Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @JMD for the thread title which was a clear winner with 74 votes! Edited slightly to fit.
So, we are half way through January and surviving on meagre scraps left over from Lidl's Christmas and new year.
The novelty of Sage Sausage Porterloo has already worn off and he's left whining in the other room while Lidl and Aldi enjoy their gentleman's study office whatever....from which they are squeezing every bit of content.

Lidl has fessed up to secretly 'buying' her 'new' bag from Sellier so it looks as if her only 'in shop' Hermes purchase was a belt...

Meanwhile Lidl is on a KM shoot in the middle of a national lockdown and the jury is still out on whether they enjoyed their #gifted pampering weekend beforehand.

It certainly looks as if the puppy was collected /delivered aged 7 weeks at the start of January. Now, complete with designer jumper, he is old enough to be revealed....but only for a few seconds! View attachment 388699)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Thanks for the new thread @Miscanthus!

Reposting the two shots from her stories just posted on last thread for those can’t or don’t want to view her IG.

Photo shoot with a lot of people during lockdown. 🤨 And another dumb photo on the grey stairs and no view of the beautiful house. 🙄

View attachment 388711View attachment 388712

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Daily Mail will publish just about anything. She's posted it today with no mention of when it was so it may as well be today.
[email protected] is the email for anyone interested

• Heart
Reactions: 31
‘Is this the first time I’m speaking to you in 2021? I’m not sure’ Then says ‘You may have seen from Monday’s .....’ So you know it’s not then? Weird! Just weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@toomuchstuff from the last thread " So who is at home looking after the pooper?? Poor Ali?? "
when Ali "agreed" to get this dog he must have known it was him who was going to be taking care of it, or had it not been lockdown - one of her minions team. fanoir only wants it for instagram.
On many levels I think its disgraceful he caved in because the dog is just a whim. Or perhaps it was deliberate on his part to give him a useful distraction from her majesty and he can dedicate himself into looking after the dog.
She will argue as a working woman / boss witch she should be allowed to continue her career, regardless of the pup's needs which someone else will deal with. When I had a career that took me away from home, I chose not to have a pet as it would be unfair to them.
There is allot of hard work ahead for Ali.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
If a few of us send it do you think it’ll get more interest?
No idea to be honest, I've not sent a tip in before so not sure how it works.
But, they aren't known for their high standards in choice of story, as we know:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
If a few of us send it do you think it’ll get more interest?
No idea to be honest, I've not sent a tip in before so not sure how it works.
But, they aren't known for their high standards in choice of story, as we know:
@Wophie in the last thread I posted Daily Mail had featured Olivia Attwood (twice) as she was talking about how influencers had been flouting lockdown to go to Dubai.
If you pick something she is doing which is on their agenda (like flouting lockdown) it stands a good chance as they need lots of fresh content for the online version. Whilst at the same time they are showing "sizzling pics" of Karen Brady's wannabee daughter in Dubai

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
@Wophie in the last thread I posted Daily Mail had featured Olivia Attwood (twice) as she was talking about how influencers had been flouting lockdown to go to Dubai.
If you pick something she is doing which is on their agenda (like flouting lockdown) it stands a good chance as they need lots of fresh content for the online version.
Whilst at the same time they are showing "sizzling pics" of Karen Brady's wannabee daughter in Dubai
Ok I’m gonna send it in! If others want to that would be great too x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Knowing her... it’s happening right now. She has to show off in real time 🙄
Her argument I’m sure would be that you’re allowed to go to ‘work’ if you can’t work from home but it’s still incredibly tone deaf to be posting something as trivial as this during a time like this. She really is so unbelievably selfish and thoughtless 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I do recall from one of her previous vlogs that she has a platinum AMEX card (it was in her wallet). Not sure if its a credit or a charge card. She shouldn't have an issue putting £13k on either.

Reactions: 12
Her argument I’m sure would be that you’re allowed to go to ‘work’ if you can’t work from home but it’s still incredibly tone deaf to be posting something as trivial as this during a time like this. She really is so unbelievably selfish and thoughtless 😡😡
Agreed. They do not need all those people either. In the first lockdown ASOS asked their models to take pictures themselves in their own homes. Michelle Keegan did the same for her Very line. So why is Lidl and Karen Millen hiring a venue, getting lots of staff and doing a full blown photoshoot in a pandemic?! It beggars belief

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
If you pick something she is doing which is on their agenda (like flouting lockdown) it stands a good chance as they need lots of fresh content for the online version. Whilst at the same time they are showing "sizzling pics" of Karen Brady's wannabee daughter in Dubai
The always makes me laugh when they say Karen Brady's daughter. Proves what a non-entity she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Boohoo (who own Karen Millen) don't give a tit

Thanks for the new thread @Miscanthus!

Reposting the two shots from her stories just posted on last thread for those can’t or don’t want to view her IG.

Photo shoot with a lot of people during lockdown. 🤨 And another dumb photo on the grey stairs and no view of the beautiful house. 🙄

View attachment 388711View attachment 388712
I actually think the media would be interested in this, the Boohoo group have already been in the news for this shady behaviour, plus their appauling working conditions for people.

It's no surprise that this company is suited to Lydia.

I'm predicting that Karen Millen won't last 2021.

Agreed. They do not need all those people either. In the first lockdown ASOS asked their models to take pictures themselves in their own homes. Michelle Keegan did the same for her Very line. So why is Lidl and Karen Millen hiring a venue, getting lots of staff and doing a full blown photoshoot in a pandemic?! It beggars belief
yes! ASOS are still doing this. There is no need for photoshoots.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Boohoo (who own Karen Millen) don't give a tit

I actually think the media would be interested in this, the Boohoo group have already been in the news for this shady behaviour, plus their appauling working conditions for people.

It's no surprise that this company is suited to Lydia.

I'm predicting that Karen Millen won't last 2021.

yes! ASOS are still doing this. There is no need for photoshoots.
Really interesting. I’ve already sent an email to the DM but maybe someone else could send this article as perhaps the Boohoo angle will interest them? (Lidl is too much of a no one to get a story just about her I fear)

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.