Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW do we move quickly! Just to say that I will now do the list on new thread! Working all day and came back on tonight and we ran away with ourselves in meantime ;) Anyway - will do the list first and then the funniest extrapolations afterwards. The avatar list is much funnier without explanations BTW @MissMidnight.x

edit. MissMidnight have now checked and as I suspected it was yoooooooo! 😂 Your avatar suits you btw ;)
You had me nonplussed there, @Oops, I was scratching my head 🤷🏻‍♀️!

Hi guys, I'm completely new here but does anyone know what happened between Lydia and carrie? Carrie unfollowed Lydia and Ali and made her profile private. Lydia also never used to stop talking about her and Bolly but nothing recently.
If you go a few pages back, we discussed that yesterday. It was quite confusing, but when you type in Carrie's whole username, they still show up in Lydia's (lydiamillen account) Follower list.

WHY DOES NO ONE DO ME THE FAVOUR OF SEARCHING MOST LIKED TITLE 😭😭😭😭 There should be a simpler way... off I go, sorting by most liked... see you on the other side..

1611608817704.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
WOW do we move quickly! Just to say that I will now do the list on new thread! Working all day and came back on tonight and we ran away with ourselves in meantime ;) Anyway - will do the list first and then the funniest extrapolations afterwards. The avatar list is much funnier without explanations BTW @MissMidnight .x Or was it @Milking Keynes who said I was doing explanations? My memory is losing it o_O ?

edit. MissMidnight have now checked and as I suspected it was yoooooooo! 😂 Your avatar suits you btw ;)
I changed my avatar slightly
@AmaliaLana very kindly edited my wicker basket photo to include both Porter and Lumi.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is wrong...Lumi would NEVER share a ikea basket with Porter or any other animal for that matter. #EVILCAT
Excuse me but this isn't any old ordinary basic Ikea basket, this is a The Basket Company wicker basket don't you know! Thats why I can get both of them to sit in it at the same time because it's expensive and boujieeeeee, £28 each! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A blast from the past tights edition from our favourite proud, difficult and anti clothes tag puller woman:

View attachment 401411View attachment 401412View attachment 401413View attachment 401414

I really hope Lumi is okay😔.
Somebody on here compared Lidl’s former style to Peg Bundy’s, and now I can’t unsee it. The thing is, with her tight leggings and tucked-in sweaters, she is slowly making a comeback to her true fashion roots, reinventing herself as Country Peg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh @Maisie doats, I’m so sorry you had to go through such a truly horrendous experience, especially as it could have easily been prevented years earlier!
Unfortunately, their are cavalier doctors and nurses out there who make the rest of us look bad.

I hope you’re doing okay now, even though you were left with a urostomy ... my Mum had a stoma, so I know they’re not a fun thing to live with. ♥
Thanks MissMidnight. I’m fine, it’s in the past and there are worse positions to be in. My two sisters ( there is only 11 months between them, Jesus wept mum you were keen) are going through the menopause just now and I’m getting my own back on them. They used to say here’s the bag lady and fan girl coming, now it’s my turn to laugh ( they were just trying to cheer me up, thankfully we all share the same humour). I got them Spanish fans for their Christmas 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.