Lydia Millen #8 desperate fan girl, constantly ignDiored

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread lovelies.
Continue here.

We HATED the look of the old thread so we’ve redecorated,
We’re selling off the old thread on Instagram stories. A few cat scratches (Probably lynx, definitely not fan fav Lumi!) some cat piss, some foundation stains, some fake tan, some #gifted gin stains, but aside from that it’s perfect!!

Hurry over because it won’t be available for long and as we’ve said before just because you say you want it doesn’t make it yours..

That only works on Twitter for certain Lux influencers, it doesn’t work for you peasants.

*Annoying af giggle*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Surprise surprise her boot area is gifted. How many times did she beg on stories to get that? She is so predictable that it’s not even fun when we’re proven right anymore.

Reactions: 30
New thread lovelies.
Continue here.

We’re selling off the old thread on Instagram stories. A few cat scratches (from lynx rip) and some cat piss, some foundation stains, some fake tan, but aside from that it’s perfect!!

Hurry over because it won’t be available for long and as we’ve said before just because you say you want it doesn’t make it yours..

That only works on Twitter for certain Lux influencers, it doesn’t work for you peasants.

*Annoying af giggle*
OMG! Best intro ever! 🤣 🤣 I mean: 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
New thread lovelies.
Continue here.

We’re selling off the old thread on Instagram stories. A few cat scratches (Probably lynx, definitely not fav Lumi!) and some cat piss, some foundation stains, some fake tan, but aside from that it’s perfect!!

*Annoying af giggle*
👏👏👏👏😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Surprise surprise her boot area is gifted. How many times did she beg on stories to get that? She is so predictable that it’s not even fun when we’re proven right anymore.

Ugh, I knew she would get it for free in the end. I remember all the begs on her insta home account and she even mentioned it a few times in her vlogs saying they would love to get it done 'but it was sooooooo expensive, they couldn't afford it'. At the time I called bullshit, because it's a very small area and wouldn't be that expensive at all - how can someone who forks out £4k for a handbag claim they can't afford to get a joiner in for a week to make a small boot area? She just wanted it for free. And why does she keep calling it a boot room. No, Lydia, you don't have a boot room in an old period property, you have a back hallway in a bungalow!!

We did our whole boot room, (working boot room in a farmhouse) which is about the size of her kitchen, with build in cupboards, shelving for boots, seating bench, coat hangers, storage etc and it didn't cost too much and she would need 1/4 of the materials we used. It's disgusting how she doesn't put her hand in her pocket for anything!! She would be the friend you go out with and accepts drinks from everyone all night, but when I comes to her round, she's nowhere to be seen....

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Ugh, I knew she would get it for free in the end. I remember all the begs on her insta home account and she even mentioned it a few times in her vlogs saying they would love to get it done 'but it was sooooooo expensive, they couldn't afford it'. At the time I called bullshit, because it's a very small area and wouldn't be that expensive at all - how can someone who forks out £4k for a handbag claim they can't afford to get a joiner in for a week to make a small boot area? She just wanted it for free. And why does she keep calling it a boot room. No, Lydia, you don't have a boot room in an old period property, you have a back hallway in a bungalow!!

We did our whole boot room, (working boot room in a farmhouse) which is about the size of her kitchen, with build in cupboards, shelving for boots, seating bench, coat hangers, storage etc and it didn't cost too much and she would need 1/4 of the materials we used. It's disgusting how she doesn't put her hand in her pocket for anything!! She would be the friend you go out with and accepts drinks from everyone all night, but when I comes to her round, she's nowhere to be seen....
She does this all the time... complains about things being too expensive then magically it appears.

In that post about her ugly, over crowded sitting area she refers to waiting to hear back on the upholstery. What is she waiting to hear about? She hasn’t ordered the barstools, it’s too hard. What’s so hard? Has she forgotten how to add to basket and type in her credit card details?

It’s all just Lydia speak for “begging process in motion, waiting to see if someone bites”. She is actually disgusting, tighter than a fishes arse.

It’s so obvious when reading her lengthy posts about the things she wants. It’s essentially her wish lists for brands to pick up on.

How about you take that natural instinct you think you have for interior design and take us shopping. Explain to us what you’re picking and why. Then walk over to the counter like a big girl, pull out your wallet and show us how they ring it up and how you pay for it. Now that would be something!

New thread lovelies.
Continue here.

We’re selling off the old thread on Instagram stories. A few cat scratches (Probably lynx, definitely not fav Lumi!) and some cat piss, some foundation stains, some fake tan, but aside from that it’s perfect!!

*Annoying af giggle*
FANFREAKINTASTIC INTRO 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really thinks people are stupid her followers go up by 1k daily. Yesterday it was 820k now it's 821k in 24 hours, with her crap non content. Someone report her the lying hypocrite.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She does this all the time... complains about things being too expensive then magically it appears.

In that post about her ugly, over crowded sitting area she refers to waiting to hear back on the upholstery. What is she waiting to hear about? She hasn’t ordered the barstools, it’s too hard. What’s so hard? Has she forgotten how to add to basket and type in her credit card details?

It’s all just Lydia speak for “begging process in motion, waiting to see if someone bites”. She is actually disgusting, tighter than a fishes arse.

It’s so obvious when reading her lengthy posts about the things she wants. It’s essentially her wish lists for brands to pick up on.

How about you take that natural instinct you think you have for interior design and take us shopping. Explain to us what you’re picking and why. Then walk over to the counter like a big girl, pull out your wallet and show us how they ring it up and how you pay for it. Now that would be something!

FANFREAKINTASTIC INTRO 😍

yes yes yes to this. You never see her out shopping and actually paying for anything. It all just arrives in boxes from Neptune, Ocre, H&M, Sofa.com etc...... The bar stools, I noticed that too - 'just in talks with' I believe was the phrase - she knows the ones she wants, just buy them if you're SO impatient, but no, she'll hang on and see what deal she can get.

This is why the fire pit area in the garden never got done this year and the fire escape area (sorry, outside courtyard) is still as it is. She's begged numerous times saying exactly what she wants doing, even been super helpful and put up little mood boards, but alas, no-one has bitten, so it's never been done.

She keeps saying she doesn't want a garage for the cars but I'll bet my own house on it, that if someone offered to build her one for free, all of a sudden it's what she's always dreamed of and happily accepts!

When they moved there she said that apart from painting a few rooms, they would do very little in terms of renovation because they viewed the house and loved it as it was, else they wouldn't have bought it. Then all of a sudden she sees how much free stuff companies are willing to chuck at her and she becomes this greedy, grabby, spoilt brat.

When you came here for Lydl gossip but left wanting to see BeccaBanna's boot room..
Haha! I'd happily share my home instagram but would probably be hunted down and lynched by all the LEMmings!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I live in New Orleans so forgive me if this is a dumb question. Are termites not an issue in the U.K.? The first thing I thought when I saw the firewood in the new bench was termites are going to love the new area.

Reactions: 11
It proves how obvious Liedia's awful disgusting behaviour/personality is, that not just the British people notice it. Hi too all 🙋‍♀️💖

Reactions: 13
That shelving above her ' Thermamix (?) ' makes my soul sad. Not as sad as when I see the painted books on any number of these ' influencers ' shite however. Honestly, that trend, while not as bad as the ' punched cushion ' thing , just sets my teeth on edge. Lydia love, you haven't got the eye, just stop thinking you have any future in interior design *whatsoever*.

Reactions: 16
I live in New Orleans so forgive me if this is a dumb question. Are termites not an issue in the U.K.? The first thing I thought when I saw the firewood in the new bench was termites are going to love the new area.
No termites in the UK.

Reactions: 10
Houses in the uk are generally built using brick or concrete so termites aren't a problem. I know alot of houses in the US are built with wooden structures so can be an issue. Please correct me if I'm wrong lol

Reactions: 8
New thread lovelies.
Continue here.

We’re selling off the old thread on Instagram stories. A few cat scratches (Probably lynx, definitely not fan fav Lumi!) some cat piss, some foundation stains, some fake tan, some #gifted gin stains, but aside from that it’s perfect!!

*Annoying af giggle*
Brilliant intro! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Boot room! Lol! Lidl has massive visions of grandeur! I can’t imagine her getting her hunter wellies muddy, she doesn’t leave the house. Oh sorry, she wanders around her garden now and then doesn’t she?! The more time goes on, she gets worse. The constant begging, constant feeling sorry for herself, the constant changing of her home. She’s got ridiculous! As someone else said on here, that dining room table was custom made I’m sure of it. It must only have been in that room for a year! Now she’s going to replace it- and all for what?! Because she wants it to look like RH have set up shop in there?!! Let’s see what’s popular next year and how she will change her aesthetic to fit that style. It’s just embarrassing! She’s a grown woman! If I were her I’d spend my time learning to cook and ‘inspire’ not bloody faff around, moan and beg some more.

Reactions: 22
When you came here for Lydl gossip but left wanting to see BeccaBanna's boot room..
Hi Georgee. All is fine in kinky boot land! It’s just that l have to pay for things and can’t do that beggars ac!!, so between, new glasses, new iPad, getting my teeth straightened, the fridge was my last priority😂

Is lidl going to the god event in Yorkshire, what for another free hair straightener that she will just chuck on the floor, or sell with added dandruff value !!

GHD and not god

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi Georgee. All is fine in kinky boot land! It’s just that l have to pay for things and can’t do that beggars ac!!, so between, new glasses, new iPad, getting my teeth straightened, the fridge was my last priority😂

Is lidl going to the god event in Yorkshire, what for another free hair straightener that she will just chuck on the floor, or sell with added dandruff value !!

GHD and not god
At least it is a chillier time of the year, so food will stay chilled without the aid of the fridge x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.