Lydia Millen #86 Lydia Elise Millen is gone. Lydia Millen is here to con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should I hit send?

You know I just LOVE creating new Instagram accounts because Lydia tends to block me! šŸ˜‰

4BC74E06-CEE5-415C-BBE0-EFD44610DD45.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I kind of like the idea of the Aga of Barbeques as DJ too - can you get in touch with your friend in Dubai?
Have spoken to His Highness as requested and he says he would not like to be a DJ because the earphones will hurt his delicate ears (heā€™s got problems with his mastoid bone apparently) but he has offered to come and do a set on the Pyramid stage on the Friday night. He wants to do Tales of the Arabian Knights. I have given him our humble thanks for his kind consideration. I mean you canā€™t stop the Aga of Barbeques once heā€™s made his mind up...So looks like we have another headline act... šŸŒ 

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Have spoken to His Highness as requested and he says he would not like to be a DJ because the earphones will hurt his delicate ears (heā€™s got problems with his mastoid bone apparently) but he has offered to come and do a set on the Pyramid stage on the Friday night. He wants to do Tales of the Arabian Knights. I have given him our humble thanks for his kind consideration. I mean you canā€™t stop the Aga of Barbeques once heā€™s made his mind up...So looks like we have another headline act... šŸŒ 
Wow! What an inspired choice! And we were a bit short of dignitaries...this event is going to be spectacular! (I will forever miss being Mrs. Milking-Bennet, though šŸ˜­).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My dearest @Oops... and @Milking Keynes,

Iā€™m so sorry Iā€™ve not replied to your posts before now, but thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring and wondering where I was - it truly means a great deal to me. šŸ˜˜

Hereā€™s a rundown of what happened ...

I started feeling unwell just after I worked my last night duty shift (the one that caused me to miss out on the fanfare of Trunchyā€™s Trooping Troupers Event) and I just couldnā€™t shake it.

I was getting progressively worse and after returning two negative Covid tests, I was diagnosed with the Flu, Pharyngitis and Tonsillitis by my GP ... then just as I started feeling better, I went downhill rather rapidly and last Wednesday morning I was admitted to hospital with Pneumonia.

I was discharged on Sunday afternoon and ordered to rest at home for at least the next 10 days - although Iā€™m still not feeling great, Iā€™m no longer fighting to breathe and feeling like death is imminent.

I only had my phone with me when I was in hospital and while all of you wonderful Tattle humans definitely kept me entertained, I was sleeping a lot (when I wasnā€™t being tortured by one of my Physiotherapists), struggling with being away from Master Midnight, and to be honest I just didnā€™t have the energy to post any comments.

Iā€™m also trĆ©s disappointed that I was not able to participate in the shenanigans of the Bonnets and Frocks Garden Party at the weekend ... I was really looking forward to attending it with my most beloved Mr Viggo Mortensen Darcy! šŸ˜¢

Having now missed TWO major Tattle events in a row, I am determined to most definitely make it to our much anticipated inaugural Downtonbury Muddy Boot Festival no matter what - even if I happen to be comatose at the time (in which case my pre-loved Tardis will be deployed in Emergency Automatic Operating Mode).

Thank you again to both of you, and to all the other Tattlers who missed me ... Iā€™m incredibly lucky to have so many people in this wonderful community who genuinely care about me. ā™„
Heavens you have been through the wars, soo scary for you. Fabulous to see you back in the game again now. I too am soo looking forward to the festival and meeting everyone, I am sure even if you are comatose someone will be able to rouse you from your slumber. It's going to be biiiiig. šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another 1k of followers, almost all are bots. I have just been reporting tons... šŸ¤¬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Should I hit send?

You know I just LOVE creating new Instagram accounts because Lydia tends to block me! šŸ˜‰

View attachment 558575
I just saw this, this is crap. My thoughts on this are she is just after sympathy, she wants people to respond with nasty things so she can have her sycophants jumping in and defending her. Why would you pose that question.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I just saw this, this is crap. My thoughts on this are she is just after sympathy, she wants people to respond with nasty things so she can have her sycophants jumping in and defending her. Why would you pose that question.
Exactly the question I sent her, do you think she will reply? šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow! What an inspired choice! And we were a bit short of dignitaries...this event is going to be spectacular! (I will forever miss being Mrs. Milking-Bennet, though šŸ˜­).
Sā€™funny you should say that...watch this space šŸ˜‰

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ask me how I felt when I saw your avatar? Go on...ask me... šŸ¤—

I am so sorry you have had this awful illness to contend with on top of everything else. I am proud of you for being a difficult patient - only fabulous people are difficult when ill since their flow of fabulousness is cut off for a time and itā€™s not pleasant.

It sounds terrifying and I am so glad itā€™s over for you...Now - ignore the doctors - get your glad rags on and PARTY šŸ„³!

You have been missed very much indeed and itā€™s such a relief to see you x
Okay, Iā€™ll indulge you @Oops... how did you feel when you saw my avatar? šŸ¤—

Thank you for caring, thinking of me, and missing me so much - it means more to me than you know and Iā€™m sorry I left you wondering for so long.

If anything like this happens to me again (please, Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, no) I will leave a šŸš‘ emoji with a comment something along the lines of ā€œhave Pneumonia, but not dyingā€ so you donā€™t frantically try to wing warping the Time/Space Continuum without using a fully serviced and operational Time Travel Device ... tch ... you should know better!

If you wouldnā€™t mind, could you please email all of my Nurses to let them know Iā€™m considered fabulous for being difficult while I was ill ... because I was an absolutely terrible patient (I insisted on inserting my own IV at one point, but the Nurse Unit Manager put her foot down and refused to even let me try - can you believe the nerve? šŸ™„).

Seriously though, I must have been a nightmare to look after, especially the first day/night because I was so unwell and so miserable, BUT not once did I think it would be okay to make any staff member cry!

Unfortunately, I have no choice but to follow my Doctorā€™s orders or I risk needing to be readmitted to hospital, so Iā€™m taking my antibiotics, resting as much as possible and doing my chest physiotherapy twice a day until I go back for my Outpatient Clinic Review next Thursday ... definitely no partying for me just yet!

I am however, using this unexpected downtime to practice my burlap bow tying for my Pomegranate Noir Tent, so I shall be fully prepared for our Downtonbury Muddy Boot Festival on the last weekend in June. šŸŽ€

Oh, and Iā€™m also available to man the St Johnā€™s Ambulance Brigade Tent when Miss Miking Keynes takes her well deserved breaks ... with @Stefano on the decks thereā€™s bound to be some dance related injuries!

Thank you for being you Oops, youā€™re one beautiful human and I love you! ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow! She seems very aggressive this morning! ā€œDo your worst assumptions about me?ā€ What on earth? Not every who assumes is nasty - which is what sheā€™s is assuming about her audience - does that make sense? Yes there will be people that donā€™t like her but why take it out on your genuine audience? Though I am astounded that anyone actually believes she has integrity and transparency and is not wasteful.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
...tannoy clicks on...calling Mrs Reticule-Bennet...Calling Mrs Reticule-Bennet...

Squire Straights requests the pleasure of your company at rehearsals for his set on the Austen Stage at šŸŒ  Downtonbury Festival šŸŒ . Smelling salts will be provided and it is imperative that the sheet music for ā€˜Money For Nothingā€™, ā€˜Sultanas of Swingā€˜ and ā€˜Follow Me Homeā€™ are studied beforehand. The Rehearsals will be held at the Dizzy Lizzy Home for Mezzo-Sopranoā€˜s and Their Daughters - Dublin.

Thank you.

...tannoy clicks off...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My dearest @Oops... and @Milking Keynes,

Iā€™m so sorry Iā€™ve not replied to your posts before now, but thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring and wondering where I was - it truly means a great deal to me. šŸ˜˜

Hereā€™s a rundown of what happened ...

I started feeling unwell just after I worked my last night duty shift (the one that caused me to miss out on the fanfare of Trunchyā€™s Trooping Troupers Event) and I just couldnā€™t shake it.

I was getting progressively worse and after returning two negative Covid tests, I was diagnosed with the Flu, Pharyngitis and Tonsillitis by my GP ... then just as I started feeling better, I went downhill rather rapidly and last Wednesday morning I was admitted to hospital with Pneumonia.

I was discharged on Sunday afternoon and ordered to rest at home for at least the next 10 days - although Iā€™m still not feeling great, Iā€™m no longer fighting to breathe and feeling like death is imminent.

I only had my phone with me when I was in hospital and while all of you wonderful Tattle humans definitely kept me entertained, I was sleeping a lot (when I wasnā€™t being tortured by one of my Physiotherapists), struggling with being away from Master Midnight, and to be honest I just didnā€™t have the energy to post any comments.

Iā€™m also trĆ©s disappointed that I was not able to participate in the shenanigans of the Bonnets and Frocks Garden Party at the weekend ... I was really looking forward to attending it with my most beloved Mr Viggo Mortensen Darcy! šŸ˜¢

Having now missed TWO major Tattle events in a row, I am determined to most definitely make it to our much anticipated inaugural Downtonbury Muddy Boot Festival no matter what - even if I happen to be comatose at the time (in which case my pre-loved Tardis will be deployed in Emergency Automatic Operating Mode).

Thank you again to both of you, and to all the other Tattlers who missed me ... Iā€™m incredibly lucky to have so many people in this wonderful community who genuinely care about me. ā™„
Take extra care of yourself the body takes ages to recover from pneumonia honestly (in some cases at least) takes weeks to months its nothing yeah to be taken lightly, hope you're doing much better?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Personally, I think Lydia is doing this Q&A for engagement as well as for garnering sympathy from her sycophants ... her last Instagram Reel was down more than 160,000 views than the previous one.

GIRL IS GETTING DESPERATE! šŸ¤«

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
How lovely Lumi lying on the clean bedding in the cupboard.:sick:
As much as I love animals I would not allow a cat on my clean bed linen nor on my kitchen worktops and tables. Itā€™s one thing them jumping on when one isnā€™t there but purposely allowing a cat to walk all over a worktop is šŸ¤¢ I recall she even let the cat in her lingerie draw which also makes me šŸ¤¢??! Maybe there is something wrong with me? Maybe I donā€™t love cats enough?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.