Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Thanks to @dezign for the inspo!

Tattle Life here, your one and only source into the tragic, proud, difficult life of influenza Lydia Millen. Lydia's October shenanigans have reached new levels of cringe! But which of her multiple IG personalities will shine on a new season thread of Single White Female #Frowwedding Envy? That's a secret we'll surely tell.

Who is Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon?

See for yourselves. Lucky for us, we have proof.

New to Lydia Millen's tragic influenza life? Get caught up with the threads below:

Lydia's had a tragic October start...

She's been:

And the search for her self-respect continues.

giphy.gif

What does the rest of October 2019 hold for Lydia Millen? That's one secret you know we'll tell. You know you love us. XOXO, Gossip Girl Tattle Life.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
So Lydia heard her BFF Vicky was going to Pronovias Valmont Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week and she ran to Halfpenny to desperate help her to be a relevant bride

1181043716.jpg

Lydia can't let Vicky has her bride moment.

Reactions: 18
That tweet! Imagine being that self unaware and boastful that you trash the brand paying you publicly to try and big yourself up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
New thread!

Thanks to @dezign for the inspo!

Tattle Life here, your one and only source into the tragic, proud, difficult life of influenza Lydia Millen. Lydia's October shenanigans have reached new levels of cringeworthy! But which of her multiple IG personalities will shine on a new season thread of Single White Female #Frowwedding Envy? That's a secret we'll be happy to tell.

Who is Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon?

Lydia Millen would like you to believe she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Tragically, it was a kindly-not-so-gifted rustic wooden spoon. Another one of her Lidl lies. Don’t believe me? See for yourselves. Lucky for us, we have proof. Here's the inside track:

New to Lydia Millen's tragic influenza life? Get caught up with the threads below:

Lydia's had a tragic October start...

Lydia's been:
thanks gem!! 🤣🤣
Thread SIX!!!! Almost time for Cawiee to make her a tattle award!

I assume by vlogmas we’re gonna be close to ten, what a great way to celebrate
Christmas with the unhinged MG’s!
With a tattle award wrapped in the Dior paper discarded from Victoria’s ACTUAL Dior gift!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That tweet! Imagine being that self unaware and boastful that you trash the brand paying you publicly to try and big yourself up 🤣
Yes, let's post again the Tweet to not forget.

Picture-2019-10-15-a-las-08-24-16.jpg

When Lydia announces she is the 'new ambasadorship' of X brand, we will know the brand she is trashing here.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is the gift that keeps on giving!

I don’t even follow her on any platforms anymore because I find her so repulsive (personality rather than looks) but I still read here for the banter.

I’d kinda like to see and speak to her in real life. I’m curious to see if she is the vain, narcissistic, backstabbing, jealous, filler-pumped wannabe I imagine her to be.
Unlikely though, seeing as she never leaves her ugly bungalow.

Reactions: 19
Yes, let's post again the Tweet to not forget.

Picture-2019-10-15-a-las-08-24-16.jpg

When Lydia announces she is the 'new ambasadorship' of X brand, we will know the brand she is trashing here.
It's DeBeers. That's the only meeting she had in London last week.

So sly to poach chavettes gig.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She is the gift that keeps on giving!

I don’t even follow her on any platforms anymore because I find her so repulsive (personality rather than looks) but I still read here for the banter.

I’d kinda like to see and speak to her in real life. I’m curious to see if she is the vain, narcissistic, backstabbing, jealous, filler-pumped wannabe I imagine her to be.
Unlikely though, seeing as she never leaves her ugly bungalow.
You should've gone to her meet up tonight. Let's play a game of guess the colour of the jumpsuit.
858cb73e010358a48f2c1012dd9c8927.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's probably Doll House Fashion, I'm fairly sure. (click here) De Beers doesn't regularly work with influenzas –– much less dole out ambassadorship.
Really? I thought it would have been a prestigious brand, Dolls House Fashion is pretty low grade and nothing to get excited about. Maybe Jimmy Choo, she had the meeting there last week?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.