Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just FYI! Those of you who mentioned Kristina Braly and her Hermès unboxing - there is a VERY active thread on the Bakery. She’s actually pretty horrible. And was trying to curry favor with Lidl a few years ago. Even sent Lidl a keychain 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Boohoo (who own Karen Millen) don't give a tit

I actually think the media would be interested in this, the Boohoo group have already been in the news for this shady behaviour, plus their appauling working conditions for people.

It's no surprise that this company is suited to Lydia.

I'm predicting that Karen Millen won't last 2021.

yes! ASOS are still doing this. There is no need for photoshoots.
Maybe those tipping of can screen record so they can see the video... in the event she pulls it down?

Reactions: 12
I do recall from one of her previous vlogs that she has a platinum AMEX card (it was in her wallet). Not sure if its a credit or a charge card. She shouldn't have an issue putting £13k on either.
I don’t believe she has the Platinum Amex. The card has no limit and Amex don’t call you to check on your purchase before approving it so she could have used it but didn’t. Sellier accepts Amex as well as per website so I’d conclude she doesn’t have an Amex else if she does it’s not the platinum. She may have had a platinum when they waived the fee for the 1st year but with the annual fee at £600 a year and being the cheap skate that she is, she can’t afford the fee.

Reactions: 29
Just FYI! Those of you who mentioned Kristina Braly and her Hermès unboxing - there is a VERY active thread on the Bakery. She’s actually pretty horrible. And was trying to curry favor with Lidl a few years ago. Even sent Lidl a keychain 😂
Yeah I just took a deeper look at some of her posted videos.... looks like you are right. Oh well... thanks for the heads up!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
so, this is my fauve barenia birkin (with twillies) the day I got it from Hermes. It is a more slouched style, but not to the same extent as Lydias

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lydia will pretend that shoot was way before Christmas if anyone challenges her on it, but i'm sure it wasn't - especially as she was wearing that floral dress on her stories 2 days ago. She's usually 2 days late with her stories anyway.

Reactions: 13
You know I do believe in Karma... her day will come and the horse tit will hit her in the face so hard that no amount of La Mer will wash it off her face 🤭😅
She posted before Christmas that her grandad when into care and she has no idea when she will see him because of COVID ... yet princess Lidlette is out doing photo shoots with strangers that are not even in her support bubble 🤔 “ I can’t go and see my grandad but I’m happy to be in a room with 15 strangers and no face mask “ 🤷🏻‍♀️ Case closed.

so, this is my fauve barenia birkin (with twillies) the day I got it from Hermes. It is a more slouched style, but not to the same extent as Lydias
Can I just say.... that’s one gorgeous bag (*wiping the drool of the side of my mouth)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I was interested to find out if the Hermes unboxing had increased the number of views on YouTube. Basically are we going to get more of this.
I'm always very envious when @AmaliaLana shows IG Blade statistics. So I came across this website which is free - and you don't need to register to get these results, and it has YouTube and Instagram. https://www.noxinfluencer.com/

So the Hermes unboxing increased views but not as much as what I got for Christmas (you know the one she said she would not do...)
View attachment 388828

View attachment 388838
View attachment 388844
View attachment 388842

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know some don’t like Birkins but I personally think they are beautiful and I love yours! The colors of the twillys look so nice with the bag. I also like Lydia’s. I just wish she wasn’t so fake and such a liar about it. It’s a rare birkin that was taken from a true collector/lover by someone who won’t appreciate it and that’s frustrating. She should have waited for something from the store and documented renting different sizes of birkin and Kelly while she waited so she would know what she wants. That’s what I would do. And that would make some good content and build excitement organically.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
The pup is always crying in the background on Ali’s stories! Do they really get a puppy to then keep him all day in a cage crying?! Surely Lydia did her research and knew it will need constant attention for a while, just like a baby would?!
WANKERS! More pup crying and we’ll send RSPCA there!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The pup is always crying in the background on Ali’s stories! Do they really get a puppy to then keep him all day in a cage crying?! Surely Lydia did her research and knew it will need constant attention for a while, just like a baby would?!
WANKERS! More pup crying and we’ll send RSPCA there!
She may have done all this 'research' but she is such a selfish cow that she won't dedicate her time to him like he will need and want

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I was interested to find out if the Hermes unboxing had increased the number of views on YouTube. Basically are we going to get more of this.
I'm always very envious when @AmaliaLana shows IG Blade statistics. So I came across this website which is free - and you don't need to register to get these results, and it has YouTube and Instagram. https://www.noxinfluencer.com/

So the Hermes unboxing increased views but not as much as what I got for Christmas (you know the one she said she would not do...)
View attachment 388828

View attachment 388838
View attachment 388844
View attachment 388842
Interesting website! Out of curiosity, do people think Lydia buys views/subscribers on YouTube? I have no idea either way (or even how possible that is), but it always surprises me how many she gets, especially when Fleur has a million subscribers and often only gets around 80k views on a video. I never understand how Lydia gets so many, and it’s always roughly the same number in the end (around 250k views....)

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Never mind should she be going to the KM shoot, shouldn't the question be....Did she take her baggy Birkin to the shoot?:unsure::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely stunning, and the combination with the blue twilly just... *chef's kiss*

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe she has the Platinum Amex. The card has no limit and Amex don’t call you to check on your purchase before approving it so she could have used it but didn’t. Sellier accepts Amex as well as per website so I’d conclude she doesn’t have an Amex else if she does it’s not the platinum. She may have had a platinum when they waived the fee for the 1st year but with the annual fee at £600 a year and being the cheap skate that she is, she can’t afford the fee.
Actually the Platinum is no great shakes as it does have a limit ... for example you cannot buy a house or car with it but if you have a Black card this is unlimited but they only offer it to people with massive accounts ...so Lord and Lady of the bungaglo in dogging keynes will never be offered 1 .... boohoo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.