Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
notice on that post she lists all the products she's used and where all her clothes are from - nothing declared as press, pr or gift!
That slick snake.

She's doing this (2nd account) thinking she can avoid having to declare PR/Ads. You're right! Still can report it! Because she does disclose the dress is a PR loan in the other account.

Still going to screenshot and report her smug ass. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That slick snake.

She's doing this (2nd account) thinking she can avoid having to declare PR/Ads. You're right! Still can report it! Because she does disclose the dress is a PR loan in the other account.

told you she was a conniving witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hahahaha sorry I’m late to this stupid account but who paints in THAT?!?

• Haha
That slick snake.

Is that why she made another account? In the hopes that the disclosure companies didn't follow her?

I truly think that she does think that she has to declare stuff. I think in her mind she thinks oh, I'm just tagging to get exposure so i dont need to disclose... and its like nuhuh honey, you got it for free you disclose, you dont have a contract but it was still pr and you're tagging "because you are kind and helping your followers so they dont "blow up your DMs" you still have to disclose that!

Reactions: 15
Is that why she made another account? In the hopes that the disclosure companies didn't follow her?

I truly think that she does think that she has to declare stuff. I think in her mind she thinks oh, I'm just tagging to get exposure so i dont need to disclose... and its like nuhuh honey, you got it for free you disclose, you dont have a contract but it was still pr and you're tagging "because you are kind and helping your followers so they dont "blow up your DMs" you still have to disclose that!
Do we think she is that thick? Tagging is promoting. It doesn’t matter if its her account, mine or my cats. If it has tags, it advertises. That is why many German influenzas do not tag if they are not being paid to promote. But Lydia cannot do that as most of her profit comes from people clicking tags (affiliate lynx).

Reactions: 14
Lydia is not broke - her company made around 400k last year - so I imagine her down payment on the house would have been way more than 75k. Plus banks are very wary of lending to self employed people so it’s unlikely she would have secured a £1million mortgage.

I don’t think they are having financial troubles at the moment - for one thing they don’t have to pay for anything! But I also don’t think the influencing game has longevity. Fame is fickle - one minute your ‘in’ the next your ‘out’. It will be interesting to see how the story pans out.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh Lord... that tik tok thing that Ali uploaded. So weird.
So weird generally to have a career the revolves around taking pictures of yourself, editing pictures of yourself, uploading pictures of yourself, captioning pictures of yourself. Back in the day a photographer would direct a model and the image would be achieved through collaboration between model and photographer. None of this ‘eye f*cking we see today on insta.

Oh Lord... that tik tok thing that Ali uploaded. So weird.
So weird generally to have a career the revolves around taking pictures of yourself, editing pictures of yourself, uploading pictures of yourself, captioning pictures of yourself. Back in the day a photographer would direct a model and the image would be achieved through collaboration between model and photographer. None of this ‘eye f*cking we see today on insta.
I honestly think Ali’s video is quite nice. Not something someone his age would do or follow, but it takes some skills to edit like that. But it’s too juvenile.. the edit and the app itself, it’s core public consists of 12 years old something 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly think Ali’s video is quite nice. Not something someone his age would do or follow, but it takes some skills to edit like that. But it’s too juvenile.. the edit and the app itself, it’s core public consists of 12 years old something 🧐
Yes, it seemed too young for him, at odds with his 'professional' image (even if he does look like he is wasting away before our eyes)

Reactions: 5
Muff puff, you come back after weeks of silence and produce this! Honestly 😂❤.
A pretty perfect specimen, a bit too perfect to be lidl., I will admit that the color is pretty close though.🤣🤪
The colour IS quite patchy though. Just like her fake tan. 😂

• Haha
Lydia is not broke - her company made around 400k last year - so I imagine her down payment on the house would have been way more than 75k. Plus banks are very wary of lending to self employed people so it’s unlikely she would have secured a £1million mortgage.

I don’t think they are having financial troubles at the moment - for one thing they don’t have to pay for anything! But I also don’t think the influencing game has longevity. Fame is fickle - one minute your ‘in’ the next your ‘out’. It will be interesting to see how the story pans out.

You would know what LEM made in 2018 how precisely? :unsure:

Are you referring to her unaudited LEM balance sheet on Company House? A balance sheet is merely a snapshot in time and you've conveniently not mentioned the liabilities on that statement - est. $300k owed to creditors. Leaving her with $178k for the middle of the year. To be exact. So she didn't take home $400k net.

And that doesn't account for taxes and a likely mortgaged-to-the-hilt house.

It's not about how much you make, it's about cash flow and what you net (P&L's). You can make $400k and have liabilities that make you cash poor. Her latest LEM ONLINE LTD statements don't indicate she's in a strong cash position. ;)

Note: I believe 5% is the minimum UK downpayment, so it was used for calculative purposes (and the reason that sentence started with the word "Guessing"). Only her accountant and Ali would know precisely what they put down on that residential care monstrosity. With a co-signer (and let's not forget Ali) you can absolutely secure a $1M mortgage.

For business-minded influenzas, the influencer game can have longevity – when they branch out and build new products/services. Lydiot doesn't have a business clue between her two elfling ears. So for her, not likely.

Why is everyone so intent on slagging off Lydia’s physical appearance here? Her personality and conduct are so vile, it seems petty and unnecessary to attack her looks.
Ralph, is it?

If you read through her threads, you'll realize we don't focus on her looks nearly as much as that other site. They drag her to the depths of the earth. And if someone has an opinion they want to share about her looks, they have a right to do so. We keep it light compared to what I've seen.

You're on the wrong site.

Bye. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes I think 2017 was discussed here a while back - she withdrew around £200k as salary I think. I imagine that was her deposit? I think 10% is the minimum these days.

I think it’s hard to say if a career as an influencer has longevity as it’s a new phenomenon - who know what will be popular 10 or 20 years from now.

So if I have an opinion that differs from yours I’m not welcome?

Hmmm reminds me of someone.

Reactions: 6
So if I have an opinion that differs from yours I’m not welcome?
To be clear since the sarcasm didn't translate...

I'm saying: If you're here to whine about someone commenting on Lydia's looks, your time would be better spent elsewhere. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL: Feel free to climb into my DMs if you need to talk about it further. This is not GG.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why is everyone so intent on slagging off Lydia’s physical appearance here? Her personality and conduct are so vile, it seems petty and unnecessary to attack her looks.
Her looks are as crappy as her personality and vice versa.
The end ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is a gossip forum, do not attempt to moderate the forum or tell others what they can and cannot post. - Please read our rules and why they're important
The reason I make the point is that I feel there so much about Lydia’s behaviour and conduct that is so despicable. If it is discussed intelligently here and this page appears high up on Lydia Millen google search results, it may have an impact on the brands that continue to book here for sponsorship deals. As soon as people start mocking her nose or the colour of her skin this discussion looses any credibility and becomes a school girl bitching match.

The reason I make the point is that I feel there so much about Lydia’s behaviour and conduct that is so despicable. If it is discussed intelligently here and this page appears high up on Lydia Millen google search results, it may have an impact on the brands that continue to book here for sponsorship deals. As soon as people start mocking her nose or the colour of her skin this discussion looses any credibility and becomes a school girl bitching match.
Now that you've expounded upon what you meant, that's completely valid. And I agree. That's why I try to stick to FACTS 99% of the time. But sometimes she just... begs for it! :LOL:

To your point, that's one reason why I start off each thread with a recap so that newbies realize we're not just here yapping/hating on her looks. There are real issues brands should consider.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.