Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Interesting website! Out of curiosity, do people think Lydia buys views/subscribers on YouTube? I have no idea either way (or even how possible that is), but it always surprises me how many she gets, especially when Fleur has a million subscribers and often only gets around 80k views on a video. I never understand how Lydia gets so many, and it’s always roughly the same number in the end (around 250k views....)
From Noxinfluencer -The numbers look very suspect as in high...
View attachment 388980
View attachment 388984

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can’t wait to see her new video.. probably be ‘puppy reveal’ or ‘how to feel happier in yourself when you’re torn to shreds by tattlers’ 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting website! Out of curiosity, do people think Lydia buys views/subscribers on YouTube? I have no idea either way (or even how possible that is), but it always surprises me how many she gets, especially when Fleur has a million subscribers and often only gets around 80k views on a video. I never understand how Lydia gets so many, and it’s always roughly the same number in the end (around 250k views....)
if you go on to Instagram and start typing Lydia millen it comes up with a profile somone created showing that she buys her followers with proof & statistics she can’t deny.

Reactions: 20
Well well well.... what was the plastic surgeon doing at her house in lockdown 🤔
5EE39687-5D59-4FF0-A8FD-FBE3163BB627.png

Reactions: 12
Anyone watch Je Suis Lou ? She is a 24 year old woman who had no Hermés buying history and was offered a Birkin and a Kelly. Went in for a blanket, they did not have it but chatting with the SA, he asked for her wishlist. A few months later, she contacted him regarding the blanket, he asked her to come in as he had a surprise for her. And what a surprise !

She was offered both bags : Birkin in either Gold on gold OR black and gold. And a Kelly in black and gold. A choice between 3 bags !!! She is quite open about her finances and having to sell 2 of her bags to afford her dream bag, no bragging and she knows the history of the brand.

Watch her unboxing - her excitement (and nervousness) is palpable. It's so sweet. And guess what ???

Dun dun duuuuuun !!!

-> She shows the inside of the bag
-> She knew what a twilly was ...
And the kicker ...

Samorga sent her 2 inserts. 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
She needs to stop w these titles that signify she’s pregnant or it’s a child
DB9FC6BC-DCDF-480F-B36F-5163F8FA0049.png

Idk maybe it’s just me but all the money they have and they have this tiny cage like they could give the dog a whole room if they really wanted to but at least a bigger crate ffs so it doesn’t ruin their aesthetic
F3AF70BD-8E17-459E-A0DD-2745A70F1165.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I was interested to find out if the Hermes unboxing had increased the number of views on YouTube. Basically are we going to get more of this.
I'm always very envious when @AmaliaLana shows IG Blade statistics. So I came across this website which is free - and you don't need to register to get these results, and it has YouTube and Instagram. https://www.noxinfluencer.com/

So the Hermes unboxing increased views but not as much as what I got for Christmas (you know the one she said she would not do...)
View attachment 388828

View attachment 388838
View attachment 388844
View attachment 388842
I can't find Lydia's lydiamillen account for Insta over there?

Reactions: 1
She needs to stop w these titles that signify she’s pregnant or it’s a child View attachment 382996

Idk maybe it’s just me but all the money they have and they have this tiny cage like they could give the dog a whole room if they really wanted to but at least a bigger crate ffs so it doesn’t ruin their aesthetic View attachment 383001
They don’t need a big crate. The purpose of crate training is so that they have their own little space. Dachshund like to burrow so they usually favor small spaces !

So she’s already going on about bathing the poor thing...

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Don't know about you guys but I get very angry at these sorts of vlog titles. It's not a real baby. It's a dog. I think it can be a triggering for anyone who's not been able to conceive or their fertility journey has been difficult. It's distasteful, there are so many other good clickbait (obvs she wouldn't do anything but clickbait) to use...

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I have just come back from Hermès, only picking up my watch after battery change, and a look at the jumping boots(that they didn’t have in my size) and there on one of the tables were a B and a K, and the buyer was uming and a ring about which one to get! Yes I am in « handbag withdrawal « I have promised my self that I shall not buy another bag until I get my dream 1or 2!! 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Porter is beautiful - i've wanted one for a very long time! But you do not bath a dog because they have sleep in their eyes, I wipe both my dogs eyes every day! Bath time is pretty much only because they are covered in mud from a walk!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I really hope the constant click bait vlog titles backfire soon and damage her ‘credibility’

Reactions: 22
Puppy reveal ... aww didn't see that coming did we... borefest .. but I have to admit the only reason I watched it and skipped through the upteenth bleeping facial and product flog to shill ppl out of money for tit products was to see the dog and he is a little cutie ....so adorable but not deserving of that bloody house of horrors.

But there were a few things that irked me all the same .. we are talking about this idiot after all....

1: The copious buying and hoarding of new stuff for the dog .. again she needed a bleeping tween cover for the dog with its name on it .. I mean could you be more pretentious if you tried .. but ofcourse she has to mention it would be better in green..... well if you don't like the colour don't bleeping buy it you wasteful idiot! But ofcourse you have to have all the time.

2: Do footage when the dog is not sleeping and stop bloody bothering him in his cage .. asshole .. all for views .. you don't give a tit .. so stop pretending with the meek and baby lisping as you are far from St Francis of Assisi .. knob.

3: He has been with you for a while .. now you keep barking on you and your husband that he was taken at the right time but the Xmas message on the board is still there and even if the trees are down doesn't mean he wasn't taken earlier than legally supposed to be ..... shady as duck as usual with you two.

4: He has sleep in his eyes .. so automatically he needs a bath ... NO just get your finger or a tissue and wipe the sleep away .. this poor puppy doesnt have his full undercoat yet and she is going to give him an irritation or exzema mark my words ... she can't have the dog dirty or smelly or even have his own scent on him before she is dunbking him in a bath ...Jesus give me strength. 1 x per month is ample .. Sky goes once to the groomers each month and it is fine.

4: Zoom calls for training .. waste of money and the hight of pretentiousness .. no words!

5: £5 jumpers from Amazon .. I mean the duck ..... you spend tit loads on stuff for the dog to play with and lie on but you give him crappy acrylic crappy nastygal jumpers on a puppy with baby skin .. fucktard ....

6: Very telling the dog and cat want to sit on your husband and not you .. and what a compliment for Lumi that you said you wanted the dog for you .... so she is just bleeping pushed to the side because he is new new shiny shiny ... Lydia the magpie Millen moron.

Sorry I cant watch her anymore .. makes my piss boil at how useless they both are.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Not brilliant a dog with runny eyes, and he seems to be missing fur on his ears! Has he actually seen the vet yet!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
They don’t need a big crate. The purpose of crate training is so that they have their own little space. Dachshund like to burrow so they usually favor small spaces !

So she’s already going on about bathing the poor thing...
Oh I didn’t know that fair point but I still think having it close to the door near the garden in winter idk. You guys are probs more knowledgable than me it just seems really far from them at night

Reactions: 6
So after a week or so, she has worked out absolutely everything about the dog, well after nearly 15 years I still don’t understand grumpy snoopy every time. And what is it with this military dog training , considering how the cat worked out: failure and when you see their education and training epic fail!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a couple of utter wankers. I hope the dog sh*ts all over her precious house. She has no idea what she’s let herself in for with a puppy, it’s literally like having a baby! He is so cute I just hope to his they actually treat it right.

Reactions: 17
Anyone find it weird that the cat doesn’t have a scratch post or like active toys that don’t need w human to operate them ... seems kinda boring

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.