Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Millen #58 Maxing out credit cards on a Birkin, is anyone in the bungalow actually working?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I bet that poor sage sausage roll is being used on the « dream, game changer » shoot!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes you're right!!! I know a lot of people aren't able to work from home, being front line workers and all that! But Lydiot.... hardly essential work is it!
Maybe we should send this to the Daily Mail when we know the company (as I assume it’s Karen Millen). This is another example of an influencer flouting the rules and a terrible unethical company doing the same. It’s the worst the pandemic has ever been here - this is NOT essential work

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ummmm. Is the UK lockdown over? If not, what in the actual F are all of these people doing during a tier 4 lockdown? Is this another KM photo shoot in a big house and then they will only show the stairs? 🤨

View attachment 388656
For god's sake, expand your vocabulary, woman. This bleeping "DREAM" phrase is so old, it's already fossilized.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Went looking and I have found what I am pretty sure is an unboxing of the same bag Lydiot has, as I thought better to compare like with like.
I dont know, this woman's bag does look a big slouchy like Lydiot's, what I do know though is how much more info this woman has about her bag.
Just did a bit more looking and this woman is actually an anestheseologist (god knows how you spell that) so this woman has worked hard for this bag :)
Thanks for posting this! I watched this video and I’m excited to check out her channel. I really like that she is intelligent with a real job and affords her own luxury.... like I do 💕

Her knowledge and love for Hermès shines through and she is really happy which is how you should feel. It seems very authentic and the pieces will be incorporated in her life rather than just for advertising or like/followers. And that bag looks really nice with her coloring. I’m hoping she does a follow up with the bag after a year so we can see how it’s ages. Wonder if that leather is like vechetta? Untreated and shows a lot of age? Or just patinas a little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Went looking and I have found what I am pretty sure is an unboxing of the same bag Lydiot has, as I thought better to compare like with like.
I dont know, this woman's bag does look a big slouchy like Lydiot's, what I do know though is how much more info this woman has about her bag.
Just did a bit more looking and this woman is actually an anestheseologist (god knows how you spell that) so this woman has worked hard for this bag :)
This lady seems nice. Very engaging and comes across as pretty humble. I'll have to watch more of her content! Lydia should also watch this and take notes!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Right. Long time lurker only recently made an account. I have to agree with everything here. They are trying SO hard to emulate wealth that it looks so ridiculous! I used to work in a luxury department store and we would rip into any customer who came in dressed in tweed / riding boots. Funnily enough they were always the most rude and pretentious which is how I imagine these to be!
The big county horse shows always have wannabe country folk in their brand new waxed coats, hats and Dubarry's looking ridiculous and then there are the folk who rock up in a fancy horse box brimming with expensive horses who then proceed to demolish the show jumps. All the gear and no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nope UK is in a complete national lockdown till around the 15th Feb (to begin with...)
Why does she think it doesn't apply to her?!
I'm so angry.

I guess actually this is technically "work" isn't it. Still, there is a lot of people there.
This just makes me furious. No photo shoot can possibly be considered essential work. This should have been pushed a few weeks when lifted. I hope she gets absolutely trashed by her followers like what happened to Fleur.

The UK is operating a "if you can't work from home, you can go to work" policy. I can't do my job from home, therefore I go out to my place of work and do my job (with added layers of PPE and sanitising).
I get that for real work but this just doesn’t seem essential to me. Sorry I’m just dealing with family very ill with Covid and it’s upsetting to see this kind of thing that could be postponed or scaled back... especially from this woman.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
This is shocking, even for her - so many people are still not adhering to lockdown rules here in the UK, and it is disgusting. I am guessing that shoot was a couple of days ago as she appeared in her stories wearing that floral dress at home. I'm not sure how a shoot for a campaign with Karen Millen is essential, why would you want to take that risk with your own health? We saw the last shoot she did in a house and there were loads of people there including hair, makeup and lighting and sound, some were not wearing mask.

Why couldn't she do the shoot at home with Ali taking the photos, she did that for Glo. I think the Daily Mail would love love to hear about it, unfortunately we don't have proof when the shoot was and i'm sure they would all lie and say it was before christmas and lockdown, but clearly it wasn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why couldn't she do the shoot at home with Ali taking the photos, she did that for Glo. I think the Daily Mail would love love to hear about it, unfortunately we don't have proof when the shoot was and i'm sure they would all lie and say it was before christmas and lockdown, but clearly it wasn't.
Just imagine if there was a scathing article written about her in the Daily Mail! She'd have to take rest of the year off!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.