in lieu of any Luxury brands
Baking biscotti to freeze in above-mentioned food storage - she eats this straight from the freezer, bless!
Unboxing not-so-Lux Amazon tat
Still buying petrified wooden furniture
Poor Porter is still... well... petrified
Lumi still rubbing his bottom germs all over said petrified furniture
The ensuite of Dreams is basically the old marble bathroom - just with Green walls. Still no door for privacy while abluting (is that a word?)
Ripping out perfectly good gardens, and will probably replant what she ripped out 2 garden makeovers ago
Greedhouse is packed to the rafters with furniture and store-grown plants. The only vege so far "harvested" is spinach - for Ali of course.
The most action the greedhouse is seeing is Lyds quaffing her way through bottles of Vino while waving her diamond shaped trowel
Phallic tree is poised over the greedhouse, ready to renovate the place in the next big storm
Our Downtonbury Event planning is well under way, with VIP Speakers and winnebagos galore - now included is a doggie and cat section
The huge launch she built up so much is...... *Drumroll*..... a Webshite! One that didn't work for many hours, until her "experts" Chloe digital fixed the bugs. "New" webshite still contains pics of her old house decor (*sob* the old kitchen) and doesn't mention the Globy fiasco - her previous failed HUUUUGGGEEEE reveal / launch.

Have run out of F#*%'s to give, so will stop there and let someone else fill the gaps!
Great recap can I just add

She's bought a butchers block that doesn't fit the island-clever cleaver (geddit?)
Also loving NastyGal tat #bougie
Having showers of DREAMS using Sanax £1 shower gel
Oh and that boring AF HERMES belt is still glued to her waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm not much help - but Carrie isn't gone, she's just a bit forgotten. As for the P-tree - my guess is they didn't notice before erecting (see what I did there?) the greedhouse, and now it's too costly/ risky to remove safely???
I wonder if she ever noticed the P-tree, but now that we have pointed it out, she must hate that it's there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
We won't have the pleasure of the tit show Lids today gang.
Bank Holiday here in the UK and we all know that she needs a day off.
Enjoy another rest day lovely. Keeping up appearances must be so draining.
Enjoy - you lazy no good for nothing silly moo moo, pipping head, sloath& don't get to EXCITED .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I wonder if she ever noticed the P-tree, but now that we have pointed it out, she must hate that it's there.
Oh she'll be watching it alright! She'll be setting up solar lights, and be hunched over at her window with a glass carafe of wine next time there's a storm 😅 daring that P-tree to make a creak!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What was Lidl saying about her brief to Lauren Costly being "timeless and not following trends"? This is from yesterday's Sunday Times.

Marble tiles...tick
Copper bath...tick
Porter vanity...tick

20210503_093519.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
All that often comes when one is mature enough to look back, think and understand what really matters in life. Lidl is still a kid, all that counts is »look what I have »!
It seems to me that, somewhere deep inside, Lydia has concluded that the giving of material objects is the way to show love, value, and esteem.

If she has a lot of expensive stuff, it shows that she must be very valuable, very loved.

How excited she was when several companies sent her flowers on her birthday. It proved to her how fabulous she was.
How much she must love Ali because she gave him that big desk. It even had a plaque on it as proof.
How much she must love her best friend because she gave her an expensive handbag.

Do you remember when she was expecting Porter and crazily buying loads of stuff for him. (She loved him so much then before she had him.) She reassured her viewers that she would also be buying lots of things for Lumi too so she wouldn't feel that she loved Porter more. Lumi couldn't give a stuff about objects. Lydia could learn so much from Lumi if she'd allow it.
Also, many of us have suspected that this is at the root of her problems with her mother - that her mother couldn't give her the material things she wanted - and therefore did not love her enough.

The way she acts with Christmas gifts. I know each family is different with this, but I just find their Christmas gift-giving extremely childish, materialistic and vulgar. They show their value for each other in the value of their presents.

Also interesting is that she buys extremely expensive things for herself. She deserves even more than people around her can keep up with. She knows what she needs. More stuff! This is how she shows love to herself.

It's amazing to me that she has managed to build a career around seemingly 'being given' stuff. She must be so valuable because everyone gives her so much. I think this is one of the reasons she doesn't promote these companies in a professional way. I think she thinks that they are literally sending her gifts! For HER. I suppose that is part of the deceit of the whole influencer industry though. It would be more transparent if everyone would just consider these 'influencers' to simply be self-employed advertisers or home-based QVC-type sales people.

Do you remember - was it a beautifully packaged Dior bottle of something? - she actually said that it was too good to open in front of us - it was for HER - her viewers were not valued enough to even SEE it. It was her gift! haha! It was the same video in which she was got so excited over the fantasy of herself one day at the school gate and how, when people saw her with her Hermès handbag and her expensive car, then they would know how fabulous she was.

I think it's going to take some time to sort out this 'influencer' thing in people's minds for what it really is. Problem for our Lyds though, is that it has confused her in a fragile part of her mind and corrupted her natural development. I started watching Lydia several years ago - some time before she moved. I found her fascinating. She had a lovely engaging and fun energy and at the same time a glaring materialistic flaw. It was compelling and entertaining viewing! I think she could have grown out of that flaw in time with the helpful forces that she gathered around her - a sweet man, moderate success, good friends, cats. BUT... Bloody evil forces of capitalism in our society! Without the powerful manipulations of the advertising industry, she could have learned to put material objects in their proper place in her value system. But unfortunately that has not happened, and now things are at crisis point. I feel a lot of compassion for her. Her materialism has taken over. Something has to give. I have confidence that she'll get there in the end but this way is, and will be, extremely painful.

Haha such an epic rant. I haven't even got out of bed yet! It's May vacation where I am. My child is snoozing quietly beside me in bed. Oh, the neighbour's cat has just joined us. Life is sweet.

Love to all!

• Heart
Reactions: 106
The supposed ‘love for gardening’ and ‘desperately wanting to learn about gardening’. No Lyds, once again you like the ‘idea’ of it all. It’s far too much work and once again you get people in to do it all for you. ‘I love interiors’ ‘Look what I’ve achieved!’. No! You used four interior designers in rapid succession and ended up with a garden centre cafe as a kitchen!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
What was Lidl saying about her brief to Lauren Costly being "timeless and not following trends"? This is from yesterday's Sunday Times.

Marble tiles...tick
Copper bath...tick
Porter vanity...tick

View attachment 557216
Lol You forgot Lefroy taps, she has em. That description is her bathroom EXACTLY.

The supposed ‘love for gardening’ and ‘desperately wanting to learn about gardening’. No Lyds, once again you like the ‘idea’ of it all. It’s far too much work and once again you get people in to do it all for you. ‘I love interiors’ ‘Look what I’ve achieved!’. No! You used four interior designers in rapid succession and ended up with a garden centre cafe as a kitchen!!!!
I can't understand why she needs folk to do her beds AGAIN. All she had to do was go to a garden centre with measurements and directions facing for her beds and they would certainly have sold her plants, compost, drip system whatever based on her description of what she wanted. She knows exact.y what she wants.
The beds already exist nothing has to be built, literally all that needs doing is holes dug, plants put in holes, holes filled in, water. Water regularly, fertilise regularly as per garden centre instructions.
If she didn't like gardening it would be another matter but she tells us gardening and growing is her life now, so what can't she actually do it???
I am a sort of gardener, if I was given the money she will be spending on the gardeners to go and buy plants and soil etc and fill up pre-exisitng gardens I would be over the moon, how easy would that be to do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It seems to me that, somewhere deep inside, Lydia has concluded that the giving of material objects is the way to show love, value, and esteem.

If she has a lot of expensive stuff, it shows that she must be very valuable, very loved.

How excited she was when several companies sent her flowers on her birthday. It proved to her how fabulous she was.
How much she must love Ali because she gave him that big desk. It even had a plaque on it as proof.
How much she must love her best friend because she gave her an expensive handbag.

Do you remember when she was expecting Porter and crazily buying loads of stuff for him. (She loved him so much then before she had him.) She reassured her viewers that she would also be buying lots of things for Lumi too so she wouldn't feel that she loved Porter more. Lumi couldn't give a stuff about objects. Lydia could learn so much from Lumi if she'd allow it.
Also, many of us have suspected that this is at the root of her problems with her mother - that her mother couldn't give her the material things she wanted - and therefore did not love her enough.

The way she acts with Christmas gifts. I know each family is different with this, but I just find their Christmas gift-giving extremely childish, materialistic and vulgar. They show their value for each other in the value of their presents.

Also interesting is that she buys extremely expensive things for herself. She deserves even more than people around her can keep up with. She knows what she needs. More stuff! This is how she shows love to herself.

It's amazing to me that she has managed to build a career around seemingly 'being given' stuff. She must be so valuable because everyone gives her so much. I think this is one of the reasons she doesn't promote these companies in a professional way. I think she thinks that they are literally sending her gifts! For HER. I suppose that is part of the deceit of the whole influencer industry though. It would be more transparent if everyone would just consider these 'influencers' to simply be self-employed advertisers or home-based QVC-type sales people.

Do you remember - was it a beautifully packaged Dior bottle of something? - she actually said that it was too good to open in front of us - it was for HER - her viewers were not valued enough to even SEE it. It was her gift! haha! It was the same video in which she was got so excited over the fantasy of herself one day at the school gate and how, when people saw her with her Hermès handbag and her expensive car, then they would know how fabulous she was.

I think it's going to take some time to sort out this 'influencer' thing in people's minds for what it really is. Problem for our Lyds though, is that it has confused her in a fragile part of her mind and corrupted her natural development. I started watching Lydia several years ago - some time before she moved. I found her fascinating. She had a lovely engaging and fun energy and at the same time a glaring materialistic flaw. It was compelling and entertaining viewing! I think she could have grown out of that flaw in time with the helpful forces that she gathered around her - a sweet man, moderate success, good friends, cats. BUT... Bloody evil forces of capitalism in our society! Without the powerful manipulations of the advertising industry, she could have learned to put material objects in their proper place in her value system. But unfortunately that has not happened, and now things are at crisis point. I feel a lot of compassion for her. Her materialism has taken over. Something has to give. I have confidence that she'll get there in the end but this way is, and will be, extremely painful.

Haha such an epic rant. I haven't even got out of bed yet! It's May vacation where I am. My child is snoozing quietly beside me in bed. Oh, the neighbour's cat has just joined us. Life is sweet.

Love to all!
LOVE your insight, thank you for sharing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.